Start by marking “Sinful Paradise” as Want to Read:
Sinful Paradise

Sinful Paradise (Kimani Hotties)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  16 reviews
A taste of temptation…

Cooper Davies doesn't need to look for his ideal mate. He's already found her. Gloria Adams is everything he wants in a woman, except she's taken. But Cooper—adopted brother of Marcus Davies and co-owner of a prestigious New York auction house—knows something truly precious when he sees it. And he's waited long enough to finally win the smart, sexy w
Published March 18th 2014 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Sinful Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinful Paradise

Deena
After not really feeling the last 2 books that Ms.Christopher has put out, I was very hesitant about purchasing and reading this one. But, I re-read Sweeter Than Revenge last weekend, then Sinful Temptation this weekend, and was feeling nostalgic, so I thought, 'Why not?'. I'm SO glad I made that decision! This was classic Ann Christopher - the Ann Christopher that I used to know, love and recommend to anyone who would listen.

I loved the story and the characters. And that scene where Gloria meet
C M Isom
Well......

The last story in the Davies series and I am quite surprised. I don't read IR usually, but this is classic Ann Christopher full of witty dialogue and potent love. It is reminiscent of Risk.... this is a good choice with a solid ending. My favorite scene and dialogue is the bridal boutique. Read this.
CHANDRA  FIELDS
Sinfully Paradise (Kimani Hotties)

As always Ann Christopher has hit it out of the ball park again! I fall in love with each character in her books. She has a way with words, character's, settings, and the overall plot! It flows so very well. This is an awesome read. You won't be disappointed!!!! Read and Enjoy.
Shone
May 30, 2014 Shone rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
The sins of the father has the pretty, brilliant Dr. Gloria Adams making the incorrect choices. Shame of her actions will she ever be able to forgive herself and accept the love that is being offered to her. Will she continue to punish herself for the things her father did.
Sharon Simmons
This was the best book in this series!

When I first started reading this series I was sure if I liked it. But now I know I do. I love Ann Christopher's books and this one did not disappoint me, it hooked me and pulled me. It is definitely a must read!
Brandi
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Cooper is ....awesome and Gloria is so haunted and flawed. Funny and passionate.
Nicole Turner
To much breaking up and going back and forth. I got bored with it.
Felice Foster
Enjoyed Cooper and Gloria's story!
Chantell
Great addition to the Davies series. Ann Christopher has done it again. Great read!!!
Kimberly
Love the Davies Family
Toni
Cooper Davies has had strong feelings for Gloria Adams for awhile, but her confidence has been shattered after a relationship with a married man ends. Gloria thinks Cooper is too good to be true, he thinks she's his ideal mate. He has to find a way to break through her defenses and get her to trust him.
A little slow in parts, overall a good love story.
Harlequin Books
"Christopher does an excellent job of following the duo through their mutual attraction as they fight their inner demons and come to grips with their pasts (RT Book Reviews)". 4 1/2 stars

Miniseries: Kimani Hotties
Angeline
An emotional masterpiece!

Such a touching and thoughtful story that had me engaged from beginning to end. Another best read by Ann Christopher!
Shapel
This book was a interesting read. How people allow the mistakes of their past affect their future.
Isis Ricks
Isis Ricks marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Lashanda
Lashanda marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Anita Roseboro-Wade
Anita Roseboro-Wade marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Dakia
Dakia added it
Mar 10, 2015
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
A recovering lawyer, Ann Christopher was first published in 2006 and is the author of 18 contemporary romance novels, 5 novellas and a tragically bad starter novel that will forever remain under her bed, where it belongs. She’s also written a young adult novel that will be available very soon.

When she’s not writing or communing with her readers on her Facebook page, AuthorAnnChristopher, Ann like
More about Ann Christopher...

Kimani Hotties (1 - 10 of 50 books)
  • The Perfect Seduction
  • Island Fantasy
  • Miami Attraction
  • Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)
  • Recipe for Temptation
  • As Good as the First Time
  • Make It Last Forever
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • The Millionaire's Ultimate Catch (Ladies of Distinction #5)
  • Pleasure for Two
The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General) Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1) Seduced on the Red Carpet Road To Seduction (Secrets and Lies, #2) Deadly Desires