Start by marking “Treasure (Kept, #1)” as Want to Read:
Treasure (Kept, #1)

Treasure (Kept #1)

An exclusive private members club, where a group of tightly bonded men indulge their secret forbidden desire to share just one woman, to indulge her, possess her, claim her, over and over.

Leave your everyday cares behind and step into the decadent fantasy of The Club; fulfill all your secret desires..

Gabrielle finds herself treasured, adored, possessed, by the most allur
Published November 4th 2013 by Dark Horse Publishing (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Treasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treasure

Driven by K. BrombergBeautiful Bastard by Christina LaurenFueled by K. BrombergBared to You by Sylvia DayCrashed by K. Bromberg
Hottest Dirty Talk!
160th out of 998 books — 2,450 voters
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesStuck in Between by Blakely BennettDaddy Morebucks by Normandie AllemanThe Riding School by C.P. Mandara
Favourite Erotica Novels
44th out of 702 books — 635 voters

More lists with this book...

Lilylikes
Apr 18, 2014 Lilylikes rated it it was amazing

warning - THIS IS HOT DIRTY SEX, at its best!!!
A secret guilty pleasure
HOTTEST DIRTY TALK EVER !!!

So intense. Mind-blowing off-the-charts sex.
Definitely not for under 18's.

Hottest Dirty-Talk ever, Swoon-worthy rich Alpha males, giving it all to just one woman.

Unstoppable Erotica, you can't help but get swept away with it.
Not for prudes or for the faint of heart- this is VERY DIRTY HOT SEX. No-holds barred descriptions of HOT Action.

This is erotic writing at its absolute best. Schmexy doe
Leisa Prater
Feb 22, 2014 Leisa Prater rated it really liked it
five hot, sexy men.....one very lucky lady....who wouldn't want that job!!!!! sometimes you want to just read a hot erotic book...this one is it....and then dream on !!!!!
Gabrielleloveserotica
Apr 16, 2014 Gabrielleloveserotica rated it it was amazing
holy hell, hottest dirty talk i've ever read!!
non-stop seduction and sex, loved it!!
who needs a plot when you got this:)
Michelle
Dec 31, 2013 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Kept

lots of hot mind blowing sex. wish there was more interaction with the people. more of a store then bedroom action.
Maria
Feb 24, 2015 Maria rated it it was ok
Considering the story is about 5 guys and 1 woman, I thought it would be pretty hot. I was wrong. Sure, there's lots of sex, but the story is meant to be these 5 hot men, pleasuring this one woman, making her feel treasured and special and blah, blah, blah, when really all they're doing is taking turns in getting off. Not really sexy.
Kinkyjessy
Apr 19, 2014 Kinkyjessy rated it it was amazing
Like that the men devote themselves to her, never push her to do anything she doesn't want and really care for her.

Totally EROTIC and Scorching Hot writing.
(read - very explicit and totally ADDICTIVE)

Something you can read over and over again
Skye Blue
Aug 05, 2016 Skye Blue rated it it was ok
Shelves: freebees
repetitive. Didn't matter how they changed the surroundings it just seemed like the same scene over and over again.
Jill
This is a very naughty book. Very naughty. I can't say that there is much character development or an arc to the story other than many, many "climaxes." It was educational? I can't decide. I can confidently tell you it was naughty

I have no idea what the ending signifies. If it were me, I probably would have taken the gift in the wrong way, especially because it wasn't given in person... but that is me. Perhaps they were tired of giving to her in person. If you read the book you'll understand.

I m
Ashley
Jul 12, 2014 Ashley rated it liked it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Sophie
Aug 11, 2016 Sophie rated it did not like it
After reading the reviews on this, I was expecting a lot more. I know it's erotica, but still - after 45 pages, I expect the characters to have a little personality. But nope, five interchangeable men who want to shar one curvy but otherwise nondescript woman. The sex is mostly repetitive gang bangs, and honestly I was more preoccupied with the absolute lack of understanding of English vocabulary, spelling or grammar. Never mind that in half the scenes the author couldn't remember that the woman ...more
Leigh
Sep 22, 2016 Leigh rated it did not like it
I'm not really sure what happened with me while reading this one hahahahaha!
I mean, I couldn't connect with the characters. And it was just about sex sex sex.
It was too short to create a build up and shock the garters-of-my-knickers out of me with the sex scenes (like Maya Banks does). So, nah....
Stacie
Sep 01, 2014 Stacie rated it liked it
I'm not sure what I expected from this but it was very different... Barely any dialogue just a bunch so sex.. Good but strange.. The characters didn't evolve into anything throughout the book because they never real spoke... I'm honestly just confused at this point!
Kari Lortz
Kari Lortz rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Ritz
Ritz rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2014
Tamara
Tamara rated it did not like it
Feb 04, 2016
Tafadzwa Tandy
Tafadzwa Tandy rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2016
Dayna
Dayna rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2014
Samantha Porter
Samantha Porter rated it did not like it
Jul 13, 2016
Tessy Rawlins
Tessy Rawlins rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2014
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2015
Valeriealmighty
Sep 08, 2014 Valeriealmighty rated it did not like it
Shelves: no-way-jose, 3some
Yeahhhh, well no.
Eviemonroe
Eviemonroe rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2015
Shannon
Shannon rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2014
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it did not like it
Sep 08, 2014
Niki
Niki rated it did not like it
Aug 10, 2014
Jjverks
Jjverks rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2014
Tobi
Tobi rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2015
Marie
Marie rated it it was ok
Oct 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Double Dippin'
  • O Christmas Three (Texas Highlanders Ice Hockey, #0.5)
  • Faye's Spirit
  • Take Three, Please
  • Tonight's Desire (Volkoff Pack, #1)
  • Four For Christmas
  • Ride of Her Life (The Buckle Bunnies #1)
  • Goldilocks And The Three Behrs: Erotic Fairy Tales
  • Were Love Conquers All (Were Trilogy, #3)
  • Craving More (Billionaires' Indulgence #4)
  • Love Under Two Wranglers (Lusty, Texas, #23)
  • Karibu Heat
  • Good Enough to Share (Good Enough #1)
  • Unleashing the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #3)
  • Dani's Duo
  • Between Two Doms (Club of Dominance #1)
  • Roped by the Team (Daly Way, #6)
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
Laura Bailey loves writing erotic romance with an edge. She has a thing for stunningly handsome, dominant alpha males..
She grew up reading Romance, and never stopped.
It was inevitable she would have to write it herself..
She loves Romance, Hot Dominant Alpha Males, Sexual Tension, Fiesty Heroines, Dark chocolate, Whisky, and Happy Ever Afters.
She has a weakness for men in uniform, sharply tailore
More about Laura Bailey...

Kept (2 books)