Start by marking “The Master's Choice” as Want to Read:
The Master's Choice

The Master's Choice

Desperate to escape the emotional horror of her previous marriage and to reconnect with her sexuality, Ally Brown takes a chance to push her boundaries and becomes a submissive at a sex club. Twenty-four hours with the war-scarred Dom, Master JW, and she can't imagine submitting to the demands of any other. Can she let go of her own insecurities long enough to breach the ...more
Published September 4th 2013 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Master's Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Master's Choice

Victoria Rainey
Dec 20, 2013 Victoria Rainey rated it really liked it
Night Owl Review

****4 1/2 Stars****

Original Review Published here: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/v5/Rev...

I found this book to be well written. The main and secondary characters were realistic and interesting. Overall, this was a great story. I have not read Abby Gordon before but I will now be on the lookout for more by her.

Ally Brown was desperate to escape the horror of her first marriage and reconnect to her sexuality and her life. After trying therapy which did not work her cousin pushes h
Stephanie
Feb 10, 2016 Stephanie rated it really liked it
That moment when you find the one person who let's you be the you that has always been denied. When you meet the one person who makes you feel complete and willing to loose complete control. And when you meet the one person who pushes all the demons out into the open and destroys them. Would you want to let the moment/person go? This book encompasses all of these themes with a more erotic twist.
Ally is a woman just out of an emotionally abusive marriage. Jw is a man recently out of special force
Aղցela W.
Aug 17, 2014 Aղցela W. rated it really liked it
After a horrible marriage experience and under her family's advisement Ally chooses to go to The Club to see if she can get over hang ups, there she meets JW. JW is trying to get over his PTSD and the anger he carries around. He goes to The Club where he meets Ally and realizes she calms him, but he is not ready for any kind of relationship. He is broken. This was a fast quick read that was well written. This was my first time reading this author and I enjoyed this book very much. I just wish ...more
Christine Woinich
Jan 21, 2016 Christine Woinich rated it really liked it
This is a quick hot read. The connection between Ally and JW is just as quick and hot. They get parted a couple of times, but after a push from a friend, JW rushes to protect Ally from her actions that could see her hurt. They come clean about their feelings and their past, making them who they are.

I had a chance to read this in exchange for an honest review.
LAKristy
Oct 09, 2014 LAKristy rated it really liked it
Very interesting story with two believable, engaging main characters. The BDSM was light, and not all of it realistic, but despite that, it was entertaining and had real heat. It was a real pleasure to read a book where editing and grammar were not an issue. My only complaint is the book was too short and I was left wanting to know more about these characters. There is not a cliffhanger -- it's just that I got attached to the characters and really wanted to know what comes next for them.
TreLyn Cecile
Nov 24, 2013 TreLyn Cecile rated it it was amazing
Overall I thought it was a pretty good book. Shorter, yes, but it flowed smoothly. It didn't really leave a cliffhanger but was wrote to keep you wanting to know what happened with the main characters after.
Paula (Poll) Conway
Nov 08, 2013 Paula (Poll) Conway rated it it was ok
Very short , uninspiring .
Karen
Jan 03, 2014 Karen rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, fiction
I so wished this book expanded more on the heroine's experiences while the hero was not around.
Candice
Nov 13, 2013 Candice rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
The set-up made me want to hurl my Kindle across the room. The female lead was barely married to a man who married her for her business connections, and their break-up is awful (and off-the-page) and he mentally abused her, destroying her sexual confidence. So after trying the usual therapies (which we don't really see or hear much about) her sister and brother-in-law decide to send her to a BDSM club as extreme/alternative therapy.

There is not enough facepalm in the world for that set-up.

My adv
Kristina
Jul 26, 2015 Kristina rated it liked it
I liked the characters and story. I liked the master/slave relationship both wanted. But the book was way too vanilla. It was just missing something for me.
Kristina Burrell
Kristina Burrell rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2014
Sarah rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2013
Charlac
Charlac rated it it was ok
Sep 19, 2014
Mary Mather
Mary Mather rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2013
Mary Hernandez
Mary Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2013
Katrina South
Katrina South rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Tami
Tami rated it it was ok
Feb 25, 2015
S
S rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2013
Tess
Tess rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2014
Maija
Maija rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2013
Abigail Young
Abigail Young rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Jennifer rated it it was ok
Jan 02, 2014
Valetta
Valetta rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2013
Tiffany Lewis
Tiffany Lewis rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2014
Tracy Maddox
Tracy Maddox rated it did not like it
Jun 25, 2014
LK Merola
LK Merola rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2014
Brooke
Brooke rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2015
D
D rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Abby Gordon spent most of her free time in school writing stories. English teachers were thrilled, math and science not so much. She went beyond fairy tales to romance and then took a deeper plunge into romantica. "Beck and Call" is her first published work, through The Wild Rose Press. She is currently working on stories for secondary characters from "Beck and Call."
More about Abby Gordon...