Start by marking “Sleeping with the Boss (Anderson Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sleeping with the Boss (Anderson Brothers, #1)

Sleeping with the Boss (Anderson Brothers #1)

3.79  ·  Rating Details ·  1,289 Ratings  ·  168 Reviews
A satisfying category romance from Entangled’s brand new Lovestruck imprint…

Seducing the enemy has never been so tempting…

For the last five years, bookish Claire Williams has been living for the dying. Now that her stint as caretaker is over, she’s off to see the world. She needs quick cash first, so a temp job at Anderson Auctions seems perfect, especially with the unexpe
Published August 11th 2014 by Entangled: Lovestruck

Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. MaxwellVanilla on Top by C.J. EllissonThe Marriage Bargain by Jennifer ProbstTempting the Best Man by J. LynnWrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert
Entangled Books
10th out of 351 books — 320 voters
Chance of a Lifetime by Marissa ClarkeSleeping with the Boss by Marissa ClarkeNeighbors with Benefits by Marissa ClarkeKissing Her Crazy by Kira ArcherJust One Reason by Brooklyn Skye
Entangled Lovestruck
2nd out of 67 books — 15 voters

More lists with this book...

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 I need a boss like Will Stars

Scoring an Anderson is like spotting a Sasquatch. They are elusive, mysterious, and larger than life-if you know what I mean."

Now when you say 'larger than life', you do mean...?

SOLD! Where do I sign up? Do you need my resume? I'm all over this. Seriously.

But all kidding aside, Marissa Clarke now has herself a brand new fan. I've been loving every book that's been releasing under Entangled's new Lovesstruck line and this book was no exception. Marissa Clarke is a
Mo
Sep 17, 2014 Mo rated it liked it
I enjoyed this one. Wasn’t anything mind-blowing. Liked both characters.

”My job for years was to cover peple’s asses. Never before has the job been so pleasant.”

Not as steamy as I had been hoping for.

Still not a bad bargain for 2 bucks.

Claire Robinson
Aug 07, 2014 Claire Robinson rated it it was amazing
4.5 - Welcome back to New York City, brother. Have we got a case for you - a case of blue balls. Stars!

I loved Sleeping with the Boss, it was fun, flirty, a little bit suspenseful and a whole lot of sexy. It is the first book I have read by Marissa Clarke and I cannot wait to read more from her.

”In all my years of covering people’s asses, yours is by far the best I’ve ever covered. And I want to take the both of you out for lunch.”

The standard of the banter between Claire and Will, as well as Wi
Janey
Aug 08, 2014 Janey rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, entangled
ARC generously provided by entangled publishing in exchange for an honest review..

3.5 cutesy stars

From the very beginning, this story had my attention.

Claire Williams had been leading a sheltered life. Her influential, caring and very sick grandparents had provided for her well, but the last many years had seen her reversing their roles and caring for them at the end of their lives.

Finding herself time rich, but cash poor, she decides to explore her passions, and has organised a far flung trip.
Kara
Jul 24, 2014 Kara rated it really liked it

description

I enjoyed this book cover to cover. A little twist on the boss type - which is great to see. Fun writing! It was a quick read.

Out in the middle of August - ya'll will be glad you picked this cute one up.
Nicola
Aug 04, 2014 Nicola rated it it was amazing
Every so often I come across a book that as soon as I finish, I am desperate to go back to the beginning and read it all over again. Sleeping with the Boss had that very effect.

When Claire Maddox begins a temp position at Anderson Auctions, the last thing this sweet-natured, funny and rather clumsy lady expects is to split her skirt and have her and her exposed derrière rescued by William Anderson; former Marine, dirty-minded cheeky flirt and security specialist for Anderson Enterprises. But re
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
I really enjoyed this book.

I didn't know what to expect when I started this book, but I really fell in love with the characters. They made me laugh so much.

I'm really looking forward to Michael's books. With his personality, it ought to be quite interesting.
Jamie
Jun 30, 2015 Jamie rated it liked it
It was cute.... good "in between" or " brain reset" after something angsty and emotional.. I'll check this author out again
Blessie (Mischievous Reads)
Review from: Mischievous Reads

***ARC courtesy of Entangled Publishing in exchange for honest review

This is a first time for me to read a book from the Entangled Lovestruck line, and I have to say... Sleeping with the Boss is a total fun read. It's cute, flirty and at the same time, oozing with sexiness and a little bit of suspense. Basically just makes me want to dance around to Taylor Swift (No, seriously. I really do!)

