Harlequin Pink: A Girl In A Million (Harlequin Ginger Blossom Mangas)

Harlequin Pink: A Girl In A Million (Harlequin Ginger Blossom Mangas)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Dark Horse Manga and Harlequin Books are delighted to present a shining new line of books that marry two of the most successful phenomenon to hit bookstores - bestselling Harlequin romance fiction and female-friendly Japanese manga These sparkling manga adaptations of Harlequin's best-selling titles are a romantic step above much of the cookie-cutter manga hitting the shel...more
Published January 10th 2006 by Dark Horse (first published January 11th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Harlequin Pink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harlequin Pink

Ella
A nurse and a rich man that both fall in love with each other. Even if, the nurse is clumsy, he still loves her. Faraway, close, they'll end up seeing each other again.
Kay
I thought I'd try this manga version of an old Harlequin Romance to see how well it transferred. The main events in the storyline were preserved, and the manga style works well with the traditional style of this author, although not for the depiction of the standard Betty Neels hero - the standard manga male is much too elfin-featured. And of course a ton of detail and dialog had to be dropped in order to fit into a reasonably sized book. I'm not going to bother with the other manga adaptations...more
Ordinary Dahlia
Oke ngaku!
G baca karena penasaran ada manga yang diambil dari HQ. Biasanya g males baca manga model begini dan sesuai dugaan, ceritanya terlalu manis, terlalu girly dan to good to be true banget. Heloooooo...berhenti berkhayal, dunia memanggil, kembali ke alam nyata temans!!! *lebay*
Setelah selesai baca, ternyata buanyak buanget cerita HQ yang dibikin komik!!! definitely g yg telat! Hahaha...sebodo juga seh sebenernya :p
Jillian
This was a cute story and at moments it made me cry, but in truth, it's really easy to make me cry so it could be different for you. I loved how even though there were moments that made me cry it still had a happy ending. A nurse and a doctor fall in love, I mean honestly is that a match made it heaven.
Starbubbles
I don't quite understand the differences in the levels of Harlequins, such as pink vs. violet vs. ginger blossom, but this was a nice enough read. Maybe they should consider putting that kid on a leash though. Climbing over fences, wandering into streets, that kid is a walking accident.
Tiffany
I didn't like the drawings as well as others in the series. I also found the story a little odd where he seemed to like her, then he seemed to be still in love with his sister in law, and then it just seemed like he didn't want to be alone and so he proposed.
Julie
Cute book. Every girl who loves romance will love this book. Thats the reason I picked this book. It has so much love and romance to make a girl wish her life was like a book.
Maram
I didn't like the story line, the characters and the drawings!

South Regional Durham County Libraries
This is perhaps the silliest thing I have ever read.
Laura Broadwater
This is perhaps the silliest thing I have ever read.
Sabina Tagijeva
Sabina Tagijeva marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Daisy Duker
Daisy Duker marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Aurelia
Aurelia marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Brooke Farmer
Brooke Farmer marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 13, 2014
Rashelley Morgan
Rashelley Morgan marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Hoa
Hoa marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Andreas Aka
Andreas Aka marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Mercy Joyce
Mercy Joyce marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Mariambilal1234
Mariambilal1234 marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Jennifer Bowles
Jennifer Bowles marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014