Start by marking “Until Lilly (Until, #3)” as Want to Read:
Until Lilly (Until, #3)

Until Lilly (Until #3)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  13,360 ratings  ·  1,002 reviews
When Cash Mayson was forced to choose between the love of his life and his unborn child, he knew exactly what he had to do. No matter how broken it left him.

When Lilly Donovan was forced to accept that the guy she loved wasn’t who she thought he was and became a single mother, she knew exactly what she had to do. Proving just how strong she was.
What happens when years la
Published February 28th 2014 by Self Published

To ask other readers questions about Until Lilly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Lilly

Archer's Voice by Mia SheridanMaybe Someday by Colleen HooverCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareRaw by Belle AuroraThe One by Kiera Cass
Best books of 2014
68th out of 2,841 books — 5,293 voters
Captivated by You by Sylvia DayBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireThe King by J.R. WardCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareRush Too Far by Abbi Glines
Most anticipated books of 2014
175th out of 2,197 books — 9,766 voters

More lists with this book...

Lisa

You can find my full review at Sinfully Sexy and enter the giveaway.

5 Stars

“Why can’t I hate you?” Her words are quiet, and I can hardly make them out.

I whisper into her ear before kissing her under it, “Because I am your one, too.”

description

Until Lilly is book three in Aurora Rose Reynolds’ Until series. I was so excited for this book seeing that this author decided to tease her readers with a little snippet into Cash’s life at the end of the last book, Until Trevor. Well, this book did not disa
Christy
5 Stars!

photo 54c43d49-942f-4a69-97c2-154b48a3d8b4_zpsad246245.jpg

I’ve really enjoyed reading the ‘Until’ series. Both Until November and Until Trevor were fantastic books. I am very happy to say that Until Lilly was even better! For sure my favorite in the series (so far!)

Cash and Lilly have history. When they met, they fell hard. Cash knew right away that Lilly was the one for him. Unfortunately, life got in the way. Cash was left to make an impossible decision and the choice he made took Lilly away from him. It also gave him his son, Jaxon who he l
Chris' Book Blog Emporium
I freaking LOVED.EVERY.SINGLE.MINUTE.OF.THIS!!!!!!!!

So I love Asher, I even Loved Trevor, BUT I ABSOLUTELY Loved Cash, this one is my favorite so far. Aurora just continues to make me sit here dying for the next one in this series. I will be forever a Mayson Boys Fan!!!!!

We first heard a little bit about Cash and Lilly in Until Trevor and I was dying to get my hands on this one. Well let me tell you Aurora did not disappoint me at all. I LOVED every single minute of this one. When Cash and Lill
Lkay ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾

I'm going to make you fall in love with me again.

Now I have a confession to make here.
*whispers* I didn't like book 1.
*Ducks for flying tomatoes*
Now now, don't get all judgy with me here. I loved the set up and idea behind the book. I just wasn't big on the delivery. As in, the heroine drove me slightly batty. The 2nd book was better, but there was still something missing for me.

Now you're probably sitting there and thinking to yourself, why is this crazy bitch reading book 3 when s
~Dawn's~ Book Buzz

Dawn's Full Review

What's that? We got our ARC...can I get a hell yeah? Starting now!! Thank you!

I DON'T THINK I HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT FOR THIS BOOK..NEED CASH NOW

photo 884008_zpsf649f3f4.gif

Did I mention I am obsessed with any boy last name Mayson?

photo tumblr_m0js4eiYV41rpm2tqo1_500_zps3d021c08.gif
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
4.5--Best of the Series So Far--Stars!!!

Loved it!!!

Aurora Rose Reynolds has managed to write some of the most kick ass book boyfriends....all brothers.

They are cavemen, they are possessive, they are OTT, and they are

Cash was no exception, though he was probably the tamest of the three so far. But gah I would take a Mayson brother A-N-Y day!

Cash and Lilly first meet at a coffee shop. They live two hours apart and spend as much time as they can together. After Lilly gives Cash her virginity.....
Debra
★★★★ 4 stars!

