Start by marking “Room for More (Cranberry Inn, #2)” as Want to Read:
Room for More (Cranberry Inn, #2)

Room for More (Cranberry Inn #2)

4.32  ·  Rating Details ·  10,729 Ratings  ·  852 Reviews
Four years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant.

Three months ago, I found something I haven’t had in years.
Hope.
That hope came in the form of a sexy, carefree hockey player named Brody Murphy. He swooped in and won me over with his big heart and the way he cared for me…and my girls. When they look at him, they see the father they’ve never had.

Now, my past and pres
Published March 20th 2014 by Beth Ehemann (first published March 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Room for More, please sign up.

Emma Smith Yes, 100% related as it is a follow up to what happened at the end of the first. Definitely recommend reading the first one, I liked it more than the…moreYes, 100% related as it is a follow up to what happened at the end of the first. Definitely recommend reading the first one, I liked it more than the second!(less)

Aestas Book Blog
Aug 19, 2014 Aestas Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! I loved this book!!

This was the perfect follow-up to Room For You. If you are new to the series though, be sure to read this after that one though because it directly continues the story of Brody and Kacie's romance.

I described the first book as "a sweet, swoony, heart-melting, romance, perfectly balanced with just enough angst to keep me on my toes" and I felt exactly the same way about this book. It completed Brody and Kacie's story beautifully and I am so happy to now call t
Tara
Mar 18, 2014 Tara rated it it was amazing
Oh Brody...how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. TWINKIES! Is there anything hotter than a man who loves two little girls who aren't his?? This book was a perfect follow-up to Room for You. It was sweet, hot, made my heart beat fast and my black soul shed a few tears. Beth Ehemann knows how to write fabulous romance with the perfect happy ending. I can't wait to see what she does next. BRAVO!
Amy (Foxy)
Dec 09, 2014 Amy (Foxy) rated it really liked it
Recommended to Amy (Foxy) by: FMABookReviews

FOUR AND HALF STARS

Oooooh, this one had more angst in it which I LOVED!!!

Room for More picks up where the epilogue in book one left off. Brody is back in season and it’s his contract year. The pressure is on him because he’s no spring chicken anymore.

Kacie is working at the hospital along with doing her mom duties. Her past has resurfaced and is complicating her future.

I was excited for the angst in this book because it made the couple fight for their relationship. When their summer romance t
Catarina
4,5 “More” Stars.

This second installment starts right after the end of the first. If you read it you know what I’m talking about.
Kacie and Brody finally put their differences aside and are decided to be happy together with the Twinkies.
But when the past comes back to haunt their present, the future suddenly starts to feel unsure. How can they move forward, when something keeps setting them back? And how do they know when is time to fight and time to end the game?

Rating: 4,5 Stars.
Storyline:
Sheyla ✎
Mar 22, 2014 Sheyla ✎ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
 photo hockey.jpg

Room For More starts almost immediately after Room For You ends.

Kacie is still dealing with the shock of having seen Zach after five years of no contact.
Over the next few days Zach is more in the picture. He actually wants to get to know the twins. Zach has reasons for his absence and Kacie has a lot to think about and she is also unsure of how to tell Brody.

Just from a reader's perspective it is never good to withhold information in a book. I was terrified of the blow out, because I knew it wa
Simran
Mar 28, 2014 Simran rated it really liked it
Oh my goddddd!!! Zach is back...hells to the NO!! He can't be back..
Grrrrr.....Shits about to get real :O
Michelle Finkle
Mar 18, 2014 Michelle Finkle rated it it was amazing
Room for More is more than more.

Room for More is the highly anticipated sequel to Room for You, the book that left us dangling from that proverbial cliff with the reappearance of the “angelf*cker”, Zach. But even with the unknown that now loomed ahead, I still felt all warm and fuzzy for Brody (sa-woon) Murphy and Kacie (don’t you wish she was your best friend) Jensen. And who could forget those adorable Twinkies?! And Fred!!!

Beth Ehemann has proved in her second novel that she continues to be t
Jessica's Book Review
Jul 22, 2014 Jessica's Book Review rated it really liked it
One word…. BRODY

After reading Room For You by Beth Ehermann I fell hard for him. He is beyond one of the most amazing book men EVER and Room For You is a wonderful book with an adorable story. The book ended with a major cliff hanger and it left me wanting… no scratch that. It left me needing more.

My Casting:
description

Room For More picks up exactly where book one left off. Kacie & Brody are together and happy and totally in love! I mean how can you not be in love with Brody? Kacie has started a job a
Mo
Apr 11, 2014 Mo rated it liked it

Another sweet read. I think all my reviewing powers went on The Will and I am just not in the mood to do a long review.

Mar 18, 2014 Laura rated it it was amazing
Alright...

Let's roll up our sleeves and work on this shit

So...you see me reviewing this as a 2 for 1, eh? Well, that's how much I liked these books. At the end of Room For You, you're left with a "what the hell???" sort of feeling going on, yes? Now, I was obviously impressed with the author's first book, but the second book just set her on another level.

The ice cubes in the glasses popped and cracked as JoAnn poured the tea over them.

I mean, can't you just hear the ice cubes as she pours the t
Anne OK
Mar 21, 2014 Anne OK rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads
Beth Ehemann won me over in the first installment of her "Cranberry Inn Series." I absolutely fell in love with Brody, "More" and the "Twinkies." Of course, it doesn't hurt any that I'm a sucker for a sports-themed romance and Brody just happens to be a red-hot hockey goalie.

Ah, but this author didn't let the momentum slide. Book Two picks up where readers were left with a whopper cliffhanger. The story continues on in what I can only describe as one of those all-around treasures that a reader
Anja
May 13, 2016 Anja rated it it was amazing

...so in love with this series!!!

Amy
Mar 23, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
So let's make this perfectly clear...Brody Murphy is my book boyfriend!! How can you not fall in love with this guy. So impossibly thoughtful, sweet, gorgeous, talented, and loving. He's the perfect guy. I really love this book and I'm happy that Kacie and Brody found their happy ending. I was worried that Zach was really going to make things impossible for them but he ends up being an alright guy in the end. I've seen that Beth is working on Viper's story and THAT is gonna be fun! If you ...more
Melissa Brown
Mar 15, 2014 Melissa Brown rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-shelf, beta
Even better than the first book....

I didn't think it was possible, but I have fallen even more in love with Brody Murphy and will always have room for more of Beth Ehemanns books on my shelf!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vieira
This is such a cute and sweet series!! I've really enjoyed it!
Michelle Kannan
Mar 24, 2014 Michelle Kannan rated it it was amazing
>MICHELLE'S REVIEW
I cannot even tell you how impatient I was waiting for this book. And how excited I was to read it.

I might have read it in one 2 hour sitting....
In my defense, Beth gives us Room For You which is sweet and perfect and has Brody - who is EVERYTHING. And you're going along in that book thinking everything is going to end perfectly and then she hits you with this CRAZY ending. And then we wait FOREVER for Room For More to find out what happens?!?!

But was it worth the wait? Hell
AJ
Feb 28, 2015 AJ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic, duet
5 swoon-tastic stars!

After falling in love with Kacie and Brody’s story in Room for You, I have been saving this follow up book for a time when I needed it. That time was last night. And from the moment I picked it up, the feels from the first book all came rushing back, and I lost myself in the beauty of Kacie and Brody’s romance all over again. My ‘I’ll just read a couple of chapters’ ended up with me finishing the book at 2.15 this morning, unable to put it down. Full of swoony declarations,
FMABookReviews
***VIPERS BOOK WILL BE HERE SUNDAY!***

So, I'm still here, doin' my 5 star happy dance! 'Room for More' is the second in the Cranberry Inn series, and the follow-up to Room for You It is just as good, just as sweet, just as funny, and sexy, yet more intense than the first. Again, the writing is fluid and detailed and held my attention throughout the book. I finished this in one sitting!

This picks up where Room for You left off. And since it was a cliff hanger, I won't say much here, other than
Nikki
3.5-4 Stars

Didn't like this as much as the 1st one :( Brody was still awesome of course, but Kacie, sigh. I was worried about this based on the last book. She keeps a big ole secret for way too damn long, and it blows up in her face. Shocker, said no one, eva.

And where was the sex, dammit!?!? I was expecting a lil more nookie in this, oh well. If you liked the 1st one, you will like this too. It again just disappointed me when books continue to follow the predictable path of dumbass heroine anti
Gosia
Apr 11, 2014 Gosia rated it it was amazing
Zach better not be getting together with Kacie and Kacie better not be even thinking of going down that road with Zach again. Brody is the best that can be for Kacie and the Twinkies. Can't wait to read this book.
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
3 Stars

This installments picks up a couple of weeks/months after the first installment. Things are proceeding nicely with Brody and Kacie. He's been spending most of his time with she and the twins at Cranberry Inn. As school approaches for Kacie, Lucy and Piper, and Hockey season is about to begin, Kacie and Brody are both concerned about what the time apart will do to their relationship. But Brody is determined to make it work. Kacie is hesitantly optimistic.

