Start by marking “The Duke's Sweet Revenge” as Want to Read:
The Duke's Sweet Revenge

The Duke's Sweet Revenge

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  6 reviews
While in route to her wedding to the Duke of Sussex, Lady Sarah Davies is kidnapped at gunpoint by a roguish looking bandit. Desperate to marry, Lady Sarah will do anything to escape her captor. Her brother's future and own ancestral estate depends on her marrying the duke.

Unbeknownst to her, her kidnapper has his own agenda for taking her, to financially ruin his brother
Published November 3rd 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Duke's Sweet Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Duke's Sweet Revenge

Renee
This book stole my heart from the very beginning. I cannot imagine how difficult life was for the women of this era, especially those who were unmarried and left orphaned. The day to day struggles and the fight just to survive must have been overwhelming. Women of this time were not expected to be able to manage for themselves or other family members they are left in charge of yet, many times, they had to do just that.

Lady Sarah Davies was one such lady. Orphaned and left to care for her disable
Daneesha
i liked this book but some parts of it were so far from reality...

like how, she falls in love with george because he was a gentle kidnapper who was extremely handsome...i know this is a popular storyline, but they could have at least had some time together. they were only together a few days. not to mention, the whole time, she kept trying to brain him and escape.

like, how Sarah, the heroine, kept putting herself in stupid and dangerous situations...she knows the villain is capable of murder an
L.A. Miller
An avid reader and fellow writer I am always in search of an author that can not only hold my attention from the first page till the last but can paint a world that comes to live and create characters that come to life. This was a hard review for me because I did enjoy the story, the book did hold my attention and I feel Ms. Salisbury did a wonderful job recreating the time period. However, I was disappointed in the character development. I loved George as most women do when faced with a hero th ...more
Scarlett Macleod
I love regency romance! The Duke's Sweet Revenge does not fail the reader. Alpha male George, a duke cheated out of his dukedom, and a saucy heroine, who in some ways reminded me of Scarlett O'Hara (yeah go figure), knowing what she has to do, but not sure if what she wants is the right thing. Fiddle dee dee and that sort of thing.
George helps Sarah make a critical decision and Sarah in turn helps George - though George tries to discourage her. The progression of their relationship is nice. Thou
InD'Tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

This story starts off with all the excitement and intrigue a reader yearns for! The plot is written with surprising bits of humor sprinkled into each situation.

Read full review in the 2013 Dec/Jan Holiday issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Mackenzie Kennedy
Wonderfully, well written historical romance. Perhaps not perfect, but no one is perfect. I would love to see spin off's on some of the secondary characters. Perhaps the mysterious William. . .My first and certainly not last book I'll read from this up and coming author.
Natalie Ryabenko
Natalie Ryabenko marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Sunshine
Sunshine marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Sarah Roberts
Sarah Roberts marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Diana Jacobsen
Diana Jacobsen marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Marie Ababio
Marie Ababio marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Rae
Rae marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Micky
Micky added it
Jan 03, 2014
Tudor Rose (Tudor Dynasty, #1) Rockin' the Boss Perpetual Love Encore! Tudor Rubato (Tudor Dynasty, #2)