Start by marking “Share Jesus Without Fear” as Want to Read:
Share Jesus Without Fear

Share Jesus Without Fear

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  189 ratings  ·  29 reviews
In recent years, the Share Jesus without Fear book and its growing family of ancillary products have sparked a faith-sharing movement that continues to gain momentum. It began with the jaw-dropping story of William Fay, once a money-driven businessman with Mafia ties who ran a house of prostitution until it was raided by police. Facing the threat of jail time, Fay turned t ...more
Published June 1st 1999 by B&H Books (first published 1973)

To ask other readers questions about Share Jesus Without Fear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Share Jesus Without Fear

Ben Wicks
I learned that there is no reason to be afraid of sharing my faith. I don't need to be afraid of failing, because God is pleased with my obedience and he will use that to plant a seed, even if it doesn't sprout immediately. This book also reminded me of Philemon 6: "and I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ." God commanded me to share my faith so that my joy may increase. The author's testimony i ...more
Stephen Johnson
William Fay, a formerly power obsessed Mafioso who owned and operated a brothel, encountered the redemption and salvation of Jesus Christ while facing prosecution and jail time. Share Jesus Without Fear is the product of his study of the Scriptures and his personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Coauthored by Linda Evans Shepherd, an author and nationally known speaker, Share Jesus Without Fear is also a popular evangelism training program taught by Fay in churches and seminars nationally.

The f
Shawn
Approximately 20 years ago, I had the privilege of of meeting Bill Fay and hearing him present the material in this book. He has plenty of charisma and a strong personality, so I could see how he would make an excellent evangelist, but the purpose of this book is to make the rest of the Church strong evangelists.

In this book you will find a convincing appeal to be involved in personal evangelism, a set of questions that will help you bring up the topic of faith (a topic typically avoided by Amer
Bledar
He has some practical ideas about how to do evangelism. I find his method to be very aggressive. Yet, I agree with him that most Christians are guilty of the "sin of silence".
Jen
Jul 20, 2010 Jen rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all Christians
This book is so good. As a Christian, I sometimes find that i don't know what to say to try to approach a non-Christian about eternity. I care about them, I just don't know what to say. I always feel like I am "getting into their business" and being nosy if I try to have a conversation with them about Jesus and what He did for us. This book really helps you get past that hurdle. I think he says something in the book like if you don't say anything to them about the gospel and Jesus then you are l ...more
Margaret White
This book was extremely convicting for me and motivated me to start sharing my faith. I realized that sharing Jesus has nothing to do with me! It's about the power of God and his love for the lost. Any method of sharing your faith must be done out of love for God and for people- without love, it is merely a clanging cymbal.
Jeffrey Smith
This author has quite a story to tell about his life and conversion. And he is not afraid to tell it. The book is filled with practical evangelism methods and techniques.
Ricardo
Simple and seems easy to implement. Once I try it out I'll write my experience here. I bought this ebook from Barnes and Noble for $0.99
Sarah Simpson
Read this back in 2009. I liked it at the time, but my views on evangelism have changed quite a bit since then. This book, like many others on evangelism, basically teach you how to pressure unbelievers into praying a prayer to "accept Jesus" into their hearts. As long as you get them past the 5 commitment questions, it doesn't matter if they are broken over their sin or show genuine repentance, just make sure they pray the sinners prayer.

In spite of all that, I rated it two starts instead of on
Brian Chilton
This is a fantastic book on evangelism. Bill Fay has an incredible testimony with a passion for God that is unmatched. However, like many evangelism methods, Fay's approach can be quite aggressive and may not be right for everyone. While Fay offers some general answers to common objections to the faith, one must accept that deeper conversations may be necessary. The book is better than a 3. I would give it a 3.75.
Jason Poe
I believe this book is practically helpful, although, like most witnessing books these days, not very theological. Eat the fish and spit out the bones. Yet, I covered it with my church and many have mentioned the class years later. It has the potential to make an impact with those who truly are timid about witnessing.
Joe Valenti
This is a great book for developing a method for personal evangelism. There are pieces of the puzzle that I believe Fray is missing, like servant evangelism, but his method is very good. He stays centered on the Bible and the power of the holy Spirit. If you are looking for a good primer on how to share your faith, this is it.
Seth Channell
Some helpful information on how to deal with common objections to Christianity. However, I have issues with Fay's understanding of how God's grace is applied to Christians. The issues really show in Chapter 6. This is my reason for such a low rating.
Austin
Being a saved Christian, I am still in the middle of other people who may not be aware of the true Gospel. This book really affirms ways to have a discussion with people about it in a non-threatening way. Truly a good read whether mature or new to faith.
Brian Reagan
One of the best books on sales I have ever read....it is classic old school style salesmanship applied to the gospel. WHICH MEANS I HATED THE BOOK!!!!
Mary
This book was amazing. It really made me think about how I should share my faith way more. It prepared me to be a witness and I'm extremely thankful for that.
Matthew Wagoner
Offered some good insight into sharing the gospel but does have a few issues. I enjoyed reading the book but might recommend something else for this genre.
Kristine
Very detailed book on how to share your faith. I have found the most successful recipe for sharing Jesus is to live by being true to your faith.
Kierra
great tools and easy techniques for sharing your faith. its definitely a book to recommend to others who feel sharing their faith is hard.
David Kemp
A very readable and practical book. This book should be keep close by as a handbook for every Christian to refer to on a regular basis.
Tyrone Steele
This is by far the best book and shortest read on the subject. You'll never look at sharing your faith the same ever again.
Jocelyn Watson
Not only does this book encourage you to go out and boldly share your faith, but it teaches how to do so in a practical way.
Böðvar
Absolutely fascinating and extremely helpful. Gives you the method and courage to witness about Jesus effectively.
SHBC Leaders' Library
1 available - leader's guide, transparencies, 1 VHS tape, 2 audio cassettes
2 available - study guides
Lynn Hobbs
Not only informative but a great tool to help with witnessing. Excellent!
Lynsey Mulder
Great information on how to share your faith with others.
Alex
Simple and helpful thoughts about personal evangelism.
Ruth
Well-written, practical, interesting, and helpful.
Andy
  • Romans
  • New Testament Commentary Survey
  • Post-Modern Pilgrims: First Century Passion for the 21st Century World
  • Christian Living in the Home
  • Salvation to the Ends of the Earth: A Biblical Theology of Mission (New Studies in Biblical Theology (InterVarsity Press), #11)
  • A Concise Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament
  • Light Force: A Stirring Account of the Church Caught in the Middle East Crossfire
  • Changed Into His Image: God's Plan for Transforming Your Life
Share Jesus Without Fear Journal: A Prayer Journal Testifica de Jesús sin Temor Share Jesus without fear: Students reaching students Holy Bible: Holman New Testament:  Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, 8/1962, Vol 40, #2