Start by marking “The Godling Chronicles Saga (The Godling Chronicles #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Godling Chronicles Saga (The Godling Chronicles #1-3)

The Godling Chronicles Saga (The Godling Chronicles #1-3)

For the first time, own the first three books of The Godling Chronicles in one volume:

"The Sword of Truth" - Book One:

Darkness comes as a new power rises in Angrääl. The Dark Knight has betrayed the Gods and stolen The Sword of Truth, trapping them in heaven. With the power of the Sword he can reshape the world and bring death to all who oppose him.

Only one thing stands b
Published March 6th 2013 by Mythos Press

To ask other readers questions about The Godling Chronicles Saga, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Godling Chronicles Saga

Sarah Booth
Aug 09, 2016 Sarah Booth rated it liked it
Leland Crawford
Feb 28, 2016 Leland Crawford rated it did not like it
I am sorry to Brian D. Anderson, I am sure he/you have put a lot of time into this book. However, 19 chapters in to this 98 chapter epic and I am hating myself and everyone who rated this so highly. There feels like there is no ingenuity in the plot.
-Day one, obvious farm-boy becomes the obvious hero, rescued and taken on a journey by obviously designed mentor. Day-two, meet love interests and the entire rest of the band of misfits that work together despite hating each other because the were p
Férial
Oct 16, 2014 Férial rated it it was ok
Flat characters and improbable developments. I couldn't even care for the characters *sigh*

I don't want to be harsh. I know what it takes to write a book and honestly, I cannot tell this one was bad. Let's just say that, for me, there was no alchemy at work.

Dave Mckee
Feb 02, 2015 Dave Mckee rated it liked it
Firstly, this isn't meant to be a full review, just some of my thoughts. After reading all of Wheel of Time, I was interested in another Fantasy book. I was originally looking for Sword of Truth, but came across this one instead. It was pretty interesting. I like the way he does Elves and Human relations. The only thing I am not really feeling is the overall characters. Wheel of Time (WoT) had more interesting and dynamic characters in my opinion. They all had their little quarks which made them ...more
Sona
Jul 07, 2016 Sona rated it liked it
In all honesty, the premise was promising and I had really hoped that this book could be what I was looking for...alas, it was not. Maybe i'm too picky but I really love characters with more depth and continuous development . Also, everybody is just too friendly in times where more guarded behaviour would be appropriate.

Again, I'm picky so don't hesitate to pick up this book, the journey was fun, it just might be what you're looking for.
Leah Speller
Nov 13, 2014 Leah Speller rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
I cannot say that I really got engrossed in this book. I know that with most plot lines that with the main character that they have to go through some tough valley type growth but to me when I got to that point it felt trite, expected. I rolled my eyes and groaned closing my eyes and have not reopened the book since. Not sure if I will but plan at least for now to keep it in my to be read section of my kendel.
Jaime Mozo Dutton
May 12, 2016 Jaime Mozo Dutton rated it did not like it
How did this ever get published ? It's so poorly written, I just can't get my head round the idea that some one read this and thought it deserved to see print. From the very start with the opening few chapters it's just awful, we get so much clunky exposition of back story, all of which is just trite and cliche (young boy discovers he was really adopted and is the only one with the power to stop a gathering evil) and characters that bore with each clunky paragraph. Avoid.
Kweli Patton
Mar 20, 2016 Kweli Patton rated it it was ok
Just save your time its a long read 6 books for a story that could have been told in 3. Its just not written well lots of things happen with no real impact on the story. You dont learn anything about the bad guy until the last 50 pages of the book them you get a back story that still could have been relieved in the first book. When the "big fight" does happen he just isnt as powerful as 6 books worth of descriptions make it. A total waste.

Craig Jr.
Mar 09, 2016 Craig Jr. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
There is a unique twist on elves in this series, and I love the Godling concept. It's like Percy Jackson meets Lord of the Rings. Very interesting concept and a fun read. The main character is a bit foolish most of the time, but that is quite typical in epic fantasy. Recommended for young readers up to the adults who like to read about different versions of elves.
Wesley Williams
May 28, 2015 Wesley Williams rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Godling Chronicles will keep you reading

Since I elected to read the first three volumes, the chronicles are not complete. The story is interesting and keeps the reader involved trying to discern which character is going to betray the heroes, because there are several, and why the Brayan to the all powerful evil one.
jeremy horn
Jul 20, 2016 jeremy horn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

These books are a blessing. These are up there with my favourite authors. David Eddings. David Gemmel and Raymond Efiest. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series thank you for creating a world for me to escape
yogi
Aug 06, 2015 yogi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!!!

Characters are developed well. Storyline
has a nice flow. Can't wait for the next three books. Author is a tremendous writer!!!
Wesley Smith
Apr 21, 2016 Wesley Smith rated it liked it
If you are a fan of "The Wheel of Time Series" then you might like these books. It is very similar.
Noah Wofford jr.
Noah Wofford jr. rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Mike
Mike rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Joseph Bardash
Joseph Bardash rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Bernie Bakari
Bernie Bakari rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Eric
Eric rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2016
R
R rated it liked it
May 31, 2014
Willie Mock
Willie Mock rated it it was ok
Feb 26, 2016
gwen fischer
gwen fischer rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Stuart
Stuart rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2015
Linus Stenlund
Linus Stenlund rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Cr4zyc4t
Cr4zyc4t rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2015
Suzanne Brunstrom
Suzanne Brunstrom rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2015
Emma Steinebrey
Emma Steinebrey rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Barbara
Barbara rated it it was ok
Aug 28, 2015
Kari
Kari rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2015
Seth Nicholson
Seth Nicholson rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2015
Marlee
Marlee rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2016
  • Dead Stars - Part Two (Emaneska #4)
  • The Relic Guild
  • Dreamwalker (The Ballad of Sir Benfro, #1)
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
  • The Dread (Fallen Kings Cycle, #2)
  • A Song of Swords (Whill of Agora, #3)
  • The Boy and the Peddler of Death (The Tale of Onora #1)
  • The Five Kingdoms Books 1-3 (The Five Kingdoms, #1-3)
  • Sacrifice (The Trysmoon Saga, #4)
  • A Grant of Arms (The Sorcerer's Ring, #8)
  • Das Schicksal der Zwerge (Die Zwerge, #4)
  • Slight and Shadow (Fate's Forsaken #2)
  • Elseerian (The Chronicles of Lumineia: The Second Draeken War, #1)
  • The Path of the Storm (Evermen Saga, #3)
  • The Blacksmith's Son (Mageborn, #1)
  • The Boy with the Porcelain Blade (Erebus Sequence, #1)
  • Wielder's Rising (Wielder, #2)
Brian D. Anderson was born in 1971, and grew up in the small town of Spanish Fort, AL.. He attended Fairhope High, then later Springhill College where his love for fantasy grew into a lifelong obsession. His hobbies include chess, history, and spending time with his son.
More about Brian D. Anderson...

The Godling Chronicles (7 books)
  • The Jewel of Dantenos: A Lee Starfinder Adventure from the World of The Godling Chronicles (The Godling Chronicles, #0.5)
  • The Sword of Truth (The Godling Chronicles, #1)
  • Of Gods and Elves (The Godling Chronicles, #2)
  • The Shadow of Gods (The Godling Chronicles, #3)
  • A Trial of Souls (The Godling Chronicles, #4)
  • Madness of the Fallen (The Godling Chronicles, #5)
  • The Reborn King (The Godling Chronicles, #6)