Start by marking “Cyberionage” as Want to Read:
Cyberionage

Cyberionage

The Mossad's covert cyber espionage supercomputer detects an immanent launch of a nuclear device. Special Agent Moti Kidron is in a race against time to infiltrate and locate the nuke deep behind enemy lines.

A page-turning cyber war thriller aiming to block imminent nuclear holocaust in the Middle East.From Hezbollah controlled Lebanon thru Silicon Valley to the White Hou
Published September 24th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Cyberionage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cyberionage

Michael Gallagher
Nov 18, 2013 Michael Gallagher rated it really liked it
Couldn’t Put It Down
The cyber war theme creates a new niche for thriller writers. Cyberionage (A Mystery, Espionage, and Cyber War Thriller) fills the bill well. However, the tone of the prose comes off a bit mundane in the opening of the book, the story advances in many complex and highly plausible directions. Unlike other reviewers which felt the story to be far fetched, this reader thought the insidious use of the Millennium Bug to infiltrate computer systems world wide presented the first pl
Paulette San pedro
Nov 24, 2013 Paulette San pedro rated it it was amazing
Read this book in a day & a half. Excellent!!! They should make it into a movie!!!
Bunni
Oct 09, 2014 Bunni rated it really liked it
Shelves: dad-read
6/14
Martin Pingree
Feb 19, 2014 Martin Pingree rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this read.
Tim
Jan 31, 2014 Tim rated it liked it
"Cyberionage" is a modern-day thriller that is set in Israel. The main character is Moti Kidron, an Israeli soldier who goes on to serve in both special forces and the Mossad. He is a genius in the field of computer science. The story takes the reader from a skirmish between the IDF and Hamas to the brink of nuclear war.

I enjoyed the premise and the plot of this novel. It was modern and timely. I haven't read anything even similar to this storyline. Elias does solid work weaving the story from M
Linda Hamonou
Apr 09, 2016 Linda Hamonou rated it liked it
I liked the start of the book when Moti is just a soldier, the first part in the war was highly interesting, even if it was hard to read with my near zero army knowledge.
Then it turns really bad. The book becomes highly technical like a badly written textbook and it feels like info dumping all over the place and heavy, unnecessary back story until about 47% of the book. It was hard to read even for someone with programming and computer skills.
Then finally the plot starts to appear and the story
James
May 01, 2014 James rated it it was ok
This is a good, but poorly developed, idea for a story. It is too technical for most readers and reads like the fantasy of an undervalued IT specialist. In fact, I classified it as fantasy as well as mystery-thriller because the story is so highly improbable, not from a risk point of view, but from so many nations accepting the single-handed leadership of one questionable man. That just isn't going to happen in an environment of self-centered, political leaders!!
Danny Bobby
Jul 21, 2014 Danny Bobby rated it really liked it
Man, there were a lot of errors in the Kindle version of this book. I would prob rate this 3.5 if I could, and I decided on 4 instead of 3 because I really liked the way Elias flew through 20 years of story to lay down a framework. I also like the way he handled technology. It seemed like he really did a lot of research to get ready to write this story. Some of the dialog is cheesy, but I feel that way with most action/thrillers I read.
Bob
Jun 12, 2014 Bob rated it liked it
Nuclear threat from Iran is predicted by a super computer and program developed by a Israeli computer wiz and Mossad agent bring all the world powers into conflict until the crisis is resolved. Interesting read that somewhat follows the growth of the computer development over the years as well as the buildup to the last minute resolution.
Huub Nollet
Mar 01, 2014 Huub Nollet rated it liked it
Spannend verhaal over de bedreigingen in de huidige tijd. Snel geschreven. "Goede" kant VS, Israel en Saudi Arabia tegen Iran. Aan de ene kant mensen die alles overhebben voor de goede zaak en aan de andere kant diegene waar alleen geld telt. Zojuist Threat vector van Tom Clancy gelezen en die behandelt ook de gevaren van het digitale tijdperk.
Julie
Apr 28, 2014 Julie rated it liked it
This book seemed to drag on. Then when it finally started to get interesting, it ended. Like there was a word limit on this book, and when it was reached *poof*. It's a cool idea, but something was lacking. And poor Yasmin is just left.... Which is kind of shitty since she gave up her family to help out some guy who just seemed to use her as his puppet.
Wanda Hartzenberg
Sep 03, 2014 Wanda Hartzenberg rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
Fiction is known for the liberties it takes with reality.
However this book, the plot, the characters etc is a bit too far fetched and the characters were never developed to such a degree that I could connect with them

Maybe I was simply not in the mood for a techno thriller.
I don't know. But in the end while not a bad read it did not thrill me either.

WaAr
Jeff Hawley
Apr 17, 2014 Jeff Hawley rated it it was ok
This was indeed quite a page-turner. The technology was quite interesting. However, the situations were quite disjointed. Further, the story was HIGHLY improbable. Development of the characters was shallow.
Julie
Apr 03, 2014 Julie rated it really liked it
Reminded me of Tom Clancy books. Seems like half ov the book consisted of techo details of electronics, weapons, etc... But it was enjoyable, and I actually even tried to understand the techo details. Good plot, and good ending.
D R
Oct 25, 2014 D R rated it really liked it
A credible insight into a modern war! Crisp and racy writing style! Believe me, Michael Elias is here to stay. I only wish, he values the services of a professional editor, and a few competent Beta Readers for his next book.
Dave
Jan 30, 2014 Dave rated it liked it
I read the Kindle version. I'm giving it 2 stars for lack of editing. 4 stars for the story. A Good Read. Action packed, I didn't want to put it down.
Allen
Apr 14, 2014 Allen rated it really liked it
An interesting tale of cyber warfare. I detected 6 errors, the worst of them being that he has latitude and longitude wrong.
Andy Parkes
Jun 04, 2014 Andy Parkes rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-reading
Not bad..but not great

Felt like it took ages to get going and for very hectic towards the end.

Enjoyed the high level of technical detail.
Meryl Drescher
Meryl Drescher rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2014
sharon stromberg
sharon stromberg rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2014
Doug
Doug rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
Ingrid
Ingrid rated it liked it
May 19, 2014
Joanie
Joanie rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2014
Frederik G. Fels
Frederik G. Fels rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2014
Timothy Haas
Timothy Haas rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2014
Robyn
Robyn rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2015
Sonja
Sonja rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Geryl D Gilbert
Geryl D Gilbert rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2014
Ray Lynn
Ray Lynn rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2014
Mary M.
Mary M. rated it really liked it
May 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Silla Project
  • Nine Lives (Sam Archer, #1)
  • Casanova Killer
  • Poisoned Soil
  • Uncaged
  • Unauthorized Access
  • Gangsters of Shanghai
  • Heirs of Mars
  • Next Move, You're Dead (Next Move, You're Dead, #1)
  • The Glimpsing
  • Ghost
  • On the Inside
  • Jackpot (Frank Renzi, #4)
  • The Ghosts of Havana
  • Codename: Moneyman [File No. 1]
  • Relative Danger
  • The Riddle of Prague (The QuickSilver Legacy Series) (Volume 1)
  • Hot Pursuit