Start by marking “Rodeo Song” as Want to Read:
Rodeo Song

Rodeo Song

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  6 reviews
JENNA WENTWORTH FOUND THE MAN OF HER DREAMS

But when silken-voiced Garrett Steele set out for stardom, he left Jenna—and his cowboy past—far behind. A chance encounter at one of his concerts propels him back into Jenna's life. But, once burned by love, Jenna must guard her heart against the captivating singer.

Once upon a time, Garrett vowed he'd be a success, no matter wha
Published April 1st 2014 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Rodeo Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rodeo Song

I loved this book. It was well-written and kept me turning the pages. The romance is believable and although the characters both have careers that most people only dream about, they are still characters to whom you can relate.

What I didn't like was the traditional. abbreviated. sentences. to. the. max. I counted at least four instances of this literary device, and the standard one per Harlequin produced book is one too many for me. There are few occasions where an author can use this device suc
Barbara Thompson
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Rodeo Song. The storyline is well-written, characters are brought together well, and the book shows God's forgiveness is always here. I loved this book so much until I read late in the night to finish it. I definitely recommend reading Rodeo Song and I'm excited and looking forward for the next book by this great author.

I received an ebook from the author in exchange for my honest review. This review is one hundred percent my opinion, and no monetary compensation was
June
Mar 30, 2014 June rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
Christian story telling at its best! This story made me cry.

High school sweethearts Garrett Steele and Jenna Wentworth go their separate ways when their dreams don't quite match. Years later they are both living their dream. Garrett has a successful music career and Jenna has her own line of home design. Then the unthinkable happens! They find themselves face to face and one thing leads to another. Can they ever get around to admitting to each other that their love has never died?

The story is fu
Angelica Mcdonald
It was a very short book than I imagined. Since I didn't read the other books in the series some areas in the book did confuse me some and made me want to learn about the other characters more. It was a sweet story but the main character did upset me sometimes however it was a nice short read.
Judy
This was a sweet book about Garrett and Jenna. It shows we do grow up and change as people. A good book about 2nd chances and forgiveness. It was easy in the beginning of the book to figure out the ending, but it was still a sweet read. Enjoyed it.
Mary Hanks
A great read! I love second-chance stories, and this one was beautiful!
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Kim Hampton
Kim Hampton marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Love Inspired Hea...: April 21-23 Q&A with Shannon Taylor Vannatter 72 21 Apr 28, 2014 09:52AM

Shannon Taylor Vannatter is a stay-at-home mom/pastor’s wife/award winning author. She lives in rural central Arkansas in a town with a population of around 100, if you count a few cows. Shannon writes inspirational contemporary romance and it took her nine years to get published in the traditional market.
Shannon hopes to entertain Christian women and plant seeds in the non-believer’s heart as he
More about Shannon Taylor Vannatter...
White Roses Rodeo Regrets Rodeo Queen Rodeo Ashes Rodeo Hero