Start by marking “The Bouncing Ball” as Want to Read:
The Bouncing Ball

The Bouncing Ball

Try to keep up with the bouncing ball as it travels down the street, between cars, into a gutter,down a storm drain, and more!

With bold graphic illustrations sure to delight young readers, thispicture bookfollowsthe adventures of the bouncing ball through colorful fields, cities, animals,cars, and boys and girls. Following the line of the bouncing ball is a perfect tool fo
Published May 1st 2014 by Random House Australia

To ask other readers questions about The Bouncing Ball, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bouncing Ball

Jess Black
Jul 27, 2015 Jess Black rated it it was amazing
My daughters and I love this book. We love the simple but clever story and we love to see where the ball goes next! The illustrations are bright and bold. I highly recommend this book!
Kim
"A small boy found a small ball. He picked it up. He bounced it. He turned it over. He bounced it again....Never to be seen again. Until..." Read it aloud, then invite children to continue the story. Plenty of prepositional phrases as the ball bounces around to different places and people. Easy to read font paired with brightly colored, busily patterned collage-style digital art.
Meg Denman
Feb 13, 2014 Meg Denman rated it it was amazing
The children in our Early Childhood classes loved reading 'The Bouncing Ball' by Deborah Kelly' this week. They anticipated where the story was going and were eager to offer suggestions about where the boy/girl in the boat would lose the bouncing ball. A great read-aloud.
Laura rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2014
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2014
Msk
Msk rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2014
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2014
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Natalie
Natalie rated it it was ok
Nov 25, 2014
Nella
Nella rated it it was ok
Jan 30, 2016
Pamela Hubbard
Pamela Hubbard rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2014
Thia
Aug 19, 2014 Thia added it
Shelves: preschool, family
animals, balls, girl and boy
Tehani
Tehani added it
Nov 28, 2013
Kate
Kate added it
Dec 01, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016