Start by marking “Robots, Robots Everywhere” as Want to Read:
Robots, Robots Everywhere

Robots, Robots Everywhere

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  15 reviews
This colorful board book about robots—on farms, in factories, in space—will be a hit with curious preschoolers!
Board Book, 26 pages
Published July 22nd 2014 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Robots, Robots Everywhere, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Robots, Robots Everywhere

Melki
Though the rhyming story tells of real functions robots perform, the illustrations are pure fantasy and the true stars of this show.

description

description

I would gladly serve any of these cuties should they chose to become our overlords.
Karen
I gave this book to my four-year-old son today. I have to review it now because he wants it back so we can read it tonight. It's just that good.

The text is simple, with an unforced rhyming scheme, so reading the book is a pleasure. Also, although the text was simple and straightforward, even I learned something about robots.

And then there is the illustration. The text may be simple and straightforward, but the artwork is not. Manic would be a fair description, but manic in a good way. Manic as
April
For a kid who likes friendly looking cartoony robots this can't be beat. My son likes rhyming books and this one has a nice, happy rhyme to it.
Jocelin
Super, duper fun. This is a great and colorful book to read. I loved the illustrations by Bob Staake. Great book for storytime and bedtime.
Ame
Fun board book about our current relationship with robots before Skynet kicks off.
Mckinley
Illustrations are fun, sort of retro, but they don't make up for the text.
Zach
This is the most adorable little dystopia I've ever seen.
Emily Scheinman
Sue Fliess and Bob Staake make a great team in Robot, Robots Everywhere. Was a bestseller in September at the fairs and I expect it to continue to win the hearts of young and old!
Lorna
Fun rhyming text and colorful illustrations make this a great choice for the youngest of robot loving kids. Release date 8/06/13.
Mary Ann
Such fun rhythm & rhyme, paired with delightfully silly, goofy illustrations!

Pair with Boy & Bot
Paige Y.
What fun this one is! And it could bring about lots of discussion of what different robots do.
Sarah added it
Robin
Robin added it
Apr 20, 2015
David Nelson
David Nelson marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Robert Spaide
Robert Spaide is currently reading it
Apr 07, 2015
Leanne Boulter
Leanne Boulter marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sue Fliess (pronounced "fleece") is a children's book author, freelance writer, and former Sr. Copywriter for eBay. Here's a list of her books (available now and forthcoming):
Shoes for Me!, Amazon Children's Publishing
A Dress for Me!, Amazon Children's Publishing
Tons of Trucks, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Robots, Robots, Everywhere!, Little Golden Books
A Gluten-Free Birthday for Me!, Albert Whitman
More about Sue Fliess...
Shoes for Me! Books for Me! A Gluten-Free Birthday for Me! Tons of Trucks Let's Build