Start by marking “Falling For Ava (British Billionaires, #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling For Ava (British Billionaires, #2)

Falling For Ava (British Billionaires #2)

At the age of seventeen, Reiss Chambers knew he was in trouble the moment he realized that Ava was never going to marry someone like him—the poor gardener’s son. Even though everyone was against them, Reece stood his ground, knowing that the only thing that mattered was Ava. As long as she stayed true to their love, he could endure whatever life threw at him.

Her family op
Published November 6th 2014 (first published January 1st 2014)

Mrs. JesseWard
Nov 10, 2014 Mrs. JesseWard rated it liked it
~~~~~~3 Predictable Stars~~~~~~

To be honest, I was going to DNF the book after the prologue.
The heroine Ava is married to Ashton. And meets Craig Chambers who alike to her 'dead' lover Reiss.
YUP.(view spoiler)

The first 30% was great but after that...

description

You know what happens when the hero says "Sorry, I didn't use condom" and heroine says "Don't worry...I'm not able to get pregnant. I tried sev
Simona Misevska
description
First i must say before you start this book you need 3 things:tissues, tylenol, and good glass of wine.I liked the first book in the series but this one i adore,such emotional,angst,heart-breaking book.

Ava is 16 years old rich girl she has and get everything she wants,Ress is 17 years old boy,he lives for the moment ,have good time with friends and girls in his bad, his father is gardner in Ava parents mansion so that summer he took the job to help his father ,little did he know that summer will
Raj
Nov 12, 2014 Raj rated it really liked it
4 stars

SPOILER!

There were a few inconsistencies. The author was trying to make us think that Reiss doesn't know who Ava was... but then there's this 'Forgiveness' shit that he said so it was a hint, but then in his another POV, it was kind of like he really didn't know her, so yeah, I found that kind of...meh! That was the only thing that I didn't like about the story, it just didn't add up.

I don't know if the author is British or not, but the words 'bloody hell' or other British words kind of
Jessie
Nov 18, 2014 Jessie rated it it was amazing
To be honost I had to write something...anything about this book so that people would know how much I honostly loved it!
I read the first in the series and knew that this author had what it took because it was a really good book. One that wasn't easy to put down but yes it was possible. Now this book...there was no way I could put it down. I have seriously been curled on the couch all day reading it. It was one that HAD to be finished asap...I couldn't stand not know what was going to happen next
Raj
Escape into my Reads Book Blog

I could not get enough of this book and completely fell in love with Falling for Ava. Can you ever forget your first love even though they betrayed you and threw your love away? Not Reiss Chambers who was left heartbroken and forced to move on leaving behind his true love. This book had a very Romeo & Juliet/Pride & Prejudice vibe with a clash of rich v poor. Ava is spoilt and used to getting what she wants so when she sees Reiss for the first time she goes
Linda Sims
Nov 10, 2014 Linda Sims rated it liked it
SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE

I've read this author's books before and she's a bit hit and miss for me. This particular story was just okay IMO. The premise is a well used one, a poor gardeners son falling for the young daughter of the rich household where he works. Of course it all comes tumbling down about their ears. Ten years later they meet again and Reiss wants revenge on Ava.

Reiss is no longer the poor gardeners son he's a billionaire! How he became richer than Croesus we're not told, and that set
LanyBelle
Dec 18, 2014 LanyBelle rated it really liked it
What an enjoyable read! Even though it was quite predictable, it was really refreshing to see the tables turned. Meaning, it's not the hero who did some colossal mistake that caused the couple to be separated for years, but instead it is the heroine is the one that f****ed and had to pay for it. Dearly.
It was so interesting that I finished it in one sitting, something that rarely happens to me.
Tina Micheu
Oct 20, 2014 Tina Micheu marked it as to-read
Shelves: contemporary
Oct 6, 2014
Toni FGMAMTC
This is an erotic love story of ups and downs spanning over more than a decade. It's sort of a Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous/Soap Opera/Reality TV/ mashup. Sometimes when reading, you just feel the need for some drama and angst. When the feeling hits, Pamela Ann has you covered.

Falling for Ava starts as a star-crossed lovers tale. Ava is your standard trust fund brat who tries to play around with Reiss, the help's son. He instantly falls for her. She has more feelings than planned for him, b
Yve
Jan 15, 2015 Yve rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Falling for Ava was much better than some of the other Pamela Ann books I've read recently. I absolutely loved the first couple of books of hers that I've read (and at this point, I've read almost all of her books), but after a while, I grew tired of the same formula (which typically includes the hero being verbally abusive) with different characters being repeated over and over again.

