Start by marking “My Most Precious One” as Want to Read:
My Most Precious One

My Most Precious One

Edited by Hot Tree Editing

Alexia, Lexi to all her friends lived her life her way. Even if it meant putting aside her dreams and dealing with her overbearing mother. She loved the world she had created for herself as a waitress in a chic Montréal bistro. Until one day a businessman comes into the bistro and challenges the life she’s come to love.
She’s caught between her d
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 299 pages
Published November 5th 2013 by Evangelene

To ask other readers questions about My Most Precious One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Most Precious One

Lea ★
2 stars***

First and foremost, I have to say I like Evangelene's writing and I loved everything I've read so far.
Her Devil's trilogy was awesome! Basically, this is the only reason I gave it a 2 star rating, otherwise I probably wouldn't even finish it.
I wanted to throw my iPad agains the wall numerous times.
But this book... I have no idea how to put this review into words, but I'm gonna try.

The thing is, everything about this story was already seen and read about.
This storyline was already
Felicia Thomas
Nov 19, 2013 Felicia Thomas rated it it was amazing
Truly loved this book. It was a great read. I've read hundreds and hundreds of book and they all seem to blend into the same "type" of book but "My Most Precious One" far exceeded my expectations. Lets just say I put Lukas right up there with THE Gideon Cross.

Alexia (Lexi) is a strong willed young lady. She knows who she is and for the most part what she wants. Until she meets Lukas. Lukas is tall, dark, extremely handsome, rich and very overprotective/overbearing. But whatever Lukas wants, he
Simona Misevska
I loved this one,but lately i don 't have time for reading at all ,i'm using every free time for reading and this why i read this book like 7 days.But it's amazing book with very alpha,caveman man hero(if you think Jesse is over top wait till you meet with Lucas Blakk)story was fast -paced,with great second characters.My only issue is that this book don't have epilogue,i will love to see Lukas and Lexi few years later with kids.
Sorry for my short review but i don't have time for even to write on
Victoria
May 11, 2015 Victoria added it
Shelves: dnf, bdsm, free-read
DNF- I've had several friends who read and enjoyed this one but I just didn't care for the writing. Felt very amateurish. Decided to not finish this one.
Kami
Apr 17, 2014 Kami rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, no-review
I know some people had a problem with this because of Lukas' alpha man craziness, but I didn't, I am a sucker for the whole cave man thing. I loved it.

This story is about Lukas and Alexia, Lexi, they're the classic cat and mouse love story.

They had phenomenal sex, and great love story.

I loved how Alexia didn't give up herself for him, it made me like the story a whole lot more.

! And I found a new author to love.
Indy
Nov 26, 2013 Indy rated it really liked it
So glad I read this one! Is very Beneath This Man crazy alpha possessive - I saw a lot of similarities in Jesse and Lukas. Essentially billionaire sex on a stick Lukas meets waitress Alexia and there ensues a power struggle between the two as they work on developing a relationship together - one who has a interfering past and another who has insecurities which threaten her happiness.

Plenty of bedroom dominance (but not BDSM), sexual tension and jealousy. Was written very creatively - there are q
Roseanna Mcclain
Nov 17, 2013 Roseanna Mcclain rated it really liked it
What was not to love about this book. It had sex, love, family, and friends. Lukas was a dream.He knew what he wanted and he went after it. he had he issues but that didn't stop his love for Alexia. Alexia on the other hand was so insecure. She doubted her self worth most of the book. She had to find herself in order to fully give herself to Lukas.
Then the moment WTF..the ending, it just came. Everything was so detailed and then the ending wasn't. I'm disappointed. The book was good but the end
Kelly
Nov 22, 2013 Kelly rated it really liked it
At first I wasn't sure but the more I read it pulled me in the story is good, I was engrossed and couldn't/wouldn't put the book down. Damn Lukas is smoking HOT with his uber alpha dominating ways. I liked alexia and what I liked so much about her is that she didn't take no shit! I laughed, ooohhhh'd, arrrrrrrrrd, swooned and growled while reading this. The only let down was the grammatical and spelling errors!
Karessa
Nov 18, 2013 Karessa rated it it was amazing
1st off let me just say that I totally neglected all my responsibilities today. Once I started, I couldn't put it down! This story had me all over the place! It's actually really hard for me to put in words how I feel about this story. It's unbelievable! The Alpha Male in this story is like Christian Grey, Ethan Blackstone, Gideon Cross, and Jessie Ward all mixed in together... ABSOLUTELY INTENSE!!!!! I'm so happy I came across this book.
GeNette
Nov 16, 2013 GeNette rated it really liked it
Shelves: alphas-badboys
3.5/4 stars..... I really enjoyed this book, there were some grammar mistakes but it didn't affect the story. I love Lukas, he is a man who knows what he wants and he is willing to do anything for the women he loves. Dominant, possessive, sexy, what's not to love? Lexis she was ok, she had insecure issues, I like her about 60% of the book.
Rochelle
Nov 21, 2013 Rochelle rated it really liked it
I absolutely fell in love with this book and the characters. Lukas is so alpha dominant but has crazy passion. Lexi is a strong woman who realizes and follows through on her dream. My only complaint is the editing.
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
Imitating an author's style or storyline is one thing. Basically copying their work with minimal change is another. This is a less developed copy FSoG with a few cosmetic changes.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
***I RECEIVED AN ARC IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

