Start by marking “Surrender” as Want to Read:
Surrender

Surrender (The Marriage Diaries #1)

3.85  ·  Rating Details ·  1,198 Ratings  ·  61 Reviews
6 Sizzling Authors . . . 6 Ways to Surrender.

WARNING: The stories in this collection are hot and sexy, and some are even off-the-charts erotic with mature themes and elements.

SURRENDER Box Set is FREE to download and features stories by these best-selling authors: Erika Wilde, Liliana Hart, Juliana Stone, M. Malone, Cherise Sinclair and Jasinda Wilder!

The
Published October 29th 2013 (first published October 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Amazon Freebie!

THE AWAKENING (The Marriage Diaries, Vol. 1) by Erika Wilde

After nearly twenty
Maria Dimitrova
Dec 12, 2015 Maria Dimitrova rated it it was ok
The only book from this box set I genuinely liked and enjoyed was Club Shadowlands (which I've read before more than once). Teasing Trent was another enjoyable read but was nothing special. All others were boring and gag worthy at times to the point that I didn't finish most of them.
May 31, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FREE OFF AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!
BOOK 1: Erika Wilde.
I really enjoy this first book. Committed longterm couple find themselves in a runt after years of struggling to save money and bring up two sons now at college. Jill wants to spice up her sex life after years of vanilla sex behind locked door with her husband.
BOOK 2: Liliana Hart
Way too short but I loved it. It's fast pace and has a great ending. Dane appears back in town after 10yrs to find the love of his life has a son and no one in her life to
Vivien
May 29, 2015 Vivien rated it liked it
I found this book free. It is a selection of stories from various authors some of which are the first books in a series. As an introduction to the authors it works well.

The only story that really sticks in my mind though is the one by Cherise Sinclair, this is probably because I have been interested in her books before but the price has always put me off. Cherise's story is the first in her Masters of Shadowlands series and I enjoyed it enough to cough up the money for the next couple in the se
Angel Graham

There were only three stories in this set I enjoyed, and one of them I had read before.

Cherie's Siclair's story about the BDSM club and master was my favorite by far. Well written and full of believable.

M. Malone's teasing Trent was a former read and enjoyable again.

Offside was the other one I read, but must admit that the triplets names kept me confused. Also, the point where the writer talks about dementia, or Alzheimer's, or whatever. These are two different conditions and are not interchange
Melany Apalis
Dec 03, 2016 Melany Apalis rated it really liked it
Fun new authors

These authors have managed to write novellas that have fun, character depth, and a plot. This is not an easy thing to do! I'll be searching for stories (and reading
Destiny
Oct 15, 2016 Destiny rated it really liked it
Wow

The book was not what I would have thought.it was better than I expected it to be i. mean it was even better then the twilight saga
Amber Horton
Oct 16, 2016 Amber Horton rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I loved these books. I deeply enjoy books that make the reader live and feel every feeling and emotion the character's feel.
Jennifer Kirkey
Sep 14, 2016 Jennifer Kirkey rated it really liked it

THE AWAKENING (The Marriage Diaries, Vol. 1) by Erika Wilde

After nearly twenty years of marriage, Jillian Noble is ready to

Cassie Hess-dean
The Awakening- his book was a hot read about Jill, a wife who wants to add a little spice to her sex life with Dean, her husband. She goes to his job to seduce him & explain what she wants from him. Now she just has to sit back and wait to see if he truly understands her desires & if he will follow through with his own...or his he to afraid he will lose control???

Dane- this is a story of a man who lost his mother & left the girl he loved to go make something of himself. When he retur
Laurie
I've had mostly bad luck with anthologies but this one wasn't bad.

The Awakening (The Marriage Diaries Vol. 1) by Erika Wilde: 3 Stars. A sweet little short read about empty nesters trying to spice things up but at 35 pages, it was way too short.

Dane (The MacKenzie Family #1) by Liliana Hart: 3 Stars. Okay read but several problems with the story. I thought it was crazy that Charlotte kept something so important from Dane, and he was okay with this. The story was also extremely short and then ju
Christina Montminy
on the whole it was an okay collection. I had already read Dane by Liliana Hart & new I loved it. The Awakening was good, I enjoyed the fact that the husband saw his mistake before he made it & then proceeded to make his wife the most important thing in his life. Offside was fantastic, I loved it. Juliana Stone wrote such a wonderful story about a former female Olympic medal winning hockey player. Billie was a breath of fresh air in a way that she didn't give in to the pressures of ...more
Dee
Apr 30 - Read book 1 The Awakening
A sexy short story. I liked that it involved a married couple rekindling their sex life.

The beginning especially appealed to me, as the heroine took the initiative and instigated a rendezvous. Then in typical erotica style the roles QUICKLY reversed and she ended up spanked and they both realised his need for dominance and her need to submit **Sigh
Stacy Hanson
Nov 10, 2014 Stacy Hanson rated it really liked it
Some good some not so good...

I adore Cherise Sinclair and the Masters of the Shadowlands. That is why I bought this book. If they were in a collection with Master Z, how bad could they be? I loved the Marriage Diaries. The first page had me hooked. It was nice to read about a more mature married couple for a change. The FSOG formula is getting a little tiresome. I also liked Dane a lot. I even purchased the next book. The others were ok, but nothing that had me racing to the kindle store to buy
Michelle
Mar 24, 2014 Michelle rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, nook
The Awakening - 5 stars: Love this book. Read it before I got this one and have read the whole series. Erika Wilde is a favorite!!

