Start by marking “みんなの日本語―初級1本冊” as Want to Read:
みんなの日本語―初級1本冊

みんなの日本語―初級1本冊 (みんなの日本語 [Minna no Nihongo] #1)

本書の対象は、職場、家庭、学校、地域などで日本語によるコミュニケーションを今すぐ必要としている外国人のみなさんです。初級の教材ですが、登場する外国人のみなさんと日本人の交流の場面には、できるだけ日本事情と日本人の社会生活・日常生活を反映させるようにしました。
ペーパーバック, 250 pages
Published March 1st 1998 by スリーエーネットワーク

To ask other readers questions about みんなの日本語―初級1本冊, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about みんなの日本語―初級1本冊

Genki I by Eri BannoGENKI by Eri BannoA Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar 日本語基本文法辞典 by Seiichi MakinoBasic Kanji Book, Vol. 1 by Chieko Kanoみんなの日本語―初級1本冊 by スリーエーネットワーク
Best Japanese Learning Textbooks
5th out of 70 books — 65 voters
Genki I by Eri Bannoみんなの日本語―初級1本冊 by スリーエーネットワークGENKI by Eri BannoBasic Kanji Book, Vol. 1 by Chieko Kanoくもんの国語かんじ集中がくしゅう小学1年生 by 本堂寛
Best Learn Japanese Books
2nd out of 65 books — 12 voters

More lists with this book...

Fon
Apr 29, 2014 Fon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finished in barely two weeks. Now 3 more units to go for Book 2. JLPT is really a good motivation. LOL
Mina Soare
Sep 24, 2015 Mina Soare rated it really liked it
Since the book contains next to no english or romanji (translation of japanese writing into latin characters), I strongly suggest that anyone learns their hiragana and katakana syllabaries (a total of 100 characters that represent the syllables of the japanese language) before starting this book. However, it is as pleasant as it is useful to learn by, for groups, as well as for the self-taught.

The book contains grammar references, as well as everyday situations and cultural references.

I am preju
COME_TO_THE_DARK_SIDE
Es un libro que avanza bastante rápido, cada unidad introduce unas 50 palabras nuevas. Si estudias solo es necesario que compres también el libro de traducción y notas gramaticales porque ahí está la explicación de los temas. Este libro está completamente en japonés, hay muchos ejercicios y frases de ejemplo. La mayoría de ejercicios están pensados para hacerse en pareja. Yo lo recomiendo comprar junto al libro de actividades para aumentar aún más el aprendizaje.
Victoria Leroy
Apr 20, 2015 Victoria Leroy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great textbook to study the Japanese language. Most people say it is only for class-learning as explanations and translation from a teacher are required (the textbook is written in Japanese only). But actually, if you get to read the "Translation & Grammatical Notes" textbook too, this method enables you to learn alone - even if not from the very beginning.

Minna no Nihongo 1 almost enables you to pass the JLPT 5 test, and with vol. 2 you can acquire the required knowledge to pass JLPT 4-3.
itsumoAoi
TWO THUMBS UP!!!
This is certainly book for practicing Japanese. No romaji, just kana (Japanese characters)...the best way to sharpen our skill toward hiragana, katakana and kanji as well as the grammar itself. Enhanced with answer key, this book is really helpfull. But, as the title "Shokyu", we won't be given any formula/grammar structure. This is absolutely exercise book, the theory/grammar is briefly explained on its serial Minna No Nihongo "Grammatical Notes"
Eaglechen
Nov 10, 2012 Eaglechen rated it really liked it
Muss auch aus der Liste und ich habe ja schon so einige Japanisch-Bücher in der Hand gehabt, aber Minna no nihongo zählt meiner Meinung nach wirklich zu den besseren. Allerdings ohne Begleit-CDs zum Alleinelernen nicht sinnvoll und man sollte sich die deutschen Grammatikerklärungen definitiv dazu kaufen!
Alex
Feb 24, 2010 Alex rated it it was amazing
Shelves: textbooks
Great book for anyone beginning to study Japanese, the local volunteer group I used to go to used it as their main textbook and I can see why.

The book contains no english and no romaji but has easy to understand dialogues, pictures and verb charts which make understanding Japanese much easier.

Strong recommendation for anyone wanting to start studying Japanese.
Valkyrie Vu
Aug 02, 2016 Valkyrie Vu rated it liked it
Shelves: textbook, japanese
     It takes me a good while to finish this one . My Japanese is getting better ^^ . This might not be the best Japanese text book out there but it works . It might be boring but I do believe you gotta get through boring stuff before get to learn interesting things . がんばってね!
Connie
Oct 08, 2009 Connie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: People who want to learn Japanese
Shelves: language
Used this book during my study abroad in Japan. I found it to be a good solid language book. Though it comes in multiple parts. Maybe not the best book for self study, but a good text for a class.
GONZA
May 29, 2015 GONZA rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: studying
この教科書は非常に困難であった。初心者として、私はシンプルなものを好んであろう。

Questo libro di testo è stato molto difficile. Come principiante avrei preferito qualcosa di più semplice.

THANKS TO GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.
Pia Andrea
Estudiamos en la universidad con este libro y creo que si el profesor lo sabe enseñar es súper útil
Laura rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2012
Thomas
Thomas rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Mi Takashima
Mi Takashima rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2010
André
André rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2014
Louis Chan
Louis Chan rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2016
Damir
Damir rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2014
Hani Iskadarwati
Hani Iskadarwati rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2007
Envy7Sins
Envy7Sins rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2015
Iris Castillo mendoza
Iris Castillo mendoza rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
ABI ANDARA
ABI ANDARA rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2015
anotherwoman
anotherwoman rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2009
Kris
Kris rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Lorna
Lorna rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2014
Tim Neal
Tim Neal rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2013
Mackensie
Mackensie rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2013
Ollie
Ollie rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2016
Ponytaorponyboy
Ponytaorponyboy rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2013
Valky Salinas
Valky Salinas rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2015
Laura rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar 日本語基本文法辞典 (Japanese Grammar Dictionary #1)
  • Basic Kanji Book, Vol. 1
  • Genki I: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese I
  • All about Particles: A Handbook of Japanese Function Words
  • Japanese Grammar
  • Remembering the Kanji, Volume I: A Complete Course on How Not to Forget the Meaning and Writing of Japanese Characters
  • Japanese Culture
  • Random House Japanese-English English-Japanese Dictionary
  • The Kodansha Kanji Learners Dictionary
  • Essential Kanji: 2,000 Basic Japanese Characters Systematically Arranged for Learning and Reference
  • The Cop And The Anthem
  • The Restaurant of Many Orders
  • Japanese Step by Step : An Innovative Approach to Speaking and Reading Japanese
  • La Conjugaison Pour Tous
  • Read Japanese today
  • Sources of Japanese Tradition (Volume I)
  • The Problem of China
  • Breaking Into Japanese Literature: Seven Modern Classics in Parallel Text

みんなの日本語 [Minna no Nihongo] (7 books)
  • Minna no Nihongo I: Translation & Grammatical Notes (Romanized edition)
  • みんなの日本語―初級2本冊