Start by marking “Jingle My Way” as Want to Read:
Jingle My Way

Read Book

Jingle My Way

Determined to live despite her failing heart, Nina Carter is finally beginning to realize that while she survived her heart attack, her marriage did not. Nostalgic for a real white Christmas, she heads to Colorado—minus her husband—to spend the holidays with her sister's picturesque family. What she doesn’t expect is her reaction to her sister's jerk of a brother-in-law, ...more
Published November 4th 2013 by Cerridwyn Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Jingle My Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jingle My Way

Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

Rating 4 1/2 Stars

As y'all know I have been running a bit behind on my reads. I'm going to blame the two weeks I was knocked out. Anyway, I finally got a chance to read Jingle My Way by Tetonia Blossom. First off, this is her debut novel and I must say that it's pretty amazing. So, what made this story pretty awesome:

So, we meet Nina Carter whose marriage is crumbling right before her eyes, but kind of afraid to make the move to leave her jerk of a husband. Seriously, h
BestChickLit.com
Dec 06, 2013 BestChickLit.com rated it it was amazing
Christmas is definitely coming, and what better way to celebrate the nights drawing in, the scent of wood-smoke beginning to fill the air and the promise of brandy butter, yule-log, sherry, turkey and sprouts mixing together in the perfect infernal recipe for heartburn, than to sink into the soothing comfort of a seasonal romance that will do more than merely accompany you in those long nights ahead, but hopefully warm your hearts, too.

Embracing the narrative conceit that the winter holidays dra
Khenta
Dec 05, 2013 Khenta rated it really liked it
The ending was a bit abrupt, but it was an entertaining romantic read. Loved the banter between the characters, and the chemistry between the MCs. I enjoyed it very much, and it didn't read like a debut novel at all.
Cynthia
Jan 13, 2014 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
A holiday book full of excitement and spirit. Realistic and likable characters with a storyline that is unpredictable and satisfying. This selection allows the reader to be quickly immersed in the season and to question the truly important values we all hold. Highly recommended!
K.k. Burks
Nov 28, 2016 K.k. Burks rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this story. It was hilarious, sexy and fun. I hope the author will make s sequel or bring the characters back in another book. I want more of them!
Tetonia Blossom
Dec 05, 2013 Tetonia Blossom added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves holiday romance
Mia Redgrave
Mia Redgrave rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2013
Mara
Mara marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
Kim Tomsic
Kim Tomsic marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Carol McCloskey
Carol McCloskey marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Christie Brooks
Christie Brooks marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Marianatge
Marianatge marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Tetonia Blossom graduated from the CSUN School of Cinema, Television, and Arts where she discovered that day dreaming could actually be a career. She’s a soon to be Sims 4 addict who enjoys popcorn for dinner and spends way too much time with her imaginary friends. In her opinion, a story worth writing has to contain the 3 H’s: Humor, Heat, and Honest Heroines. JINGLE MY WAY is her NaNoWriMo ...more
More about Tetonia Blossom...