Somebody's Santa

Somebody's Santa (Somebody's series #2)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Shh! Our Town's Secret Santa Is…

Burke Burdett? The alpha brother in the pack of Burdett brothers? The handsome man who disappeared from my life last summer after some very complicated family business? Yet he's asking me, Dora Hoag, a workaholic with nowhere to go for Christmas, to help fulfill his mother's dying wish. She wanted Burke to take over as "Secret Santa" for Mt...more
Paperback
Published November 2013 by Harlequin (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Somebody's Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Somebody's Santa

Paula
Very cute and heartwarming second-chance-at-love story set during the holiday season.
Ruby halliburton
This is a beautiful picture of how realizing that God's best give to us was his Son, Jesus.

The Burdett family was havikng troluble understanding and living each other. Dora came along and helped with that situation. Dora also helped Burke carry on his mother's secret Sanata mission of giving to needy presons at Chriaatmas.

I kept hoping Dura and Burke would settle their future together faster, but on the whole it held my attention and give me insight into different personalities.
joyce lynn
ok, maybe it's me, as i kept feeling lost like i'd missed a book in THIS series also, but once again, i hadn't

weird!!!

maybe Spellbound took my mind w/ it back to The Twilight Zone?!
Linda
Pretty ho-hum. For some reason I seemed to have trouble connecting with the main characters, they seemed very remote and standoffish to me.
Denise
Took me awhile to get through this one. I found it boring. The ending was cute, however the overall feel was choppy and almost forced.
Terri
Wonderful story.. Like the ending of the story .
Kristy
Kristy added it
Aug 04, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Johnnie Coe
Johnnie Coe marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Geri Hennessey
Geri Hennessey marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Alegnab
Alegnab marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
AshleyMarie
AshleyMarie marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Glendakendall
Glendakendall marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Carolyn Allison
Carolyn Allison marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Lacy
Lacy marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Christmas Sisters April in Bloom Marrying Minister Right Somebody's Baby Their First Noel