Until Lilly has been one of my most anticipated releases since the moment I read the first chapter/teaser of it at the back of Until Trevor, the previous book in this series. Needless to say, I had high expectations of Cash and Lilly's story and after having read their story, I can honestly say it did not disappoint.

When Cash
Stephanie*
* 4.5 Second Chance Stars *

My Lilly...

My Cash...

description

This is a beautiful second chance love story. Cash fell in love with Lilly after meeting in a coffee shop. They start to build a healthy relationship until one of Cash's conquests from the past ends up pregnant. Cash feels like he needs to do right by Jules and his future son, so he cuts ties with Lilly without much of an explanation. Lilly ends up becoming pregnant after Cash had taken her virginity and tries to get a hold of him to let him know t
Catarina
5 Second Chance Stars!

Four years ago Cash made the hardest decision of his life: give up on the love of his life in order to protect the life of his unborn child. He unwisely hooked up with an evil bitch and she forced him to be with her in order to keep the pregancy. He chooses his unborn child but losing Lilly means losing a part of himself along with it.
Now, divorced from his crazy ex-wife and with full custody of Jax, he coincidently runs into Lily again, only to find out that when he left
Lisa
Mar 05, 2014 Lisa rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2014, march
4 Cash Lovin' Stars! This book was worth the wait!

photo excited_zpsca072db4.gif

Oh how I love these Mayson brothers! I'm so fickle with my love for them. First I loved Asher. Then Trevor came along and it was instant lust which means I had to let Asher go. Swoonworthy Cash with his all consuming sexy talk had me saying "Trevor who?" in no time.

Cash knew instantly that Lilly was his true love but circumstances beyond his control arose and he had to make a tough decision. He broke Lilly's heart and stopped all contact. Four
Cathy~❤️
5 Forever Cash Stars

description

Let me just say, that Aurora Rose Reynolds did an amazing job with Until Lilly. In my opinion this is her best book so far! If you liked the first two books in this series, then this is a MUST read for you!!!

Minor spoiler if you haven’t read Until Trevor, book two in this series but this is a spoiler free review for Until Lilly.

Cash made a hard choice leaving Lilly and choosing Jules and Jax in book 2. His choice was even harder when Jules’ true colors came out and providing
Vickie***
Another great addition!!!!

So we found out in the last book that Cash got a crazy psycho pregnant, before he even met Lilly, but found out about the pregnancy when he was already dating Lilly.

this goes 3 years into the future... and Cash has another surprise in store for him.

I loved watching Cash and Lilly rekindle.... even though none of what happened in the past was Cash's fault I do wish he was in the dog house a bit more....

(view spoiler)
Cristina
I don't even know where to start. There are SO many things I didn't like about this book. I'm afraid if I point them out I'll never finish this review.

Okay, how about if we start off with the fact that Cash breaks up with Lily a day after he took her virginity. No explanations, no excuses, straight to the point, "we're done, bye."
Ouch. So much for her being 'the one'

Then, Lily finds out she's pregnant. The fact that she's 19 and has no car, money, and is living off a scholarship, AND doesn't f
Michelle
5 second chance stars!

When we got a glimpse into how Lilly & Cash’s story was going to unfold in Until Trevor, I knew that this was going to be a flippin’ fantastic story and a great addition to one of my favorite series.

In one moment Cash knew he had met the one, in three short months he knew he would love her until he took his last breath. But it isn’t until four years later that he gets his second chance to win back what he was forced to lose.

When the Lilly meets Cash, the last thing she
Kelli C for "Cross"
5 Huge Until Stars! Wowza! Totally my favorite of this series!

Cash and Lilly are damn new perfection! He is amazeballs and she rocks. A pure hot alpha male and a strong woman who enjoys every minute of what he can give!

