Start by marking “Claiming Their Human (Alien Experiment #1)” as Want to Read:
Claiming Their Human (Alien Experiment #1)

Claiming Their Human (Alien Experiment #1)

Caleb hates the fact his small fishing town has turned into a tourist trap. After an alleged alien sighting near the marina, everyone is trying to make money off the spectacle. Overnight vendors and obtrusive billboards replace the beautiful views of the ocean. It isn't until two muscular men drag him to their spacecraft that he second guesses his beliefs.

Zane and Kross ha
ebook, 1st Edition, 39 pages
Published November 7th 2013 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Claiming Their Human, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming Their Human

Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)

A. Total.Disappointment.

It has the elements I liked...
Large dominating alpha males.CHECK
Smaller weaker mate.CHECK
Mate claiming.CHECK
Kidnapping.CHECK

Yet it was a total flop because...
Very poorly written Sex Scenes. CHECK (Odd word choices totally ruined it for me)
OCC character.CHECK(the too eager and agreeable abductee may have taken mushrooms before his kidnapping or devoid of common sense)
Lack of plot.CHECK(but I was ready to forgive this as it is almost a given thing with short erotica. I am
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

We are not alone. Aliens do abduct and they love to anally probe their abductees.

Caleb doesn't believe in aliens even if his entire small community is buying into it and hawking gaudy alien knickknacks. Imagine his surprise when he is confronted with two large males instead of a tiny green men.

Caleb is a guy with no motivation wandering aimlessly in life. He feels a bit lost and alone. Zane and Kross are sexy Mandorian who are searching for the third in their triad. They need this third person
Riayl
Jan 10, 2014 Riayl rated it did not like it
Shelves: mm, scifi-futuristic
Could someone please, please write one of these alien abduction stories where the abductee doesn't immediately fall down and spread his lips and legs for the abductor(s) and actually makes them work to prove their worth? I know I'm reading sci-fi but I'd like things to be a bit more realistic...a little bit of fear, if not outright terror, of what is going to happen...torture, rape, etc (I don't want those things to happen, I'm saying I would like my MC to not be a total idiot and be afraid thos ...more
Virginia
This is really short and light. Was entertaining but was hoping it would have a little more edge to it but that likely needed more pages then.
Serena Yates
I guess it's not a secret that I like a good alien abduction story, probably more than the average reader, especially when mates are involved. Unfortunately with this short story, the blurb already says it all. The world-building was minimal (and not unique), I didn't find out anything about the alien culture, and the plot was very, very simple. Not even the characters could pull me in, and I found the sex to be uninspired (not all three men truly ended up with each other).

What I'm getting at is
Rissa
Jun 23, 2016 Rissa rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, own
Enjoyable, fast read.
Hc Lynn
The world building on this was lacking for me. I started this by mistake last night and really thought I'd picked book 2 by mistake. It felt like I was getting a recap on the world at the beginning from the first book.

The storyline.. ok. One brief moment of scared panic and then he's all on board with being manhandled and striped down. Then since we are talking about aliens there should be some cool gadgets or something. They talk about their over large size and yet not a lot of prep was discuss
Asteropê
Felt a bit lacking on plot, world-building, characterization and connection between the mates. Not horrible, but not really fulfilling either. Not sure if this is due to length constraints or just bad story telling. Perhaps if it were a bit longer, some of these issues would be fleshed out a bit more.
Desislava Pavlova
Dec 10, 2013 Desislava Pavlova rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, sci-fi
Liked the idea of the story. And I actually might have liked the characters if they were a bit more developed. Overall it looks more like a draft, a skeleton for a story than a real story. Could become a nice one with a bit more work, the base is there, it just needs to grow a bit.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Caleb is an in the closet gay in a small fishing town. He’s abducted by two hot aliens that have been searching for their mate for two years.

For the rest of the review, visit: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...
Mandy*reads obsessively*
A m/m/m with aliens.
I want it and I want it to be good...oh please be good.
If someone wants to read it and let me know if it's good, I would appreciate it! ;)
Diane T.
There was just too much crammed into too few pages. This would have been a much better story if it had been longer and there could have been some character development.
Melanie~~
Jun 28, 2014 Melanie~~ rated it liked it
There were some word/grammar issues, but I enjoyed the base story enough to want to read the next in the series.
Donna Rothrock
Donna Rothrock rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2014
S.
S. rated it it was ok
Sep 01, 2014
Malachi
Malachi rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2013
Berangere
Berangere rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2016
Jennifer rated it it was ok
Dec 10, 2013
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2014
Sam
Sam rated it it was ok
Dec 19, 2013
Frances Downs
Frances Downs rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2015
Joan
Joan rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2014
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
Alyisa
Alyisa rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
May 10, 2015
Helen
Helen rated it did not like it
Dec 05, 2013
Kristy
Kristy rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2013
3-Mili3
3-Mili3 rated it it was ok
Nov 17, 2016
Susan Hoffman
Susan Hoffman rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
Kendra Ross
Kendra Ross rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Alien Experiment (3 books)
  • Claiming Their Men (Alien Experiment #2)
  • Claiming Their Lover (Alien Experiment, #3)