Start by marking “Flux Flame (Flame Moon #3)” as Want to Read:
Flux Flame (Flame Moon #3)

Flux Flame (Flame Moon #3)

A dark path is calling, and though she fights it, Skye soon finds herself lost in the most important battle of her life. A fight for control over her very own soul.

Watching his wife crumble from the inside out, Aiden is forced into the hardest decisions of his life. Decisions that will either save or damn Skye.

While Aiden and Skye fight the darkness within, Charlotte and
Published October 28th 2013 by AWD Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Flux Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flux Flame

Ivan
Nov 20, 2015 Ivan rated it really liked it
I thought the first two books in the Flame Moon series ended a bit quickly. Maybe that’s because I enjoyed them so much. I usually aren’t too fond of unoriginal fantasy (the characters in this trilogy are based off Greek deities), but these books were really well done. The main characters are Skye, Aiden, Triaten, Charlotte, and Shiv. They’re Panthenites, a semi-magical race that humans used to view as gods. The Panthenites have their opposites, known as Malefics. Neither of them look any differ ...more
Kristie Flynn
Jul 18, 2016 Kristie Flynn rated it liked it
I once again found this series frustrating. I really liked Triaten and Charlotte, so I enjoyed the story mostly but felt there were so many things that happened that shouldn't have happened. The Shiv character still aggravates me, she did a lot of awful things and never has to answer for any of it. I do not believe Aiden would have turned a blind eye to the hotel room just to get Shiv out of their lives. He had to know exactly what was going to happen in that room and just stood on the ...more
Drea
Apr 18, 2016 Drea rated it liked it
Loc 699: Already a bit annoyed by Skye's self-doubt and self pity and lack of control. The one thing though that books like this have taught me is that when you are in love and you tell your partner that there will be no hiding things, no falseness, you actually follow through with those things - even if it can cause pain, because that is the way you get through them together - honesty.

Ok, so I made it through the book and I'm glad that I did. There were still parts that drove me a bit crazy, b
MIN
May 22, 2014 MIN rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
The whole series was amazing the books captured you from start to end , there wasn't a moment were you weren't feeling an emotion wether it was tears of joy or tear of sadness you were on a roller-coaster ride reading the books. This book I loved though !
Amazingly we'll written , a must read !
Jenny Miller
Nov 20, 2013 Jenny Miller rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! Loved it. Wasn't sure where we were going as the story went on, but am very happy with the ending. Tied up some loose ends and left some new ones to explore in future books. Thoroughly enjoyed this series.
Catherine Montgomery
Aug 02, 2014 Catherine Montgomery rated it it was amazing
Perfect!

Perfect!

This was the perfect conclusion of this trilogy! I loved every second of their stories, I can't wait to see what you will thrill us all with as the next stories begin! Thanx so very much for sharing your talents with us!!!
Sheila Sharp
Jul 31, 2015 Sheila Sharp rated it really liked it
Good series

The pain of struggle with addiction no matter whether drugs or Malific euphoria is well done and the characters grew with help. It was difficult to suspend disbelief when they took on a critical mission on their own but a good twist was their salvation.
Jessica Conkey
Aug 30, 2014 Jessica Conkey rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Conclusion!

Flux Flame did not disappoint as the final book in the Flame Moon trilogy. So happy that I discovered this series and the author, KJ Jackson! Looking forward to more work from her in the future!
Laurie Hopkins
May 22, 2016 Laurie Hopkins rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This has been a great series, Skye, Aiden, Triaten and Charlotte were all wonderful characters to get to know and love. Their trials and triumphs made me cry and smile. Such a touching ending.
Susankelly
Oct 27, 2014 Susankelly rated it liked it
The idea of these books were interesting.. it is a fun read..but there was too much sex.. and I do not think that was needed
Rita C
Jun 05, 2015 Rita C rated it it was ok
some what of an improvement over the last one, but I still feel I may have been better to stop after the first one. just really unpleasant world.
Stacey
Jun 29, 2015 Stacey rated it really liked it
This has been an awesome trilogy! The character development and plot twists are engrossing and exciting. A novel approach to mythology and the modern world. I highly recommend them!
Da
Nov 25, 2014 Da rated it it was amazing
Loved it! This 3rd book, after a slow 2nd, was fantastic! Lots of action and suspense! And a great ending too!
Crystal Tolbert
Crystal Tolbert rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2015
WILLELLA K. SCOGGIN
WILLELLA K. SCOGGIN rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2015
Clare
Clare rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Shawna
Shawna rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2016
Szotsmile
Szotsmile rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2015
Lisa V. Zelman
Lisa V. Zelman rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2014
Tamara
Tamara rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2014
Sharon
Sharon rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2014
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
May 16, 2014
Ronni Adams
Ronni Adams rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2013
Christine Gardner
Christine Gardner rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2014
Sherri
Sherri rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Amber Suncin
Amber Suncin rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2013
Wendi Trevino
Wendi Trevino rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2015
Natalia
Natalia rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Witness (See #2; Web of Hearts and Souls #5)
  • The Thirst Within
  • Snowbound (FireFrost, #1)
  • Generation (Clone Chronicles, #3)
  • Faerie Blood (The Changeling Chronicles, #1)
  • Impassion (Mystic, #2)
  • The Chosen (Blood and Brotherhood, #2)
  • The Aetherfae  (Weald Fae Journals #3)
  • Slaves (Entwined Fates, #7)
  • Titanium (Bionics #2)
  • Bitten (The One Rises #1)
  • Changing Grace (Beyond Time, #2)
  • Orphan Train: by Christina Baker Kline -- Sidekick
  • Wonder: A Soul Savers Collection of Short Stories: Part 2 - Christmas
  • A Sorcerer's Christmas (White Aura, #3.5)
  • Of Fire and Brimstone: Elizabeth's Novella (The Immortal Ones #2.5)
  • Sweet Moon Baby: An Adoption Tale
  • Reluctantly In Love

Flame Moon (3 books)
  • Flame Moon (Flame Moon, #1)
  • Triple Infinity (Flame Moon #2)