The formula for Falling for Ava was a tad different in that it was a second chance lovestory; so we had a beaut
Jessi
Having felt like I had waited forever for this novel I was blown away right from the beginning.

Let me just say I loved Ava and her courage and strength. She is by far one of my favorite female leads. After being a selfish uncaring brat she has spent the last ten years in purgatory over the mistakes she has made as a teenager. After finding out to late that she was so completely in love with Reiss she has never in her heart felt like he really died that night. Something was just always missing.
Susan
Nov 15, 2014 Susan rated it it was amazing
I was kindly given this book from the Author for an honest review.
I loved the instant chemistry between and unlikely pair one from wealth and money and one that is the gardeners son. Ava's forward attempts at catching Reiss's attention made me laugh at times and also love that she is such a strong willed girl. Her actions were quite impressive and the way Riess couldn't resist how alive she made him feel at such a young age.

But in a world of money and social standings how likely is it that even
Ava
Dec 03, 2014 Ava rated it liked it
3.25 I know goodread doesn't give those .25 but I jyst couldn't give a 4. but what does it mean?
just that I enjoyed the book but it's neither in my favorite.
it was a story about teenager in love but where love was quite sure and unsure but with experience and event could sometimes help someone to figure what was love. So there was Ava who learned that and live on guilt until she met billionaire extraordinaire Craig. Where the past meet the present. but he wasn't her former lover. the poor youn
J.L.
Nov 13, 2014 J.L. rated it really liked it
Imagine me saying this review with a very british accent. This book is very british - hence british billionaires yeah.

Ava is a spoiled mixed up richie who makes a fatal flaw when she was young - she gives up on true love. The book is really a sort of second chances sort of deal. Ava marries a friend Ashton but the passion is not like it was with her first love Reiss. Then everything that Ava thought to be true was not and she decides to try and rectify the past.

Reiss is truly broken but he com
Anita Foster
Nov 12, 2014 Anita Foster rated it it was amazing
Falling for Ava
Ashton & Ava have been married for 10 years & unsuccessfully been trying for a baby . One night she meets a man called Craig who looks remarkably like her lost love Reiss who she has mourned all those years . After one night with Craig she gets pregnant & her world gets turned upside down . This is their story.
I loved this book . Well written & adored the two main characters who I rooted for from the start & knew they would work it out in the end. Couldn't put
Maeschelle
Nov 11, 2014 Maeschelle rated it really liked it
Reiss and Ava's love for one another is tempestuous. Intense emotions, betrayal and tragedy are the basis for this book. These characters are extremely well written. You are able feel the pain, love and agony portrayed in these characters. The only thing that seemed to lack was the drama. If you have read Pamela's books they have never ending drama which makes them so fun to read but this one seemed a little subdued. If your a fan of Pamela's you will still enjoy this book. If you are not a fan ...more
Young Empress
Nov 16, 2014 Young Empress rated it really liked it

I overnight just to read this book, I think it kind of worthy but not totally. Maybe it didnt reach my expectation. But overall this book is a awesome. When you read it, you cant stop it. Just like the Chasing Series (i totally love it) and the It's Always Been You Series (i endure sleepless night because of this. LOL)
so i am very looking forward for Falling for My Husband (dont worry, i will minimize my expectation so that i will not ruin the entire book. Hahaha

Keep a good work, My fav
Radka
Nov 30, 2014 Radka rated it it was amazing
First of all, I have been patiently waiting for this book and it was so worth it.
Loved the mixed present with past, where's been explained Ava's and Reiss's relationship. And also if sometimes Reiss's hatred brought up his assholeness, he couldn't help to have strong attraction for Ava, while Ava had always loved him.
This book is very exciting writen. As my opinion Pamela did really great job.
scribes23
Now I had a hard time finishing this one.

I don't know what I hated more, was it the fact that she a lying cheating bitch or that she seems to have no self worth nor control.

And just when I was beginning to enjoy the book it ended. Seems to anticlimactic for me. It was a bit predictable and the plot was loose. I hated the first half of the book, because of the heroine.

I don't know if I'm going to read more of her works, this is the first novel from Pamela Ann. Maybe next time.