3.75 ALPHA STARS!

Ok, I liked this book a lot. It had A LOT going for it. It has the erotica. It has some steamy hot sex. It has the dirty talk. It has the "MINE" and "I am Neanderthal and will take woman to my cave forever" talk. It has the hot, sexy, sinful, damaged, sinfully rich alpha. But this book also had some seriously crazy things in it (i.e. exclamation points for like every sentence and this man roared or yelled a lot, like that w
Mara De Guzman
***3.5 Blakk and Wine-filled Stars!!!***

I would like to be honest and say that I am quite torn on whether to rate this a little lower than my 3.5 stars. So, I've decided to start my review on the not-so-good parts for me before I go and share what I liked about it.

Why and what didn't work for me?

Let me count the ways:

- Grammatical errors
- Also punctuation marks use (or lack of it)
- Most of the time, I find it hard to follow who's speaking and thinking what.

It's hard to keep up when I'm having d
Ashley K Book Lovers Obsession
May 25, 2014 Ashley K Book Lovers Obsession rated it really liked it
Alexia (Lexie) is a waitress at a bistro in Old Montreal who is working hard to prove her independence. She doesn’t really care what anyone says about her, and she is carving out her own niche in the world. She is studying archeology and working to save up enough money to finish up her last semester for her master’s degree. Lexie loves waitressing and helping out those she loves. For the past two months, a suit has been coming in for breakfast and sitting in her section at the bistro. Lexie has ...more
Anny hernandez
May 29, 2014 Anny hernandez rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the author for an honest review.

I just finish reading this book, and I love it, love the characters and love how the boo turn out to be. I am gone keep this short cause I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with Alexia (A.K.A.) Lexi, she is a waitress during the day, and study at night, she knows what she wants, and she know who she is, on her day job she is serving breakfast to her, favorite Mr. Suit, his being going their all the time, she kn
Ellen
3.5 stars!!

This book has love, sex, great friends and a very feisty heroine who speaks her mind and is not afraid to take action and make mistakes along with way. One of the things I loved about this book was that Lexi really grows as a person throughout this story, going from waitress to pursuing a dream and making it happen. And Lukas is a total dream, hot, sexy, possessive, and not afraid to admit when he makes a mistake.

Some of the elements of this story were a little familiar to me (sexy
Brit
ARC GIVEN TO ME FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

First off I like this book but then I didn't, I was really torn on giving this more or less stars. I know it's a story and it's fiction but I couldn't connect with the characters As I would have liked too.

Lexi was to damn stubborn for my liking and I just have a hate/love kinda thing for her. She just sorta got my nerves. And Lukas he was hot. But he had issues it was a bit of Christian Grey mixed with Gideon Cross & Jesse Ward. His emotions had me on a fr
Apr 07, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Alexia and Lukas. Where do I start with these main characters? I loved how gritty and intelligent Alexia was. Lukas, oh sweet yet powerful Lukas, there were times when I was jealous of Alexia as I read this book because of how Lukas treated Alexia. And then there were times when I wanted to lock these two in a room and bang their heads together so they could work out their issues!

Evangelene, thank you for writing this book. Your characters have depth, you give your readers plenty of twists and
Renee at Book Happiness
May 30, 2014 Renee at Book Happiness rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review. This was panty melting HOT and my most favorite aspect of all is the ALPHA and This book was the I don't want to put it down because I am addicted to this story.
This is the story of Lukas and Alexi. Alexi is a waitress making her way through college and Lukas is billionaire. This was such an enjoyable book that had some really nice twists in it.
I loved this book because it was like a storm waiting to happen. You are just not sure when it will..
Bonnie
May 28, 2014 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
I've read several books for the year and this is my favorite one.

I'm sitting here in tears as I write this review so eager to re-read Alexia's & Lukas' story over and over again. It was truly beautiful, and it touched me in a way that I have never known. I felt like I was in the story with Lexi seeing things through here eyes and by no mean did Lukas disappoint...it was incredibly easy to fall in love with this character.

