Start by marking “Blood Redemption (Angel's Edge, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blood Redemption (Angel's Edge, #3)

Blood Redemption (Angel's Edge #3)

Trapped in the Dark Realms, Caspia finds herself the unwitting leader of a growing Nephilim rebellion. Plagued by strange dreams and intrigue, she learns to master her Azalene abilities when all she wants is to find her way back home.

To Whitfield. To Ethan.

When they meet in the Dreamtime, Caspia can tell something is wrong. Whitfield seems increasingly militarized. Ethan
Published November 11th 2013 by Curiosity Quills Press (first published December 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Blood Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Redemption

Monica
Jan 18, 2012 Monica marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
It says this book was published Dec. 2011 but I cant find it :(
Really bummed I was so looking forward to reading it...
Tina
Sep 01, 2013 Tina rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: completed-series
I am rating this a one since it ends at chapter 29 and it appears it will sadly be left forever undone. I give up on waiting...

up to chapter 29 is released online for free to read by the author and then it just stops....STOPS....WTH!?! It has been over a year...UPDATE...I NEED AN ENDING!! *sobs*
Kris
Dec 14, 2013 Kris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So glad this book got released in ebook form so I could finally read it! (serials never work for me...I'm too impatient!) And I waited foreeeeeverrrr! But it was worth it. Good ending to the series.
Is it wrong of me to have been rooting for Asheroth since somewhere in book 2? I always did have a thing for the slightly damaged boys...
Eternal Gypsy
Aug 15, 2015 Eternal Gypsy rated it liked it
Again with poor editing?! Okay, since I already covered this in my previous review of book #2, I won't rehash my disappointment. Suffice it to say, I'm still of the mind that someone needs to look for a new job.

Here's what I liked:

The storyline was fresh (in regards to all three books). I really liked the author's take on Light and Dark not always equalling Good and Bad. I also liked that she incorporated more than one mythology. I have only rarely seen Nephillim used this way and under this de
Chelsea
Jan 31, 2014 Chelsea rated it liked it
I had hoped that books 1 and 2 in the Angel's Edge series were building to something amazing... and unfortunately I was let down.

The seeds of something great were all here. This is a world that I want to spend more time in. I love the angel - Nephiliam mythology that`s laid out here. I love that we have a variety of other magical creatures packed in, in a sort of off-hand way. Though Caspia might be overwhelmed by it all, there`s a sort of `no big deal` way that different preternatural beings ar
Dorrie Baker
Apr 06, 2014 Dorrie Baker rated it liked it
Shelves: angels
First, I really enjoyed the series overall but in a trilogy book three, at least in my opinion, should blow you away and Blood Redemption doesn't do that.

Belial tricks Caspia, she thinks he's going to release her and he forces her to take him to Asheroth's compound. In the process Belial's trick cost him; Ethan and Asheroth free Caspia and send Belial back to his realm. Asheroth's wards are ruined and the compound is unsafe now. Everyone is angry at Caspia for the decisions she's made. This is w
Cherokee Crum
Jan 26, 2016 Cherokee Crum rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Michael Thomas
Dec 30, 2013 Michael Thomas rated it did not like it
I REALLY did LIKE this series it had a lot of potential. However, it ended very abruptly. The ending was the worst out of every book that I have ever read. It was a shame and I was really disappointed. The book leads up to a climax and you absolutely start to love reading it all the way until the very hasty ending. If I was the author I would try and reedit the ending to make it more of an ending and less of a chapter cut off.
Crissy VA
Jan 01, 2014 Crissy VA rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I truly loved this series and this book was really good. I was disappointed we didn't get more closure at the ending, but everything ended the way it should, it would of been nicer to get more explanation and a little more detail.

Again, great series, and I can't wait to read more from Vicki Keire.
Linda Orman
Jul 08, 2014 Linda Orman rated it it was ok
I loved the other 2 book and even the first 3/4 of this one, but the author took so long to release the final chapters that she blew the ending and just threw something together. That was a seriously bad ending to an otherwise great story. It is too bad the author chose other projects to pursue while leaving faithful readers hanging for 3 years.
RaDo
Oct 27, 2015 RaDo rated it liked it
Spoiler: I felt like some things were left out. She had the ability to draw the future but afterwards the drawings are barely referenced. What happened to Eric and the twins? When did Ethan fight 2 Fallen while she held a glowing object? Who was the evil being who bought Caspia's cards in Mrs. Alice's shop if the evil one (were assuming Belial) couldn't enter town?
Jaime Lester
I am curious to know if this will ever actually be released so that we can buy the ebook? I am not a fan of the one chapter at a time release, nor of reading it on my computer. If this is the only way I will ever finish the story, then I guess there is no choice, but I really hope she publishes it soon
Lauren O'connor
Interesting plot falls flat

I chose this series for my nightly brain candy. The plot is interesting enough and characters are fun but after reading all three waiting for the climax.... it never really came.
Yvette Chevere- velez
Help, can someone please tell me where to find this book. I have been looking all over and still nothing.
Kimm
Go to http://curiosityquills.com/ to get caught up on this serially released novel. It is a treat/tease checking every week for the next chapter...it's hard but it is teaching me patience :)
Larie L. Hardy
Nov 11, 2015 Larie L. Hardy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read and end for well written t

Trilogy. The characters were carried through the series with such clarity it was easy to follow and keep up with stout.
Lena Neil-parra
Lena Neil-parra rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2014
Kelley Vance
Kelley Vance rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2016
Curiosity Quills
Curiosity Quills rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Autumn
Autumn rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Terry Porter
Terry Porter rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2012
Molly
Molly rated it it was ok
Sep 13, 2015
Angy
Angy rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2013
Mikayla
Mikayla rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2015
Karen Scardina
Karen Scardina rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2015
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2015
karen worbeck
karen worbeck rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2015
Jeanette
Jeanette rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2014
Kate Bailey
Kate Bailey rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Read it now! 2 6 Feb 24, 2013 10:18PM
  • Crystal Tomb (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles, #3)
  • Roots and Wings (The Gifted Teens, #2)
  • Alight: The Peril (Pyxis, #2)
  • Foretold (Daughters Of Saraqael, #3)
  • Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen, #3)
  • The Devil You Know (Nick Englebrecht, #1)
  • Out in Blue (Return to Sanctuary, #1)
  • Breath Away (Away, #2)
  • Dark Angels of the Cross (Warrior, #4)
  • Angel Mark (Beautiful Beings, #4)
  • When Tidal Waves Call (Lost Immortals #3)
  • Forever (Fallen, #3)
  • Rebellion: The Outer Territory (Day of Sacrifice, #2)
  • Shadow Rising (The Shadow Slayers, #2)
  • Dovetailed (Immortal Essence, #3)
  • The Trials of the Core (Guardian of the Core, #1)
  • Glitter Girl
  • Awakening (The Geis, #1)

Vicki Keire grew up in a 19th Century haunted house in the Deep South full of books, abandoned coal chutes, and plenty of places to get into trouble with her siblings. She holds degrees in English Literature with specialties in the 18th Century, Romanticism, and Postcolonial Theory. She spent the last decade teaching writing and literature at a large, football obsessed university while slipping pa

More about Vicki Keire...

Angel's Edge (3 books)
  • Gifts of the Blood (Angel's Edge, #1)
  • Darkness in the Blood (Angel's Edge, #2)