Cash was always the bag em' and leave em quick guy...not one date, ever! A chance meeting in Alabama literally had him stumbling into a fiery red headed college gal. Game on! Full throttle Mayson male makes a happy coupling until a bit of crazy from the past catches up to Cash. S
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Until Lilly (Until #3)
Author – Aurora Rose Reynolds
Publication Date – February 28, 2014
Type – No Cliffhanger Series
Genre – Romance, New Adult
Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

Book kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Review
I loved it!! I loved the premise of the story and the journey Ms. Reynolds took me on. I can’t say whether this is my favorite in the series or not….I am bass ackwards and started from the end….but now that I read this book…I’m definitely going back and rea
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

♥♥♥ 4 Sweet Stars ♥♥♥

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"I'm going to make you fall in love with me again."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After my last read left me a complete emotional mess, I needed a book that would be light, and fluffy. This one was funny, sweet, and heart warming. It was just what I needed.

I love me a good secon
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

Lilly and Cash were once in love. Everything comes to a stop when Cash is forced to choose between his unborn child and Lilly.

This is like the other books in the series. The relationship has little/no build up. Everything happens really quick. Cash was another hot Alpha. Lilly was a very likeable heroine. All the brothers... HOT!! I guess the rating dropped for me because crazy ex storylines isnt one that I am particularly fond of.

For a second chance romance, this has very little angst.
Kj

Let me start by saying I am not a second chance romance kind of gal. This series has always been good to me. I liked Until November, I loved Until Trevor , and I'm obsessed with Until Lilly! This author is autobuy for me from now on. I have been in a weird kind of reading rut lately where I love the first book in a series and then when I get to the second book it's like someone else wrote it. I feel disconnected and ultimately disappointed in the end. This has happened with three of my favorite

Zakirrah BookBlogger
5 I-Love-The-Mayson-Men Stars!!

I have to say that as this series continues it only gets better! I am so damn excited for Nico's story but but I just don't want the series to end.Just when I thought these books couldn't get better Aurora Rose Reynolds proves me wrong..ohh they get a hell of a lot better.

This is book 3 in the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds and is the story of Lilly and Cash.We were introduced to the briefly in Until Trevor a peek at when they met and when things went bad.Li
Suzana
5 stars!

Such a sweet and hot story at the same time ...

Loved Cash and Lilly and all the family ... especially Mayson brothers mmmm ... hot,hot,hot ...

Their kids were so adorable ...

Cash did not disappoint ... he was amazing, same as were Asher and Trevor in first two books ...

description

Now, let's see what Nico has to offer ;) Can't wait!

Plamena
4.5 Stars!!!

“I'm going to make you fall in love with me again”

I love the Mayson brothers! And now I have a favourite one- Cash Mayson!!! *swoon*

Cash and Lilly’s story started years ago. They were together for three months and they both thought they found the right person and nothing would change that. But then Cash receives a phone call that will change everything- his life and their relationship. He has to choose between the girl he loves and his unborn child (from another woman). So he mans
Deb Dee (autumn delaney)
description

Read the third teaser here and fourth teaser here!

Read the second teaser here!

You can find other teasers here.

description

Excerpt from Aurora's Facebook post.

“Is that what you do? I mean do you often try to hit on women in coffee shops by buying coffee for them?”
“I can tell you with one hundred percent truthfulness that I have never done that before.”
“Never.” A look passes over his face I don’t know what It means but I don’t like it.”
“Do you date a lot?” I ask quietly wondering if he thinks I will be som
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***
***4 I heart Cash Mayson stars***

Hands down my favorite of the series so far.

This one felt more realistic, had more feeling and was a more well-rounded story.

My darling Cash...he had to make a horrible decision. Neither would give him 100% what he wanted, but he had to do what he felt was right.

Lilly was left with a big ol' slice of "Life's Not Fair" pie. She picked herself up and did the best she could with the cards she was abruptly dealt.

By accident, their paths cross again....life is a bi
Valentina
3.5*
Spoiler free review!

