Start by marking “Pine Country Cowboy” as Want to Read:

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  11 reviews
No Place Like Home

Abby Diaz longs to reestablish a relationship with her father, so she heads to Canyon Springs, her Arizona hometown, with a painful past she can't share with anyone. But then she's needed to care for her young nephew. The little boy takes a shine to a happy-go-lucky cowboy, a handsome man who's everything Abby can never have. The more time she spends with
Published March 18th 2014 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Pine Country Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pine Country Cowboy

Jennifer Smith
I enjoyed this quick, sweet "Love Inspired" read. The story rang true, and the characters were likable. As a matter of fact, Brett and Abby, the main characters, were my favorite thing about the book. They were among the most well-developed characters I’ve read lately. There are a lot of great stories out there where you never feel like you really know the characters, but in "Pine Country Cowboy," that was not the case.

The book dealt with the hard issues of cystic fibrosis, the loss of a child,
Michelle
Book 6

The latest from Pine Country lets us meet two new characters and revisit the family from the very first book. Though it's been awhile, I remember Joe and Meg's story and little Davy who brought them together. Now Meg is at the end of a troubled pregnancy and Joe's sister, Abby showed up for a surprise visit to reconnect with her father and brother only to be "stuck" taking care of Davy when Meg has to be rushed to a hospital. Every time Abby thinks she's free to leave, M
Kym McNabney
And the story goes like this …

First thing you should know, I have more books waiting on my bookshelf to be read then any person has a right to have. So, when I went to the store with my daughter, and I stopped in the book section to see if one of my favorite authors new books had arrived, I had no intentions of purchasing any others. Sadly, they didn’t have the book I was looking for.

My first mistake, spotting a LOVE INSPIRED book with a cowboy on the front cover. That gets me every time. Secon
Sherida Stewart
Deeply touching romance!
Pine Country Cowboy touched my heart on many levels, because I can relate to the experiences in this story. With thoughtfulness and realism, Glynna Kaye explores the difficulties of trying to understand the heartbreak in our lives.

We follow the developing relationship between Abby Diaz, hurt by more than a broken engagement, and Brett Marden, living with the pain of loss, as they try to understand why the life each of them imagined did not happen. They both have deep hur
Janine
“Pine Country Cowboy” by Glynna Kaye is a story about two very wounded souls who are trying to work through their hurts in their own way. One's hurt is fresh and the other several years old but still the hurts are there.

I just loved how the topics that were in this book handled for they are such sensitive topics for either someone is personally touched by one or the other or knows someone even distantly. These topics were handled with a sense of reality with the emotions that the characters hand
Ruth Mccurry
Abby and Brett both have secrets. Abby shares her secret with Brett, but being a man, Brett can't seem to let go of his loss and share the secret he's spent 7 years hiding. When his twin sisters finally let the cat out of the bag, Abby is understandably upset.

I enjoyed this book, because it's a love story, that also brings the Good Lord into it. It's also nice to be able to read a story without the couple crawling into bed with each other.
Jenny Thompson
As far as Love Inspired books go, this one wasn't bad. The two protagonists actually had believable stumbling blocks in the way of their relationship that they had to work through which I appreciated.

For those of you who get turned off by too much faith/religion in your light fiction, this book probably is not for you.

Overall, I thought it was enjoyable.
Ruth
Wonderful.....A must read for anyone that has lost a loved one, especially a child. I loved it and will definitely put it in my re-read pile!! God bless you Glynna.
Ann Torrey
Very good book
Harlequin Books
"Touching scenes accurately depict loss. Cystic fibrosis is presented realistically, and the camp described is a wonderful way to provide a sense of normalcy (RT Book Reviews)". 4 stars
Harlequin Books
received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
June
June marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Lydia
Lydia marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Raven
Raven added it
Apr 03, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4) Dreaming of Home High Country Hearts Second Chance Courtship At Home in His Heart