Now what would you do if you experience a couple of mishaps in front of yo
RJ
Sep 11, 2014 RJ rated it it was ok
*Mild Spoilers*

I didn't connect with any of the characters. The only reason I finished it was because I've been in a kind of a slump and just wanted to complete a book, any book.

Claire was this super clumsy, 'blushing after every word the hero says' type and it kind of frustrated me.

Will was whatever. One thing that irked me was when he asked Claire out for dinner and she said yes but couldn't that same day because she already had plans so they decided to go the next day. So since he's free tha
Nancy The book junkie
Dec 14, 2015 Nancy The book junkie rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.75/5

Review coming soon!
Sophie Jordan
Jan 18, 2014 Sophie Jordan rated it it was amazing
Just WOW!!
Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

Sleeping with the Boss begins with Claire having one of her "Clair-ism" days. And it only gets worse when she ends up embarrassing herself in front of her boss Will, who she just met. Will sees Claire and instantly they are attracted to each other, but Will's been hurt in the past and isn't willing to have another relationship. And Claire is leaving in two weeks to Egypt so she doesn't want to have a relationship either. But when the connection between t
Maria Rose
This delightful romantic comedy is the story of Claire and Will. Claire's working a temp job while waiting for an inheritance to come in. Her boss Will might be strictly off limits but the sparks that fly between them make throwing out the rules ever so tempting. But Will's also got another job - flushing out the spy who is undercutting the company's antique deals. When all signs point to Claire, can he trust his heart over his head?

I really loved this story! Claire was so funny as a somewhat cl
Shawna The Crazy Bookseller
O.M.G!!! I just finished reading Sleeping with the Boss and all I can say is DAMN!

When I start talking to characters in a book that's when I know it's one I want to tell everyone about, and Marissa Clarke has done just that. Plus it gave me a book hangover. I can't wait to read more about the hot Anderson brothers.

I give Sleeping with the Boss The Crazy Booksellers stamp of approval for a can't miss book.
Between The Lines  Book Blog
Dec 01, 2014 Between The Lines Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Sleeping with the Boss made I onto my 2014 list. I really enjoyed reading this book. After hearing all of the praise for this book I was really excited to read it and find out everyone was right. Sleeping with the Boss was sexy, sweet, and hilarious. The characters were well developed and the story had great flow. I will definitely be reading more from this author.
Carlee
Aug 05, 2014 Carlee rated it really liked it
Loved Claire & Will's easy banter and chemistry. The story was very likeable and easy to get hooked into who the spy actually was. I kind of had an idea, but in the end it all worked out. Four stars from me!
*ARC generously provided by Entangled Publishing in return for an honest review*
Rachel
Aug 16, 2014 Rachel rated it it was amazing
When a book has you chuckling within the first couple of paragraphs you know you are in for a fantastic read and this is exactly what you get with this book and latest offering from the Lovestruck imprint.

From the moment our heroines skirt rips down the seam revealing a pink thong to our hero, to the very last page that I finished with a goofy grin on my face, I loved this book.

This was not your typical boss/underling trope. While yes our H/h Will and Claire both work at the same company and y
Marta Cox
Oct 29, 2014 Marta Cox rated it really liked it
I recently had the pleasure of reading Love Me To Death, an excellent paranormal romance by this author and was over the moon when she contacted me and asked if I'd like to read this book. I'm not a huge lover of contemporary fiction but was so impressed by her work that I happily agreed and can I state I'm not disappointed! If a well written humorous story appeals to you and you enjoy solving a mystery then this book should tick all your boxes. Add in some steamy scenes and this author is on to ...more
Kae Thomas Hawk
Aug 15, 2014 Kae Thomas Hawk rated it really liked it
This book had me laughing out loud several times. The Claire isms are things I think all of us have had happen.

I can say that I have been in the elevator with someone that had toxic perfume causing me to sneeze my head off but, I have never had the series of events like the first time Claire met Will. Sneezing fit followed by hanky from hunk holding back a laugh at my trying not to sneeze. Splitting my skirt because I had to bed over to pick up my purse that I spilled all over the elevator floo
Angela
Aug 19, 2014 Angela rated it it was amazing
This is the first story I’ve read from author Marissa Clarke and my goodness I must say can’t wait to read more from the Anderson Brothers. For me it was an enjoyable cover to cover…well ebookcover to ebookcover read *haha* So I definitely lost a few hours of sleep because I just couldn’t put it away until I got to the last sentence.