Definitely the easiest 5 star rating ever given.
Brenda
I like the characters and the plot in the begining yet after they start dating every time there is some problems. And Lukas does not act like a man about his age. Yes she was young yet he is was very insecure. Lexi did not help!!! I like her friends they actually were not there just to her talk about him.
Problems with family and an dead fiancé add the plot. Could be short.
Sasha
Apr 18, 2014 Sasha rated it liked it
This book was kind of all over the place.
Heather Deters renaud
Nov 20, 2013 Heather Deters renaud rated it really liked it
Bookworm Betties
Sep 22, 2014 Bookworm Betties rated it it was amazing

“I love you, my most precious one”

5+ Why can't I ever get customers like THAT?! Stars

~this review may contain minor spoilers~

'Breathe, just breathe'. I wanted him. I needed him. No. It was so much more than that. That was why I fought him so hard; that's why I fought with myself. I was lost now. Now, I was feeling what I dreaded the most. Fear.

Alexia, or Lexi, spent most of her life being controlled and strong-armed by her overbearing Greek mother. Now she is living her life exactly as she wan
Jenn Green
Sep 22, 2014 Jenn Green rated it it was amazing

“I love you, my most precious one”

5+ Why can't I ever get customers like THAT?! Stars

~this review may contain minor spoilers~

Stefanie Kral
Sep 23, 2014 Stefanie Kral rated it really liked it
4 Precious Stars!!

Where do I start? There was so much I liked about this book as well as I didn't. Lukas reminded me too much of Christian Grey that at times it pissed me off. But, his love for Alexia was very real! Alexia I loved. She was a strong woman who did her best to prove to her mom she didn't need a Greek man to make her happy. She has awesome friends and works hard for everything she has. Her gut is telling her one thing about Lukas and her heart is telling her another.

Alexia AKA
Tami Talbert
Sep 20, 2014 Tami Talbert rated it really liked it
4 Hot Stars

I was immediately intrigued and interested My Most Precious One as soon as I read the synopsis. Although I had never before read one of Evangelene’s novels, I am always on the lookout for new authors to add to my list of regulars and absolutely love it when I find one whose writing and story has captivated me. Well this novel has definitely done just that.

Alexia has always been a strong woman who chose to live her life as she wanted despite the boisterous complaints from her mother.
Monique Machuca-Austin
Oct 01, 2014 Monique Machuca-Austin rated it it was amazing
AMAZING 5-STAR EROTIC ROMANCE WITH A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS, A MUST READ!

Alexia is a loud outspoken twenty-six year old student in Old Montréal studying for her Masters at Concordia University while waitressing at Montréal Bistro. Alexia is living on her own away from her controlling Greek mother living life, as she likes to live. Even though her mother is still a little over bearing at times, she has mastered how to avoid her mother well. What Alexia did not expect how her controlled life w
Becky
Oct 02, 2014 Becky rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014, hot-couples-sex
There are not many books out there with the very Alpha man and a woman who is willing to stick to her guns and not put up with his demands. This books is a little of both. Alexia is not one that is willing to let Lukas be the dominant man that he thinks that he is and is willing to say "I Don't Think So", but then he gets a little more demanding and she is like putty in his hands and pretty much gives in to what he wants. I guess that was one of the many reasons why I didn't know what to think ...more
What did you think? 1 8 Apr 05, 2014 07:17PM
  • Knots
  • Fuel To The Fire
  • Closing the Deal (Wicked Warrens, #2)
  • Untaming Lily Wilde (Wilde, #1)
  • The Fighter's Secretary
  • A Divine Life (The Divine Trilogy, #2)
  • The Art of Wedding a Greek Billionaire (Greek Billionaire, #5)
  • Lust's Temptation (Masters of Sin, #2)
  • The Sunday Arrangement (Fantasy, #1)
  • Meet Me
  • Right Now (Seduced, #1)
  • Taming Vegas (Vegas, #1)
  • His to Taste
  • A Dominant Man (Dominant, #1)
  • Sexual Persuasion
  • The Billionaire's Muse: The Complete Series (The Billionaire's Muse #1-5)
  • Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat, #1)
  • Wicked End (Wicked End, #1)
Evangelene was born and raised in Montreal Canada. She has been studying Classical Civilization and Linguistics at Concordia University for over ten years. The pull of the ancient world was too great for her to let go, so she continues her education to feel closer to the world she identifies with.
She reads nonstop, devouring books like its food, loving the feeling of being lost in a world that
More about Evangelene...