Start by marking “The 4th Reich Book 2 Part 2” as Want to Read:
The 4th Reich Book 2 Part 2

The 4th Reich Book 2 Part 2

3.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The 4th Reich takes the reader into the day to day lives of one aristocratic German family at the inception of the German Third Reich under the oversight of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi Party. In 1940 the patriarch of this family and several other thoughtful citizens reach the conclusion that Germany is likely to lose the Second World War. These rich and powerful men jointly ...more
Published April 24th 2013 by Patrick Laughy

To ask other readers questions about The 4th Reich Book 2 Part 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 4th Reich Book 2 Part 2

Suzy
Feb 28, 2014 Suzy rated it really liked it
Waiting for the next book in this series, for me is like waiting for the latest in the Ladies' Detective Series. Though the two series are very different, both intrigue me.

This series is quite a change from Laughy' first three books,which were murder mystery/police procedurals and the first in a fantasy series, Ship pf the Gods.

The 4th Reich series begins with what events led up to the a second World War and continues year by terrible year as the war progresses.

Though I don't often read books
Hope
Hope rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2015
I began writing adult fiction in the 1960's and published over 70 books. While in the Vancouver Police Force I wrote a regular piece for the in-house magazine and co-authored a book on dog training.
I published two mystery/police procedural novels, "The Little Black Book" and "Alumni", in 2012.
I am currently working on a historical novel set in the Nazi Third Reich era, a series of fantasy graphic
More about Patrick Laughy...