Start by marking “Multiple Me's” as Want to Read:
Multiple Me's

Multiple Me's

Moneca Robinson had to grow up fast when, at a young age, she was forced to care for her mother after a nervous breakdown. Living the fast life way before her adult years, she finally met her match when she fell in love with Rex. Although she thought he was everything she’d been missing, she soon learned Rex was not the man she thought. Now over twenty years later, she’s ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st, 220 pages
Published November 18th 2013 by True Glory Publications

To ask other readers questions about Multiple Me's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Multiple Me's

Barbara Morgan
Jan 07, 2014 Barbara Morgan rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-book-shelf
Multiple Me's was an interesting book. The story line was good. The Characters were good, overall a good book I would recommend
Alexandria Johnson
Sep 28, 2016 Alexandria Johnson rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

I couldn't put this book down until I was finished! Good read! I can't wait to read part 2! This book haves you wanting more!
Tasha
Jun 13, 2014 Tasha rated it really liked it
Wow! This is one of those books you keep reading because you CAN'T put it down. This author definitely pulls readers in as the various personalities join in, creating chaos and confusion. Each character has a distinct and recognizable personality, something that makes this story very good. As Moneca and Fred are battling the lives they've had to endure as a result of Rex's slickster ways, life unfolds around them. The revelation is less than what's expected, though, and readers are taken for a ...more
Iamshawnda Hamilton
Jan 19, 2014 Iamshawnda Hamilton rated it really liked it
Wow ! Where do I start this story was well developed as well as the personalities that were going on...The Author had me talking to the book trying to figure out what the heck was going,and who was who. There was so many secrets twist and turns that was in the book. Moneca,Oncea,and Ocean characters that keep you on the edge of your seat...

The supporting characters was well developed and play their role great to make sure the story flowed,and also nothing was exposed until it was time to be reve
Michelle
When their is more than one!

This was one hell of a story. I enjoyed this book immensely. Moneca and Oneca both had a traumatic childhood. They went through what no child should ever have to endure. However, Sasha Wright did a wonderful job of making the story interesting and informative without losing it's excitement. I truly enjoyed this story and all of it's twist and turns. I look forward to the next great read from this author.

Happy Reading,

Michelle Rawls
The Official Dcbookreviewer
Selina Johnson
Mar 10, 2015 Selina Johnson rated it it was amazing
Out of this world...

This book is a mind blowing page Turner. Some things just seem unreal and was a little confusing because of one of the characters. But, after reading further, it became more evident. I loved this book and fishers a light on mental illness, it's genetic involvement and how life can be so devastating that one changes.
❤HuniiBunz
All I can say is wow!!! This book, this book, this book!!! It was completely amazing. I enjoyed all of the characters and their issues. Just when I thought I had it figured out, nope try again!! lol I could not put this book down. Sasha Wright, you are a very gifted author. If I could I'd give 7 stars. It has definitely earned a spot in my favorites book shelf!!
❤Hunii Royal
Cre
Jan 20, 2014 Cre rated it really liked it
This is my first book I read from this author. I have never heard of mother and daughter having the same identity. That's the part that threw me for a loop. The book was truly action pact, but unrealistic at the same time. There were some errors, but it didn't take away from the story line. Don't know if and when I will read part 2.
Keshia
Nov 18, 2015 Keshia rated it it was amazing
Deep

Intense read. Some misspellings but overall suspenseful. What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive. People can suppress a lot when the mind is overwhelmed. Fight or flight
Kendell That'sMe
Nov 20, 2013 Kendell That'sMe rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading Multiple Me's and all I can say was ....wow! Ms wright Took me for a loop I couldn't figure out which way the book was going everytime I thought I knew She surprised me again!!
Moneca,Oneca Ocean This book is a must read!!
great Job!!
Michelle Bass
Jun 02, 2014 Michelle Bass rated it liked it
This book was so twisted. To much going on for me. Moneca fell in love with the wrong man at a young age. And from that it was twisted. Being raped by multiple men. Her life was forever changed from that day forward. She had multiple Me's for sure.
Brandee Wright
Oct 22, 2014 Brandee Wright rated it it was amazing
Wow

This book was so good and exciting. I enjoyed the way they separated her identifies by chapters.This was aa great read.. never a dull moment even though it was sad it was mind blowing and riveting..... If you are looking for a good,quick and entertaining book, this is it!
Yolanda Knight
May 13, 2014 Yolanda Knight rated it really liked it
This book was a good read
Moneca knew that she had issues going in with her, but man did she have a few that needed to be tamed esp. Ocean & Oneca.

It would have been a 5 star but there are a few editing issues.
Demetrica Boling
Jul 12, 2014 Demetrica Boling rated it it was amazing
OCEAN...

OCEAN is creepy I'm glad she is gone these people need a break, but I'm pretty sure she will be back in book two. I enjoyed this book and I'm about to order book 2.
Alicia
Feb 07, 2014 Alicia rated it really liked it
Wow, this story was crazy. There was a point in the book where I didn't know who was who. LOL looking forward to reading part 2
Latonia Barron
Aug 17, 2015 Latonia Barron rated it it was amazing
The Mind Can play tricks

How we overcome pain is unbelievable. What Moneca dealt with is a everyday torture. If you don't have a support system your screwed
Kevina Ishmael
This book was off the chain

I would recommend this book anytime to anyone who loves a good read!! Looking to read and see more from this author.
Deborah Henderson
Sep 26, 2015 Deborah Henderson rated it really liked it
Confused at first

Once I figured out the story, the book was hard to put down & I finished it in a couple hours. Looking forward to the 2nd book in the series.
Yvette Waite
Jan 17, 2014 Yvette Waite rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. I seen about 4 errors but they were so small it didn't take away from the book. This book has so many twists and turns but I truly enjoyed it
Sylvia
Mar 19, 2015 Sylvia rated it it was amazing
Wonderful five stars

This book have me so confused in a wonderful way I didn't see any of that coming can't way for part two. Great job sasha wright
Janna Finkley
Jun 19, 2014 Janna Finkley rated it really liked it
Wow!

Wow!

This was a really quick read for me. I read it in less than a day. Very, very interesting story.
Amanda
Jul 09, 2016 Amanda rated it it was amazing
WOW

It's amazing what the mind will do to protect you .. At first I was confused with the different characters .. But as I kept reading it was crazy .. I can't wait to start part 2
Mirrlees
Nov 26, 2013 Mirrlees rated it really liked it
So many personalities here...omg. I see City is not giving up...lol Ok so where is part 2 author Sasha I need to know what this crazy man wants. lol Thanks for a good read.
Peggy Barnett
Jan 20, 2015 Peggy Barnett rated it it was amazing
Riveting!!!

This was an absolutely riveting book!!! It pulled me in and held me!!! I loved Multiple Me!!! I'm looking forward to part 2!!!
Jacqueline  reid
Aug 18, 2016 Jacqueline reid rated it it was amazing
Wow

GREAT STORY. PLOT WAS AMAZING ! I COULDN'T PUT THE BOOK DOWN. I WAS SHOCKED WITH EVERY PAGE I TURNED.
Deidre
Jun 15, 2016 Deidre rated it it was amazing
loved this one and I can't wait for 2. Ocean was a mess! ok now I remember why I liked this so much, Rex was a mess was all that called for really who has that much time?
Teaguem2005
Dec 24, 2014 Teaguem2005 rated it liked it
This story had a lot going on! Ocean, Moneca & Oneca were all involved with other people. The crisscrossing was just too much to deal with.
shawnta tepper
shawnta tepper rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Kina M
Kina M rated it did not like it
Nov 19, 2014