Start by marking “Experiencing God (Volume V): A Collection of Poems” as Want to Read:
Experiencing God (Volume V): A Collection of Poems

Experiencing God (Volume V): A Collection of Poems

These poems were written while at prayer and reading the Holy Bible. They are divine inspirations, some of them from verses in the Old Testament, some are inspired from the Gospel, and others simply while at prayer. This volume includes the book ""Experiencing God: These Great and Holy Words"" plus 29 additional poems.
Published March 20th 2015 by Lulu.com (first published September 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Experiencing God (Volume V), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Experiencing God (Volume V)

Sep 12, 2015 Jennifer rated it liked it
This is a book of inspirational poetry. The poems have been written by the author during times of prayer and studying the Bible. The author states that the poems have been inspired by both the Old and New testaments and speak of God’s desire to bless His people.

I did not find the poems to be particularly inspiring, but that is probably because I’m not especially fond of poetry. I found that the poems definitely referenced many portions of the Bible and I did not find anything in them that was th