Anna
Nov 10, 2014 Anna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-read
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Awesome! This seemed like a different type of writing style for Pamela Ann - I loved it even more than her other books. This one was a complete stand alone. We learned about the past and what led to how the characters were today. Ava and Reiss had a great connection. Will there be more? I wouldn't mind more for this couple in the future!
Kelly M (Iowa Gal)
Falling For Ava

As with all Pamela Ann books, I really enjoyed this book. Reiss and Ava have a love hate relationship with heartbreak. Can they forgive each other for their own mistakes? You will have to read this book to find out. There is a lot of emotion in Falling For Ava that the reader feels. This story is a page turner and you will want more. A great read!!
Krysti Beyeler
Nov 12, 2014 Krysti Beyeler rated it really liked it
Pamela Ann has done it again! The moment I started the book I couldn't put it down. I loved how Ava was able to stand up for herself the further you got into the book. When first dealing with Craig I'm not to impressed with how he. acts towards Ava but like any good book, Pamela throws you for a curve. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone!!
Shay Alford
Nov 18, 2014 Shay Alford rated it really liked it
OK this made me fall back in love, slightly, with Ms. Ann's writing. She's very clever in how she writes her spin off books by incorporating characters that we may already know like in this one Toby from the chasing series. I do feel like the husband backed off a little fast with no explanation as to what threat made him back off. But otherwise good story.
Dhamiera Johnson
Dec 23, 2014 Dhamiera Johnson rated it really liked it
Well this was good. Mommy Dearest was unbelievable. It was interesting how Reiss fought his feelings for so long but admitted everything after a night out with another woman and talking to Ava's mother. The ending was different, but I didn't like how mom just came in and took over. If she was real, she would have tried to repair their relationship long before that.
Deanna
Nov 17, 2014 Deanna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angst
That was one emotionally charged novel!! I loved that while I was reading I just didn't know how it was going to turn out! I really felt for Ava all throughout the book. I wanted really wanted to cry anytime she was upset. Pamela once again did an amazing job writing so that the reader feels emotionally involved. Can't wait for Pamela's next book!!
Linda
Nov 20, 2014 Linda rated it it was amazing
Ava and Reiss had a past at one time until Ava chose money over love. Now Reiss is back to make her regret that choice. Ava makes me mad at times with her decision but Reiss will not let her forget wither. Reiss makes her struggle and beg. This is an intense read with sexual passion like no other. Another great read by Pamela Ann.
Stephanie Erickson
Dec 03, 2014 Stephanie Erickson rated it it was amazing
Love this so much, of course I have loved all of Pamela's books. She truly is a gifted writer and keeps you wanting more. How would you feel if the love of your life tragically dies at the age of 17 only to find out 10 years later it was all a lie? Ava and Reiss are another amazing couple that Pamela has written their story and you will not regret one clicking this book at all.
Michele
May 09, 2015 Michele rated it liked it
Three and a half stars. I did enjoy the book. It had a good story line. Some of the language wasn't flowing as though it was written in a hurry. I usually like this author. She has some great ideas and writes good loves scenes. Still entertaining but not as good as I expected.
Karen
Nov 18, 2014 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: billionaire
You know it was a good plot and great characters. I may of been mad at Reiss for playing dead for 10 years and allowing it.
Cathy Janssen thomson
Nov 09, 2014 Cathy Janssen thomson rated it it was amazing
This is my new favorite book of Pamela's. The storyline was great. I didn't want to put the book down.
Release date? 5 24 Nov 10, 2014 06:33PM
  • Darker the Release (Revenge Saga, #2)
  • Taking Stock
  • Already Famous (Famous, #4)
  • R Is for Rebel (Unruly Royals, #4)
  • Delicious (Delicious #2)
  • Unraveling Josh (Ellery College, #3)
  • Semper Fi (The Education of..., #3)
  • The One In My Heart
  • Sins & Mistrust (Escort, #3)
  • Cherish & Blessed (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #4 & #5)
  • The Legend of Lyon Redmond (Pennyroyal Green, #11)
  • Until You
  • Caught in the Act (The Davenports, #2)
is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author. She studied Fashion Marketing in United Kingdom and a degree in Business. She has a penchant for pastries, dogs, renaissance paintings, angst-filled novels, travelling and is fascinated with the Italian language and culture.

Web: www.PamelaAnnBooks.com

Blog:

Amazon Profile:
More about Pamela Ann...

British Billionaires (2 books)
  • Falling for My Husband (British Billionaires, #1)