Start by marking “The Rock Star's Bi FemDom Training” as Want to Read:
The Rock Star's Bi FemDom Training

The Rock Star's Bi FemDom Training

Tyler is a rock star – sought after, handsome, and egotistical. But his girlfriend Alyssa has had enough and left him. As he looks around his empty London hotel suite, wondering how to get her back, Alyssa suddenly returns to give him one last chance.

But Alyssa is not alone. She has brought with her two men who are more than happy to participate in Alyssa’s shocking new F
Published 2013 by Plaza 15 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Rock Star's Bi FemDom Training, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rock Star's Bi FemDom Training

Molly
Nov 14, 2013 Molly rated it it was amazing
So so hot!! Really love short sexy stories like these.

There are a lot of writers out there writing about female domination. But I have been a fan of Ariane Arborene since her first femdom books and believe me, they never disappoint. She is honestly one of the best femdom writers I have ever encountered. Her characters are very real and they stay in my mind a long time. The erotic activities are very stimulating to put it mildly. I cannot recommend her books any more highly. This short story is a
Ariane Arborene
Nov 13, 2013 Ariane Arborene rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am trying to add this book of mine to my Author Dashboard.
Joe Incognito
Joe Incognito rated it really liked it
May 20, 2016
Spammaps
Spammaps rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2016
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
CagedMitch
CagedMitch marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
James
James marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Max Weller
Max Weller marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Benjamin Thornton
Benjamin Thornton marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Lucio
Lucio added it
Sep 11, 2015
Kind
Kind marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Darlings, I write erotica. Erotica doesn't appear to be a genre category on the profile page. So while I had to choose fiction, be forewarned: my works are explicit and kinky, for Adults Only. FemDom. BDSM erotica.
More about Ariane Arborene...