Start by marking “The Easy Way To Write Picture Books That Sell” as Want to Read:
The Easy Way To Write Picture Books That Sell

The Easy Way To Write Picture Books That Sell

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  9 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
This comprehensive new book is written by the bestselling children's author of over 90 published books, Robyn Opie Parnell.

With the burgeoning success of Kindle Fire and other on line retail book outlets, publishers and self publishers are scrambling to meet the demand for children's picture books. Will you rise to the challenge of meeting this overwhelming demand?

Whether
ebook, first, 77 pages
Published October 20th 2013 by R&R Books Film Music

To ask other readers questions about The Easy Way To Write Picture Books That Sell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Easy Way To Write Picture Books That Sell

Monica Mathis-Stowe
Oct 01, 2015 Monica Mathis-Stowe rated it it was amazing
Great textbook

This was easy to read and full of great advice. The children's book author interviews in the back were an added bonus. This is a quick read. I highly recommend.
Adrian Murphy
Oct 27, 2013 Adrian Murphy rated it really liked it
The author Robyn Opie Parnell has written an excellent book for any writer considering writing in this particular genre. Her experience and knowledge shines through on every page and she writes with a warmth and clarity for her subject.

Robyn amply illustrates her text with some well known examples of children's books. By naming them and showing us the text, her examples certainly make for a better comprehension of what is required for the writer to understand.
These days, there should be no inbui
Anne Knol
Oct 29, 2013 Anne Knol rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: hopeful picture book author
Recommended to Anne by: Easy Way to Write--Rob Parnell
I read this in preparation for November's Picture Book Ideas Month challenge. I am planning a non-fiction Middle Grade picture book and needed all the help I can get.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book--concise and very helpful both for a beginner and a more experienced writer hoping to break into the field of children's picture books.

Reading it was like having a conversation with a friend. Everything I wanted to know--and extra points I didn't know I wanted to know--were all clearly laid out and easy
Summer Foovay
Oct 25, 2014 Summer Foovay rated it really liked it
Basics

this is an excellent basic how to book, especially if you are interested in creating children's books for print publishers. most of the information would be as useful if you are also looking to create children's books for the Kindle. I would have liked more information about books for the 9 and up age range, and more about non-fiction books since that is more like what I intend to create. I found it rather short for the price. Perhaps it would make more sense to simply read the authors blo
Kenda Rye
Kenda Rye rated it it was ok
Aug 24, 2016
Karol Brown
Karol Brown rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Russ Farmer
Russ Farmer rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2014
Sandra Blair
Sandra Blair rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2016
Fran Moriel
Fran Moriel rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2014
Mari Counter
Mari Counter marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
John Kilgallon
John Kilgallon marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Brenda
Brenda is currently reading it
Feb 05, 2016
Robyn Opie Parnell is the author of 94 books for children and adults, and 3 feature film screenplays. Robyn's credits include the Amazon number one best-sellers Dialogue: The Ultimate Writers' Guide, The Easy Way to Write Picture Books That Sell, Making Your Writing Sparkle: Self-editing for New Authors, and Show, Don't Tell: The Ultimate Writers' Guide.
More about Robyn Opie Parnell...