Start by marking “Kaleidoscope: Different Strokes for Different Folks” as Want to Read:
Kaleidoscope: Different Strokes for Different Folks

Kaleidoscope: Different Strokes for Different Folks

This b
Published May 23rd 2013 by Parlance Publishers, Jaipur

To ask other readers questions about Kaleidoscope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kaleidoscope

Amrit Sinha
Nov 27, 2013 Amrit Sinha rated it really liked it
Read my review here.
Vikas Singh
Jan 03, 2014 Vikas Singh rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Short story readers
Recommended to Vikas by: Pawas Jain
Originally reviewed at --> http://vps3361.blogspot.in/2013/06/bo...

About the collection:

Kaleidoscope is a collection of 25 award winning short stories, selected out of numerous stories received in the online contest organized by SpringTide. These stories will make you laugh out loud, scare you out of your mind, make you fall in love all over again, redefine relationships, make you rethink about the social conventions and provoke you to think some more. This book is going to keep you engaged
Pawas Jain
Nov 27, 2013 Pawas Jain rated it it was amazing
It is an amazing collection of short stories which create a confluence of various emotions, feelings and backdrops.. Well written stories with loads of different genres ranging from horror to suspence, from supernatural to sci-fi, from love to friendship.. This journey of 250 pages contains everything that will make you turn from page to the next without wanting to stop.. :)
VaultOfBooks
Jan 03, 2014 VaultOfBooks rated it really liked it
Anthology. Grade: A

The kaleidoscope fascinated me when I was a kid. Looking through one of the ends, with an eye closed, and the other trying to decipher the secrets that lay hidden in the dark tunnel, the fragments of colors mesmerized me often. As I rotated the cylinder, the colors changed, providing that unique wave of excitement we feel while discovering something new.

Springtide, in association with Parlance Publishers, presents Kaleidoscope – an anthology of twenty five short stories. What
Amit Gupta
Jun 15, 2015 Amit Gupta rated it it was ok
Kaleidoscope is a collection of 25 award winning short stories, selected out of numerous stories received in the online contest organized by SpringTide. Given the short turn around time between conducting the competition and publishing the book (around three weeks in May this year), the production quality of the book has been of low standard with numerous spelling, punctuation and grammatical mistakes leaving the editing work literally to drains.

The Hunter by Vivek Banerjee, best story amongst a
Ritika Chhabra
Feb 22, 2016 Ritika Chhabra rated it liked it
Recommended to Ritika by: Vanshika
So, it all began with the fact that a senior of mine had written a story in this book. And I was lacking books to read. I mean, vacations were fast approaching and I needed books. So I borrowed this one and began to read. And to be true, I liked reading it. I mean some stories were weird. And some were sort of boring. But some were really good. For example, that story by Bhavya Kaushik, I liked it. And the one by Khushi Gupta (she was my senior) was also sort of okay.

Though, yes, overall, it was
Vinay Leo R.
My complete review of the book: http://wp.me/p2J8yh-2oQ

A very interesting collection of short stories, but a mixed bag in terms of content and quality. Some were very interesting and well woven, others didn't appeal to me at all. Editing wise, it leaves a lot to desire. Typos and grammatical mistakes aplenty and that doesn't make reading any easier for the reader. Good cover, but could've been great. This book seems to have come out in a hurry, in more ways than one. I'm hoping for better from t
King Sidharth
Nov 27, 2013 King Sidharth rated it liked it
What a diverse treasure box! Some stories knocked my socks off: I, Operated by Smirit Mahale, The Star that Shines on Me by Parul Tyagi, The Hike to The Temple by Prasanna Rao, etc.

Some were utter-crap with lazy, boring, adverb filled writing.

But all in all Springtide has done a great job of finding some gems that can put shit like Chetan Bhagat out of business.

Read the full-review...

Moar, please.
Meera
Sep 01, 2014 Meera rated it liked it
Shelves: giveaway

Kaleidoscope: Different Strokes for Different Folks - I won this book as a giveway from goodreads. This book is a collection of short stories from by various writers on different genres from sci – fi, adventure to romance and many more. Some of the stories were intriguing, others quite satisfactory. However the editing was a let down. Kudos to all the writers for their effort.
Vanshika
Vanshika rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2015
Saravana Murugan
Oct 23, 2013 Saravana Murugan rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Paromita
Paromita rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2015
Zara Dsouza
Zara Dsouza rated it liked it
Prabhat Singh
Prabhat Singh rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2014
Ritesh
Ritesh rated it it was amazing
Sahil Sood
Sahil Sood rated it liked it
Neville
Neville rated it it was ok
Bhavya Kaushik
Nov 27, 2013 Bhavya Kaushik rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kanisha
Kanisha rated it it was amazing
Vivek
Dec 11, 2013 Vivek rated it liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sanhita Baruah
Feb 27, 2014 Sanhita Baruah rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shishir Dhingra
Shishir Dhingra rated it it was amazing
Rupesh Kumar
Rupesh Kumar rated it it was ok
Jan 11, 2015
Mahesh Reddy
Mahesh Reddy rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Atul Gupta
Atul Gupta rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2014
Preeti
Preeti rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2015
Varun Biswas
Varun Biswas rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2016
Avinash Kumar
Avinash Kumar rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2015
Swarnali Das
Swarnali Das rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2014