Barbie: On Your Toes (Barbie)

Barbie: On Your Toes (Barbie Step into Reading)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Barbie is a swan. She is a doll come to life. When she is dancing, Barbie can be anything! Little girls will leap through this simple Step 1 beginning reader. Ballet is a perfect fit for Barbie fans, and Step into Reading is a perfect fit for Barbie!
Published July 26th 2005 by Random House Books for Young Readers

Dolly
Jun 25, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars Recommends it for: beginning readers and parents reading with them
Shelves: 2010, childrens, dance
Simply, a Barbie book about ballet. Good for little girls who are beginning to read and like ballet. Cute illustrations and easy narrative. Our oldest picked up this book at a book exchange at her elementary school because she likes Barbie and she knew her little sister would really like it.
lily
I loved that she said, "no matter what I wear I always like to dance." She is like sleeping beauty, swan lake, and she's a bad swan too. She's a bird and a puppet coming to life.
Lavinia
This book was about two Barbies, and the big Barbie reads about her dancing. At the end the little Barbie spins on her tippy toes and the big Barbie claps.
Maggee
I loved Barbie's ballet costumes in this book.
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
sylvia poore
sylvia poore marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Joan
Joan added it
Mar 07, 2014
Zynetbe
Zynetbe marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Hike
Hike added it
Dec 12, 2013
Daria
Daria is currently reading it
Oct 25, 2013
Amara
Amara added it
Oct 13, 2013
Chanda
Chanda added it
Oct 08, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Pastorrobby
Pastorrobby marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Driving Buddies (Step into Reading) (Cars movie tie in) The Sweetest Spring (Disney Princess) A Fairy-Tale Fall (Disney Princess) Love at First Beep (Disney/Pixar WALL-E) Barbie: School Days (Step into Reading)