Start by marking “Sinful Paradise” as Want to Read:
Sinful Paradise

Sinful Paradise

A taste of temptation…

Cooper Davies doesn't need to look for his ideal mate. He's already found her. Gloria Adams is everything he wants in a woman, except she's taken. But Cooper—adopted brother of Marcus Davies and co-owner of a prestigious New York auction house—knows something truly precious when he sees it. And he's waited long enough to finally win the smart, sexy w
Published March 18th 2014 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Sinful Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinful Paradise

Deena
Nov 17, 2014 Deena rated it really liked it
After not really feeling the last 2 books that Ms.Christopher has put out, I was very hesitant about purchasing and reading this one. But, I re-read Sweeter Than Revenge last weekend, then Sinful Temptation this weekend, and was feeling nostalgic, so I thought, 'Why not?'. I'm SO glad I made that decision! This was classic Ann Christopher - the Ann Christopher that I used to know, love and recommend to anyone who would listen.

I loved the story and the characters. And that scene where Gloria meet
Renee Motley
Mar 24, 2016 Renee Motley rated it really liked it
I love Ann Christopher as an author. I wasn't totally happy with this one, but I was totally disappointed either. It was a story that made you want to shake the heroine from here to there. Her storyline was a bit taxiing at times, but the storyline worked in the end. It is a pleasant summer read.
Toni
Apr 27, 2014 Toni rated it it was amazing
Cooper Davies has had strong feelings for Gloria Adams for awhile, but her confidence has been shattered after a relationship with a married man ends. Gloria thinks Cooper is too good to be true, he thinks she's his ideal mate. He has to find a way to break through her defenses and get her to trust him.
A little slow in parts, overall a good love story.
CHANDRA  FIELDS
Apr 05, 2014 CHANDRA FIELDS rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sinfully Paradise (Kimani Hotties)

As always Ann Christopher has hit it out of the ball park again! I fall in love with each character in her books. She has a way with words, character's, settings, and the overall plot! It flows so very well. This is an awesome read. You won't be disappointed!!!! Read and Enjoy.
C M Isom
Jun 07, 2014 C M Isom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well......

The last story in the Davies series and I am quite surprised. I don't read IR usually, but this is classic Ann Christopher full of witty dialogue and potent love. It is reminiscent of Risk.... this is a good choice with a solid ending. My favorite scene and dialogue is the bridal boutique. Read this.
BILLIE CISSOKO
Feb 18, 2016 BILLIE CISSOKO rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my second favorite from A Christopher's wonderful creations

This story showing how love of self coupled with love of family and the wonderful love unconditionally of a mate can make you feel whole.
Harlequin Books
"Christopher does an excellent job of following the duo through their mutual attraction as they fight their inner demons and come to grips with their pasts (RT Book Reviews)". 4 1/2 stars

Miniseries: Kimani Hotties
Shone
May 30, 2014 Shone rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
The sins of the father has the pretty, brilliant Dr. Gloria Adams making the incorrect choices. Shame of her actions will she ever be able to forgive herself and accept the love that is being offered to her. Will she continue to punish herself for the things her father did.
Sharon Simmons
Jun 26, 2014 Sharon Simmons rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the best book in this series!

When I first started reading this series I was sure if I liked it. But now I know I do. I love Ann Christopher's books and this one did not disappoint me, it hooked me and pulled me. It is definitely a must read!
Angeline
Aug 31, 2014 Angeline rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An emotional masterpiece!

Such a touching and thoughtful story that had me engaged from beginning to end. Another best read by Ann Christopher!
Angela
Jun 03, 2016 Angela added it
Despite the cover Cooper is suppose to be white but all in all a good story. It takes a while for Gloria to allow herself to love Cooper. Good read.
Brandi
Aug 30, 2014 Brandi rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Cooper is ....awesome and Gloria is so haunted and flawed. Funny and passionate.
zelma harvey
Apr 09, 2016 zelma harvey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story

It was a great story and the characters went through a lot of soul searching to get to their happy ever after and I loved it
KenDRob
KenDRob rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2015
Nali
Nali rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Dionne Fleshman
Dionne Fleshman rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2016
Daphnia Powell
Daphnia Powell rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2016
Brandy
Brandy rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2015
Naftalia
Naftalia rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Norma H. Duncan
Norma H. Duncan rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
Dafort
Dafort rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2014
Krb1228
Krb1228 rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2014
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Dee
Dee rated it really liked it
May 12, 2016
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2015
Tucker Davis
Tucker Davis rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2014
Angela Campbell
Angela Campbell rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2014
Kim L Vauss
Kim L Vauss rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Nerissa Golden
Nerissa Golden rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
A recovering lawyer, Ann Christopher was first published in 2006 and is the author of 18 contemporary romance novels, 5 novellas and a tragically bad starter novel that will forever remain under her bed, where it belongs. She’s also written a young adult novel that will be available very soon.

When she’s not writing or communing with her readers on her Facebook page, AuthorAnnChristopher, Ann like
More about Ann Christopher...