Start by marking “Hot Chocolate for the Mystical Soul: 101 True Stories of Angels, Miracles, and Healings” as Want to Read:

This enchanting book is perfect for those who love magic and mystery, and who know that an unseen, loving presence is watching over us. This is an inspiring collection of mystical experiences involving angels, miracles, near-death experiences, divine interventions, animal experiences, personal transformations, and miraculous healings. The storytellers come from all walks o ...more
Published February 1st 1998 by Plume

To ask other readers questions about Hot Chocolate for the Mystical Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Chocolate for the Mystical Soul

Regina O.
Jan 17, 2014 Regina O. rated it really liked it
My Year in Book Reviews

I’m not one for being inspired by the “inspiring” stories of others. I read ONE Chicken Soup for the Soul book, and it was not really my cup of tea. I have a hard time finding any kind of inspiration from other people’s experiences, and it leaves me rather empty. I’d rather spend my time reading some great historical fiction. This book, however, piqued my interest.

Hot Chocolate for the Mystical Soul includes 101 stories from people of different backgrounds, religions, rac
Vikki
Jun 03, 2015 Vikki rated it it was amazing
The subtitle for Hot Chocolate for the Mystical Soul is 101 True Stories of Angels, Miracles, and Healings. So you get the idea of what this book is about. The stories are told by everyday people. The stories are true and they are short. Each story is totally different than the others. The book is edited by Arielle Ford.
In his endorsement of this book, I felt that Larry Dossey said it best, "Good stories remind us that there is a collective, mutual power that connects us all. This book is a sh
Maria Carmo
An inspiring collection of true stories of rescue or guidance from Angels or from deceased relatives. True situations in life when one faces the limits of one's personality and discovers the depth of one's spirituality and courage to face life's challenges. Inspiring!

Maria Carmo,

Lisbon, 29 Th. January 2013.
Arthur
Dec 08, 2009 Arthur rated it it was amazing

I love this book for all it's inspiring tales of angels, miracles and healings.
Reminds us that there is so much more to life than what we see around us and if we are open to miracles they happen every day in so many little ways.
Janet
May 04, 2013 Janet rated it did not like it
Shelves: mystical
Sorry , I don't get these books at all, (that is "Hot Chocolate" and "More Hot Chocolate"). I did try. Read until I was bored stiff, may try again but I don't think so. life is to short.
Julie
Jul 14, 2008 Julie rated it it was amazing
You know how you are asked if you were in desert what would love to have,,, this is one of the items i would like to have with me :-)
L. E. Leonard
Sep 14, 2013 L. E. Leonard rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: study
In all, it's a good book. When I picked it up, I was looking for more than what the book offered. Still, it's a great read. Something to sit down with on a sun warmed chair.
Lindsey
Mar 12, 2008 Lindsey marked it as to-read
Just the title alone...definately sounds like my type of book!
Cws
Mar 27, 2008 Cws added it
291.2'15
Reina
Jun 08, 2011 Reina rated it liked it
The title, more than anything bespelled me and the stories warmed my heart and mind.
Definitely a must read for a little emotional and spiritual therapy :)
Katherine
Aug 23, 2013 Katherine rated it it was ok
Not that good, too far-fetched.
Iroquois
I love hearing and reading about other people's real-life stories of the mystical and paranormal. 13 of these were really interesting and about 3 or 4 really stood out as amazing to me.
Sara
Aug 08, 2013 Sara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Um livro inspirador!
Trish Leja-Bloom
Trish Leja-Bloom rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2007
Jan
Jan rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2015
Sandra Pereira
Sandra Pereira rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2013
Rose
Rose rated it really liked it
May 07, 2012
mary G
mary G rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2007
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2009
Anne Ponder
Anne Ponder rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2014
Naomi Chubra
Naomi Chubra rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2017
Linni Barnett
Linni Barnett rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2013
Bill
Bill rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2009
Victoria
Victoria rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2012
Rosie Blythe
Rosie Blythe rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2014
Phoebe
Phoebe rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2009
Will Clarke
Will Clarke rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2014
Merrilyn
Merrilyn rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2007
Douglas Brazil
Douglas Brazil rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2015
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Arielle Ford has spent the past 25 years living and promoting consciousness through all forms of media. She is one of the founding partners of the Spiritual Cinema Circle, a DVD club dedicated to providing movies about love and compassion. She is the author of seven books, including the Hot Chocolate for the Mystical Soul series and her newest book, The Soulmate Secret: Manifest The Love of Your L ...more
More about Arielle Ford...