Dane - 3 stars: Good book but rushed because the book is so short.

Offside - 1 star: I could not get into this book. Had nothing to do with because it was about hockey. I just couldn't get into it and didn't even finish reading it.

Teasing Trent - 3 stars: It was ok. Short and sweet.

Masters of the Shadowlands 1 - 5 stars: If you like BDSM you will love this book. Found
Louise White
I read this collection of books as it was free on Amazon and it featured one of my favourite authors, Jasinda Wilder. It also featured a book by Liliana Hart, an author who I have meet but not read any of her books yet.

This collection of stories varies, club Shadowland is very bdsm orientated, whilst other stories have romance and rather hot sex. Some stories I really enjoyed and others were ok. This collection should suit most people as I'm sure that it has something for everyone.
Wintermagic
Oct 17, 2014 Wintermagic rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
Only two of the six stories were worth reading. Most of these weren't even a complte story. I like series but for me its a waste of time when a single story is split between books that only give a chapter or two at a time.

Cherise Sinclaire remains one of my favorite authors and I love her Shadowlands books.
CMarie
This was a mixed bag for me. I loved 3 of the books and didn't even finish the other three.

Loved: The Awakening, Offside and Club Shadowland (the last one was a re-read for me)

The other three were DNF and just couldn't hold my attention or were just plain not my thing: Dane, Teasing Trent and Delilah's Diary
Becky Gates
Apr 18, 2016 Becky Gates rated it really liked it
A mixed bag of goodies

Enjoyed the different stories, as always. Interesting, well developed characters, stories that cover good ground and don't go stagnant in the middle just to fill word count.
Liz
Jan 02, 2014 Liz rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some of the selection weren't really my bag but I still enjoyed the set. The one that stood out for me far and away was Masters of Shadowlands - Master Z wow, great story. I quite enjoyed Offside too. The whole set is well worth a read.
donna
Apr 06, 2014 donna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic, bdsm
It was okay, had some nice and steamy scenes. Some could of have used better details but otherwise it was pretty good! Especially Master of the Shadowlands 1: Club Shadowlands...need to go find the rest of the series.
Mel
Jul 02, 2016 Mel rated it it was amazing
Mish Mash

This was a great collection of romance/erotic stories. This was written as a teaser for a range of authors you may not have experienced before.

Let me tell you I've found some authors I will try again.
Marta

Teasing Trent by M. Malone

Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair

Delilah's Diary #1: A Sexy Journey by Jasinda Wilder

Susan
This was a 2.5 star read rounded up for 5 of the 6 stories- my stars do not include Club Shadowlands which I read before and loved.
Sonia Root
This was a quick read, liked some of the shorts. Had already read two of them but didn't mind reading them again (Malone/Wilder).

Really enjoyed Erika Wilde's short.

Regards,

Sonia Root, Book Junkie
Dar
Nov 11, 2013 Dar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-reads
This is why collections rock - I only knew one author and only one other was awful, the other for were awesome and I already have three of them lined up for tbr !
Jacqui Foster
Oct 25, 2014 Jacqui Foster rated it it was amazing
Good little collection of stories, some leave you wanting more through, some of the stories end to soon and looking at the following books in the series, the stories don't carry on.
Carrie
Jul 09, 2014 Carrie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked Collide and Master of the Shadowlands but the rest weren't my cup of tea. They didn't have enough depth for me.
Eleonora
Nov 07, 2015 Eleonora rated it it was ok
2,5 stars. The only story worth reading was cherise Sinclair's (which I had already read), the others were utterly forgettable
Bebe Four
A huge spread in quality between the top three and bottom three stories.

Wilde: 3
Wilder: 2
  • Play Hard
  • Sizzling Hot Alpha Male Paranormal Romance Box Set
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Jewels of the Nile I
  • Blurred Lines: Volumes 1-4 (Blurred Lines, #1-4)
  • Vampire Bites: Bite-sized Vampire Stories from Favorite Authors
  • Heartbeat Boxed Set (Three Book Bundle) (Heartbeat, #1-3)
  • Lost and Found: The Complete Series
  • Bring On the Heat
  • Alpha Bad Boys: 7-in-1 Box Set
  • The Kiss: An Anthology of Love and Other Close Encounters
  • Gratis: Midwinter Tales (Gratis Anthologies Book 1)
  • Seduction in the Sun Box Set
  • Tidal Wave
  • Big Girls Do It: Volumes 1-4 (Big Girls Do It, #1-4)
  • Wicked Firsts
  • This Fire (Contemporary Erotic Romance)
  • And Justice for Her: Boxed Set of Mystery, Suspense, and Romance Thrillers
  • Darlings of Paranormal Romance
Erika Wilde (aka Janelle Denison) is the USA Today bestselling author of over 50 contemporary romances for multiple print publishers.
More about Erika Wilde...

The Marriage Diaries (6 books)
  • The Awakening (The Marriage Diaries, #1)
  • The Seduction (The Marriage Diaries, #2)
  • The Taking (The Marriage Diaries, #3)
  • The Temptation (The Marriage Diaries, #4)
  • The Invitation (The Marriage Diaries, #5)
  • The Capture (The Marriage Diaries,#6; Invitation to Eden #18)