Start by marking “A Girl in a Million” as Want to Read:
A Girl in a Million

A Girl in a Million

Dark Horse Manga and Harlequin Books are delighted to present a shining new line of books that marry two of the most successful phenomenon to hit bookstores - bestselling Harlequin romance fiction and female-friendly Japanese manga These sparkling manga adaptations of Harlequin's best-selling titles are a romantic step above much of the cookie-cutter manga hitting the shel ...more
Published January 10th 2006 by Dark Horse

To ask other readers questions about A Girl in a Million, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Girl in a Million

Kay
Oct 14, 2011 Kay rated it liked it
I thought I'd try this manga version of an old Harlequin Romance to see how well it transferred. The main events in the storyline were preserved, and the manga style works well with the traditional style of this author, although not for the depiction of the standard Betty Neels hero - the standard manga male is much too elfin-featured. And of course a ton of detail and dialog had to be dropped in order to fit into a reasonably sized book. I'm not going to bother with the other manga adaptations ...more
Ordinary Dahlia
May 25, 2009 Ordinary Dahlia rated it it was ok
Oke ngaku!
G baca karena penasaran ada manga yang diambil dari HQ. Biasanya g males baca manga model begini dan sesuai dugaan, ceritanya terlalu manis, terlalu girly dan to good to be true banget. Heloooooo...berhenti berkhayal, dunia memanggil, kembali ke alam nyata temans!!! *lebay*
Setelah selesai baca, ternyata buanyak buanget cerita HQ yang dibikin komik!!! definitely g yg telat! Hahaha...sebodo juga seh sebenernya :p
Jillian
Dec 29, 2009 Jillian rated it liked it
This was a cute story and at moments it made me cry, but in truth, it's really easy to make me cry so it could be different for you. I loved how even though there were moments that made me cry it still had a happy ending. A nurse and a doctor fall in love, I mean honestly is that a match made it heaven.
Starbubbles
Sep 18, 2013 Starbubbles rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I don't quite understand the differences in the levels of Harlequins, such as pink vs. violet vs. ginger blossom, but this was a nice enough read. Maybe they should consider putting that kid on a leash though. Climbing over fences, wandering into streets, that kid is a walking accident.
Tiffany
Jan 21, 2011 Tiffany rated it it was ok
I didn't like the drawings as well as others in the series. I also found the story a little odd where he seemed to like her, then he seemed to be still in love with his sister in law, and then it just seemed like he didn't want to be alone and so he proposed.
Julie
Nov 15, 2008 Julie rated it really liked it
Cute book. Every girl who loves romance will love this book. Thats the reason I picked this book. It has so much love and romance to make a girl wish her life was like a book.
Janie
Rating: 4 stars.

I'm not too fond of the art style. A typical Betty Neels plot, a sweet and decent sweet. Minimal angst.
Laura Broadwater
Aug 21, 2009 Laura Broadwater rated it did not like it
This is perhaps the silliest thing I have ever read.
South Regional Durham County Libraries
This is perhaps the silliest thing I have ever read.
Maram
Dec 24, 2011 Maram rated it did not like it
I didn't like the story line, the characters and the drawings!

Ella
Jun 12, 2014 Ella rated it really liked it
A nurse and a rich man that both fall in love with each other. Even if, the nurse is clumsy, he still loves her. Faraway, close, they'll end up seeing each other again.
Ashly
Ashly rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2011
Maggie
Maggie rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2013
Sabrina Di Marco
Sabrina Di Marco rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2011
Shahy
Shahy rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2015
♥Juvia♥
♥Juvia♥ rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2013
Jenny
Jenny rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2013
Lex
Lex rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Cacophony
Cacophony rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2011
Keren
Keren rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2016
Anabel
Anabel rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2014
Naomi
Naomi rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2017
Engy
Engy rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2016
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it it was ok
Jan 29, 2012
Lakmini
Lakmini rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2013
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2017
Angélica
Angélica rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2015
  • Stone
  • The Sheikh's Ransomed Bride
  • The Wedding in White
  • Amber by Night
  • An Officer and a Princess (The Stanbury Crown, Royally Wed #4)
  • The Cinderella Solution
  • Christmas Cowboy - Natal Sang Koboi (Long, Tall Texans #14.5)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Baby
  • Cavelli's Lost Heir (Modern Romance)
  • A Date with a Billionaire