Una noche con su mujer

Una noche con su mujer (Presents Passion)

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  256 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Su relación había sido corta…pero cambiaría sus vidas para siempre…

El matrimonio de Luc Sarrazin y Star Roussel había sido breve, pero intensamente apasionado. Se habían separado casi inmediatamente después de casarse y Star había desaparecido, pero Luc nunca había llegado a pedir el divorcio. Dieciocho meses después, consiguió localizar a Star… ¡y descubrió que había teni...more
Published May 6th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2000)

Jacqueline
4 stars for the crazy. This girl is incredibly young and a couple of years before the book starts she is married to Luc at 18 and is so crazy about him that she chases him relentlessly. It was pretty realistic because 18 year olds can do that sort of thing. The kind of thing that you look back at from 30 or 40 and cringe. So I cringed for her. There was POV from both the H and the h so we saw that even though he didn't admit it to himself the hero was in love with her. Really it seemed like thes...more
Rhapsody
This is the kind of romance novel that makes me start feeling, halfway through, like I just want to drop romance novels for good. I disliked both the hero and the heroine, but I especially disliked the way Luc treated Star. They married when Star was just eighteen. The night after they had sex, she ran off. She never told him about their twins. Eighteen months later, he appeared because of a mess her mother got involved with.

Any time she got emotional, he told her to stop being irrational and st...more
Vikram M N
This book by Lynne Graham is one of the worstest of books I’ve ever read in my life. Don’t ask me what else do you expect out of Mills and Boons? I expected at least how female fantasy would be like. Got bored of Male fantasy and to gain some knowledge of the fairer sex I read this book. I wouldn’t have complained even if it didn’t have any story but it didn’t even satisfy by sexual urge. That’s how terrible the book was.

To start with the title was cheesy enough but given the erotic genre (or th...more
Victoria
I really enjoyed this book. Though there were some parts I really couldn’t stand and at times, I really wanted to strangle the heroine, Star, overall it was a pretty enjoyable read. Besides the hero, Luc is really hot:P That just takes away the entire focus on the heroine!

Alright, let’s get started. Luc and Star are married. But after a few weeks of a disastrous marriage that Luc never wanted, but Star yearned for, she ran away because she was really ashamed of her behaviour, if I read her right...more
Putri Septiana
It was A-okay. Sometimes the conversation is rather confusing that I can't keep the direction of it. A rather cute hero, everyone can see he is a fool in love from the beginning of the book. As always, the heroine has a stupid trait in her and too young for my taste. The ending is so anticlimax I didn't like it.
Tia
Awwe. Luc got his feelings handed to him. Typical male, he took a long time to figure out just what Star meant to him. I was so proud of Star, she grew up so quickly and well.
Janice
Liked this book in the beginning. Was leaning toward 4 stars, but then the ending was just so rushed and weird. Seriously, the scene with her parents did it for me. Did not like it.
Teresa
If you get past the 'aquamarine' eyes which the author maybe overused, I quite enjoyed this. She possibly over described the two of the characters at times, but then this is Mills and Boon Romance.

Luc's arrogance and Star's way to protect herself gave a great fiery conflict actually, which I enjoyed.

I wasn't disappointed by this book as some of the reviews on here lead me to believe that I would be. Worth reading if you want to read about a fiery, heated relationship.
Claire
I hate it when heroine just so eagerly falls into the bed with hero 1) the minute they see each other after months or years of absence and 2) when none of the issues have been resolved and 3) they're both still angry with each other.
But the ending made up for this. Hero thoughtfully planned and executed a blessing of vows and he realized that now the heroine could easily vanished if she wished to do so.
Ditsy and hippy heroine.
E. R.
I decided to skim through it because I just felt like it. I got interested in the book because it was mentioned in a blog, so I got curious and wanted to read it.

It was a nice story about Star and Luc Sarazzin.
Mydearloverboy
the hero was such a jerk...it started to get on my nerves...
overall, 3.5 stars!
Not as good as other works by this author...
Ker
A mi me encantan los libros de Lynne, pero este resultó un poco mareante
Jenny
I couldn't warm up to the heroine no matter how hard I tried!
Char
This book did not have the writing style of other LG books.
Florencia
Florencia marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Al
Al added it
Jul 05, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Numairah
Numairah marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Ploy-change Kanwong
Ploy-change Kanwong marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
  • Million-Dollar Love-Child (Harlequin Presents, No. 2582)
  • Gold Ring of Betrayal
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife (Mediterranean Marriage) (Harlequin Presents, #2630)
  • A Shameful Consequence
  • Lingering Melody
  • The Italian's Suitable Wife
  • The Wedding Ultimatum (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, #2241)
  • Innocent Wife, Baby Of Shame
  • The Blackmail Baby (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, 2247)
  • The Spanish Prince's Virgin Bride (Billionaires' Brides, #3)
  • Baby Of Shame
  • The Brunelli Baby Bargain
  • The Greek Tycoon's Pregnant Wife
  • Bought: The Greek's Baby (Harlequin Presents, #2895)

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1...more
More about Lynne Graham...
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress (Ruthless) The Spanish Groom Bond of Hatred The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife