Start by marking “Personal Budget Kit: Including Financial Software” as Want to Read:
Personal Budget Kit: Including Financial Software

Personal Budget Kit: Including Financial Software

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
In this kit, we ll guide you step-by-step through the process of creating and living with a personal budget. We ll show you how analyze how you receive and spend your money and to set goals, both short and long-term. You ll learn how to gain control of your personal cash flow. You ll discover when you need to make adjustments to your budget and how to do it wisely. Most of ...more
Published March 15th 2014 by Enodare Limited

To ask other readers questions about Personal Budget Kit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Personal Budget Kit

Enodare
Sep 29, 2016 Enodare rated it it was amazing
In this kit, we’ll guide you step-by-step through the process of creating and living with a personal budget. We’ll show you how to analyze how you receive and spend your money and to set goals, both short and long-term. You’ll learn how to gain control of your personal cash flow. You’ll discover when you need to make adjustments to your budget and how to do it wisely. For more detail visit @ https://www.enodare.com/product/perso...
Shawna Foster
Jun 25, 2014 Shawna Foster rated it it was amazing
I'm interested in self help books in general, especially any business related or around the topic of personal finance. This book particularly stood out for a number of reasons.

Firstly the book contains detailed and easy to follow information to enable you to understand the nature of budgeting, setting realistic goals and tracking them over a period.

Secondly, it includes worksheets which are available on a CD or downloadable which come in excel or PDF format. I'm a paper person so I like sittin
Dezeree
Sep 21, 2014 Dezeree rated it really liked it
This is a great book because of the spreadsheets that accompany it. Everything you need to create a personal budget is in this kit, plus extra worksheets to help you manage Christmas gifts, loans, and car repairs. I would recommend it just to get the workbooks and worksheets.
Paul Johnson
Paul Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2014
Jason
Jason rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2014
Sean Reider
Sean Reider rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2014
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Kaveh Naghibian
Kaveh Naghibian marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Miriam
Miriam marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Ronnie Hokanson
Ronnie Hokanson marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Shane
Shane marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Worlanso Save
Worlanso Save marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2016
Craig Fl
Craig Fl marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2016
Ema Jones
Ema Jones marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2016
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2016