Kacie's past come back with a veng
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I'm seriously obsessed with this series. I'm devouring the books and frankly, I'm a little concerned about what's going to happen when I'm done. Write more, Beth Ehemann. Write all the things because I'm going to need it. Yesterday.

This book was right up there with Room For You... quite possibly, even better, if I'm being honest. Ehemann weaves together so many characters and so many facets of such a captivating, believable story line. I'm just so impressed, so in love, so hungry for more. This
Gina
Apr 27, 2014 Gina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-favs
OMG I loved this book!! I am literally still swooning!!! Amazing follow up! I seriously hope we get more of Brody, Kacie and the twinkies!

I can't wait to read more from this author!!!
Jessica
Mar 21, 2014 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Fantastic! Is there going to be a third one? Please!
Patricia  Lee (A Literary Perusal)
Jun 03, 2014 Patricia Lee (A Literary Perusal) rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Patricia by: Kaci Buckley
This story picks up right where Room for You concluded. Brody and Kacie’s relationship is just starting to blossom when her ex-boyfriend and the father of her twins, Zach, shows up. His appearance threatens not only the life she has pieced back together for herself and her girls, but also the life that has just begun with Brody. Kacie finds herself torn between keeping Zach away from Piper and Lucy and wanting to let him have some semblance of a relationship with them.

As Brody resumes practices
bells ♡
May 16, 2015 bells ♡ rated it it was amazing
*4.5/5*

Ayer acabé el primero, 'Room for you' y no tenía pensando leer este al día siguiente, pero vi su traducción en SB y no pude resistirme.
Empecé a leerlo y lo acabé... ¡en 4 horas!
No podía soltarlo.

Brody sigue siendo perfecto, las Twinkies sigue siendo lo más tierno del mundo y voy a decir incluso, que Viper me cae bien -dejando de lado que es un bastardo infiel y un put*ero-.

Pero Kacie, Dios mío, ¡me desespera!
¿Cómo le ocultó durante tanto tiempo lo de Zach? ¿Cómo pudo ser tan hipócrita?
E
Katya2007
Feb 27, 2015 Katya2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
I like this author's writing style - I guess in this book I knew Zach was back, but what I didn't understand was what Brody's parents were going through and why it was in the story.

Loved Brody, the Twinkies and Kacie.

Will definitely look for more from Beth Ehemann! Nice series!
Mary
Mar 23, 2014 Mary rated it really liked it
BRODY. MURPHY. You perfect human being, you.

A very heartwarming story with just the right humour, drama, and swoonyworthy romance :)
Nov 10, 2015 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
What a sweet book! I think I liked it even more than Room for You, if that's possible!
Brody's mom... question (Sort of a spoiler concerning the parents) 2 28 Feb 24, 2016 10:21AM
Is there a third book? 12 159 Dec 03, 2014 03:26PM
  • Bound (Fire on Ice, #1)
  • 4 & Counting (Assassins, #3.7)
  • Goalie Interference (NHL Scorpions, #2)
  • Never Been Ready (Ready, #2)
  • Among the Echoes (Wrecked and Ruined, #2.5)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
  • The Will (Magdalene, #1)
  • Love Unmatched (Unexpected, #2)
  • Smart, Sexy and Secretive (The Reed Brothers, #2)
  • Coming Home
  • Finding My Forever (The Beaumont Series, #3)
  • Incinerate (Explosive, #2)
  • The Champion (Racing on the Edge, #4)
  • Worth the Fall (The McKinney Brothers, #1)
  • Recovery (Mending Hearts, #1.5)
7131935
Beth Ehemann lives in the northern suburbs of Chicago with her husband and four children. When she's not sitting in front of her computer writing, or on Pinterest, she loves reading, photography, martinis and all things Chicago Cubs and Blackhawks!
More about Beth Ehemann...

Cranberry Inn (4 books)
  • Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)
  • Room for Just a Little Bit More (Cranberry Inn, #2.5)
  • A Cranberry Inn Christmas

“You are my future, Kacie. You're my present and my future and if I could figure out a way to invent a damn time machine, you'd be my past.” 34 likes
“You two are like Dumb and Dumber on ice skates.” 29 likes