First of all,I do love Aurora's writing.
She writes mad ass possessive alphas just the way I loved them.
But...this one was a little off for me.
The whole plot was developing too quick,and I missed good old bantering!
I'm not big fan of insta-love,I love my characters chasing each other.

description

Lilly is sweet young woman left alone with her daughter.
Yes,Cash didn't know that he had a daughter...but he didn't even ask,call,search her...
I know she love him and jada-jada...but damn wom
T.M. Frazier
A MUST read! I love how the kids play a vital role in the story. I love Cash almost as much as I love Asher and that is a really big shoe to fill! I HATE Jules and you will see why when you read it. Aurora Rose Reynolds way of writing is refreshing, just straight up romance. The Queen of the Alphas retains her crown!
Kara
Hot. Hot. Hot.
Total ESR book (easy sexy romantic!)
Who doesn't love a swoony Cash!?!?
And Lilly. And Jax. And Ashlyn.

Reynolds has done a great job with this series. Each book just as great as the next!
TeriLyn
**ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest review**

Until Lilly is another great installment featuring two awesome lead characters in the Until Series by Aurora Reynolds. It’s hard for me to say this because I loved November and Asher in book one but Cash and Lilly are my new favorite couple in the Mayson family. Ms. Reynolds writes a beautiful love story centered on the development of Cash and Lilly’s relationship four years after they meet and fall in love. Unfortunately, disaster stri
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I say this again, 5stars!!! NOT ENOUGH!!!

The thing I love about Aurora's books (this series) are that they get straight to the point. YEAH!!!
No beating around the bush, no long intro's. She knows what she wants to say and says it, and doesn't take the long way around.

The books just get better and better every time. Normally once you get to the 3rd book it kind of looses it's story or plot. But nope, just as good as the first book.
Hot Alpha Male/Sweet/Caring/Dirty talker... What else do you need
Kitten Mercer ☠ good girl who reads dirty things ☠
Tbh, I wasn't really stoked to read this before when I learned that the hero was married and had a kid with another woman after he met his heroine. So I decided to skip this one. And then I just realized how stupid I am for making a very big mistake. Somebody kick me in the ass, please. This book was just plain beautiful. I mean, really beautiful that it almost brought tears to my eyes. I don't normally read about second chance relationships because I know how an ass some heroes can be, but I wa ...more
Insta-love books 10 181 Jan 09, 2015 04:09PM
Aurora Rose Fan B...: Until Lilly 48 87 Mar 06, 2014 06:19AM
  • Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)
  • Fighting to Forgive (Fighting, #2)
  • Incinerate (Explosive, #2)
  • Sweet Temptation (Men of Honor, #2)
  • Sergei (Her Russian Protector, #5)
  • Conflicted Love (Needle's Kiss, #2)
  • Shade's Fall (The Last Riders, #4)
  • A Reason to Kill (Reason, #2)
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Broken Dove (Fantasyland, #4)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • Sweet Rome (Sweet Home, #2)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Another One Bites the Dust (Freebirds, #3)
  • Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR Aurora Rose Reynolds started writing so that the over the top alpha men that lived in her head would leave her alone. When she's not writing or reading she spends her days with her very own real life alpha who loves her as much as the men in her books love their women and their Great Dane Blue that always keeps her on her toes.

More about Aurora Rose Reynolds...

Until (4 books)
  • Until November (Until, #1)
  • Until Trevor (Until, #2)
  • Until Nico (Until, #4)
Until November (Until, #1) Until Trevor (Until, #2) Until Nico (Until, #4) Assumption (Underground Kings, #1) Justified (Alfha Law Firm, #1)

“Hey,” his fingers went to my chin, lifting my eyes to his, “we can take this slowly.” “What is this?” I asked. His eyes went warm, making my pulse speed up. “This…is the beginning of us.” 20 likes
“I don’t know what that is. I don’t have Facebook.”
“You don’t have Facebook?” I gasp. “How in the world do you know what’s going on with your friends if you don’t have Facebook?”
“I call them and say ‘hey, what’s going on? How are things? Anything new?’”
“Oh, yeah, I guess you could do that.” He squeezes my hand and chuckles.”
16 likes