William is called into the office because his brothers suspects that there is a spy in the company trying to steal some of their clients and who is their number one
Tiffani
Aug 11, 2014 Tiffani rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who love Contemporary Romance.
Sleeping With The Boss by Marissa Clarke is a wondrously marvelous workplace romance.

Will Anderson is a former Marine and is trying to figure out who the spy is at his family's business, Anderson Auctions, is.

Claire Williams is a new temp at Anderson Auctions after having cared for her grandparents for the last few years. She wants to travel the world, but she can't do that until her grandparent's insurance money comes through.

One thing leads to another and Claire ends up at the top of the sus
Talking Books
Aug 10, 2014 Talking Books rated it it was amazing
Sleeping With The Boss by Marissa Clark was such an entertaining read that captures the reader right from the first page. Sizzling, delightful characters that will sweep you off your feet with many witty scenarios and multiple themes with hilariously funny moments and boundless chemistry between Will and Claire. A lot of sentiments between Will and Claire throughout the story and the characters conversations flow well. The scenes and characters are completely captivating. The elevator scene was ...more
Lori
Aug 12, 2014 Lori rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading this one and was excited to read it too. Loved the blurb on it. And I was not disappointed. It was a quick paced read full of humor, lots of spice, and two very likeable characters. Claire was hilarious and strong. I felt for her the instant I met her. She was so sweet and just made you want to be her friend and make things better for her. Will was a smoking hot Marine - man I love those! He was yum. Loved their instant connection and the way they lit each other up.

I hope
Vickie
Aug 07, 2014 Vickie rated it really liked it
I loved this book it was right up my alley!! Will and Claire were absolutely perfect together. Their chemistry was off the charts. The author did a great job with building the sexual tension between the two. I liked the whole "spy" part of the story. I can't wait to see what the author has in store for the other Anderson brothers. This was the first book I have read by this author and I look forward to reading more.
Bette Hansen
Aug 07, 2014 Bette Hansen rated it it was amazing
Loved this one! Will Anderson is determined to find the company spy but when the prime suspect, Claire Williams, turns out to be the only woman to catch is eye in ages things get a little crazy. Great writing and characters make this a book everyone will want to read. It's filled with fun sexy times and just the right amount of angst and suspense. I can't wait to read about the other Anderson brothers! I highly recommend this one.
Nicole
Jul 27, 2014 Nicole rated it it was amazing
This was a fast, fun, smooth flowing and easy read. I enjoyed the emotional ride Marissa Clarke gave me while reading this sweet romantic story. I laughed, I cried, and I was left guessing up to the very end, as to what would happen next. I would definitely recommend this book to read. I look forward to more of The Andersons Brothers Novels.
Paige  Bookdragon
4-Why-is-my-boss-not-as-hot-as-the-Anderson-Brothers-stars

Needs a bit more substance but the the gist is there.
More office-romance!
Lenz
Dec 16, 2014 Lenz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fave-as-fuck
4.5 SOLID.

I enjoyed the heck out of this book. Marissa Clarke is a damn good writer. Enough said.
  • Out of Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #2)
  • Tempted by the Soldier (Falling for You, #2)
  • Seducing Her Rival
  • Taming His Tutor
  • Marine for Hire (Front and Center, #1)
  • Rules of Seduction (Serve, #7)
  • Mistaken by Fate (Serve, #3)
  • Light Her Fire (Private Pleasures, #2)
  • Blackmailed By The Hero (Gone Hollywood, #2)
  • Dirty Trick (Perfectly Matched, #1)
  • No Promises Required (Love Required, #4)
  • Love Thy Neighbor
  • Two Week Seduction (Secret Desires, #3)
  • 'Tis the Season to be Kissed
  • Wilde for Her (Wilde Security, #2)
  • Playing the Part
  • Femme Fatale (Hard Bodies, #1)
Other Name:
Mary Lindsey

Marissa Clarke lives in Texas, where the everything is bigger, especially the mosquitoes.

When not writing, she wrangles her rowdy pack of three teens, husband, and a Cairn Terrier named Annabel, who rules the house (and Marissa's heart) with an iron paw.

Also writes YA for Penguin USA as Mary Lindsey

Represented by Kevan Lyon of the Marsal Lyon Literary Agency.
More about Marissa Clarke...

Anderson Brothers (3 books)
  • Neighbors with Benefits (Anderson Brothers, #2)
  • Chance of a Lifetime (Anderson Brothers, #3)

“Claire, if you don’t move, I will have served two tours of duty only to die in this bed.” 1 likes
“She came out of nowhere like a two-by-four against the skull, knocking all common sense out of him and turning him into a walking woody.” 1 likes