Start by marking “It Must Be Fate (Love Strikes, #2)” as Want to Read:
It Must Be Fate (Love Strikes, #2)

It Must Be Fate (Love Strikes, #2)

Sometimes the past becomes the future.

Sandy Collins hadn’t thought about him is years. Not since their engagement had been broken. She’d built up her life and was a successful nurse. She didn’t lead the most exciting life, but she was happy. However that all changed at one staff meeting.

After the passing of his grandmother, Daniel and his daughter Keri have moved back to
ebook
Published November 15th 2013 by Etopia Press (first published November 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about It Must Be Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Must Be Fate

Crystal
Nov 10, 2013 Crystal rated it it was amazing
You gotta love any book that starts out with a skinny dipping scene, am I right? And bonus, there are more than one! {{Wink, wink}} "It Must Be Fate" is book #2 in the Love Strikes series by Author Lacey Wolfe. As always, she does an excellent job of drawing you in and making you feel for the characters in this sweet story of love, loss, and second chances.

Sandy - a nurse with a hectic schedule leaving little time for a social life, has been hurt in the past. Daniel - a handsome and hardworking
Amanda
Nov 14, 2013 Amanda rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the series and this series just keeps getting better and better!

Sandy is a nurse in town and works round the clock. She has a hectic schedule and needs to find something more like 9-5 but also doesn't want to leave the close friends that she works with. In her quiet time she really enjoys skinny dipping in the lake behind her house... what woman wouldn't especially when there is no one living in the area around to see you.

Daniel and Keri move back to town after the death of hi
Brandy Dorsch
Nov 17, 2013 Brandy Dorsch rated it it was amazing
I received a copy from the author in exchange for my review.
Another great book by Lacey! She amazes me with how talented she is and her ability to draw you into the story and keep you hooked. I work with nurses and doctors and I enjoyed reading a story that is wrapped in a world that I see every day!
Sandy and Daniel are two characters that I connected with. Most of us have that person in the past that we had a moment in time with and for whatever reason it didn't work out. No matter what you ma
Racheal
Nov 19, 2013 Racheal rated it it was amazing
It Must Be Fate is the second book in the Love Strikes series. The first book in the series is Bidding Wars. I loved getting to see what Molly(Bidding Wars) is doing now and also getting to know Sandy(Molly's best friend) better in It Must Be Fate.

Sandra Collins works as a pediatric nurse in a very busy medical clinic. She works rotating schedules so she is not able to get out and have a social life which is really starting to effect her.

Daniel Jacobs is a pediatrician who is moving with his 1
Julia
Sep 06, 2016 Julia rated it it was ok
This book had A LOTTT of protectional I just wanna start off by saying that...the writing was over all good and the plot was interesting enough, nothing new or unique but it was fine over all...what I DIDD have a problem with was just that the whole book seemed to be about that these two "love birds" were only meant to be together because it was "fate"...I can love all that "it was meant to be" and fate romantic crap because what girl doesn't, right? But the wayyyyy it was done in this book just ...more
Reading Bliss
Feb 24, 2014 Reading Bliss rated it it was amazing
Lacey Wolfe has done it yet again in It Must Be Fate. This is a companion novel to Bidding Wars that came out earlier this year but is twice as good. This book will stick with me for a long time.

Daniel moves to town and becomes the new Doctor at the office where Molly (from Bidding Wars) and Sandy work. He is a widowed father who wants to move on and Sandy just wants a normal life and to find a good guy to start a life with. They both work in a busy field with her as a nurse and him as a doctor.
Ashley
Aug 25, 2015 Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Thanks to Lacey Wolfe for the chance to read and review this story. I am honored to be a part of your review and street team. This is the second book in the Bidding Wars series. I was intrigued by this story because I love second chance romances.

What happens when the person who broke your heart suddenly reappears in your life and you work with him? What happens when you find out that he has a daughter and lives next door? This great story is what happens.

I really enjoyed watching Daniel have to
Laurel
Nov 23, 2013 Laurel rated it it was amazing
It Must Be Fate is book 2 in the Love Strikes Series by Lacey Wolfe. Like Bidding Wars (Book 1) the story is down to earth and one easily relates to the characters. It could be as simple as looking back into your own life at a love that once was.
Lacey Wolfe is a talented author with a simple storytelling style that keeps you reading for more. Captivating characters that you can't help but fall in love with. The perfect book to curl up with on a cold day. It will warm your heart. Looking forward
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2014
Dianela
Dianela rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Glover
Glover rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2015
Dawn Munday
Dawn Munday marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Nikki Barrett
Nikki Barrett marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Bette Hansen
Bette Hansen marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
MsChris1161
MsChris1161 marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Roxy Boroughs
Roxy Boroughs marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Brandi
Brandi added it
May 12, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Lacey Wolfe
Nov 17, 2013 Lacey Wolfe marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Sara Hubbard
Sara Hubbard marked it as to-read
Rogetwhi
Rogetwhi marked it as to-read
Sarah added it
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
Lovebites Andsilk
Lovebites Andsilk marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Janeen K
Janeen K marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Paris
Paris added it
Jan 03, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Henriette
Henriette marked it as to-read
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Sylvia A
Sylvia A marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
J
J marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Lacey Wolfe has always had a passion for words, whether it’s getting lost in a book or writing her own. Her goal as an author is to have a romance for everyone, whether it’s sweet, sensual, or spicy. She’s had several books on the Amazon best seller lists. When she isn’t writing, she can be found running, talking to her pets, spending time with her family, or lost in some sort of craft. Oh, and ...more
More about Lacey Wolfe...