Start by marking “Gns3 Network Simulation Guide” as Want to Read:
Gns3 Network Simulation Guide

Gns3 Network Simulation Guide

Published October 25th 2013 by Packt Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Gns3 Network Simulation Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gns3 Network Simulation Guide

Hara Ger
Dec 01, 2013 Hara Ger rated it really liked it
I am currently reading this book and it is really helpful. I had already installed gns3 but I had a lot of difficulty trying to do so,in various operating systems while specific book explains the steps in great detail and in a way very easily understood regardless if you are a network engineer or not.
Easy to read, easy to understand and with lots of tips and shortcuts that can turn out to be very useful even for people who already have pretty good knowledge of GNS3.
If you want to use GNS3 wheth
Songsmythe
Feb 24, 2014 Songsmythe rated it it was amazing
I have used GNS3 for years so when I read this guide I tried to look at it from a beginner's level. The information was clear and concise. It leads the reader through the installation process step by step and explains the components thoroughly giving helpful suggestions. It builds upon basic knowledge very quickly. For instance, most GNS3 users only use routers for their IP data endpoints. Chris also shows you how to use the Virtual PC Simulator (VCPS) capabilities of GNS3 to do this and his ...more
Lewis Niles
Jan 16, 2014 Lewis Niles rated it it was amazing
I must say, this is one of the most comprehensive guides to GNS3 which I have come across.
It starts from introducing the reader to the GNS3 application, guides you through the installation on multiple platforms (which I find very thoughtful and highly useful).
It also exposes the reader to the different files and folders created as part of a GNS3 project.

As a Networking Instructor, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this guide to Network Engineers both currently in the field and first timers.

In sum
Priyanka
Priyanka rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2013
D Roth
D Roth rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2016
Ankush Sethi
Ankush Sethi marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Ben
Ben added it
Jun 16, 2014
Harrison Freeman
Harrison Freeman marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Lusy Novaria
Lusy Novaria marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Areej M.
Areej M. marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2016
Luiz Otavio
Luiz Otavio marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
Athanasios
Athanasios marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2016