Start by marking “Welcome to Wyoming (Mail-Order Weddings, #2)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to Wyoming (Mail-Order Weddings, #2)

Welcome to Wyoming (Mail-Order Weddings #2)

What kind of situation is she walking into?

Seeking justice for his murdered colleagues, Detective Simon Garr has gone undercover as infamous jewel thief Jarrod Ledbetter. All is going to plan, until he finds out that Jarrod's mail-order bride is on her way to Wyoming! Simon can't afford to jeopardize his cover, and is left with only one option—he must marry the woman!

Whe
Published March 18th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to Wyoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Welcome to Wyoming

Dana
Apr 17, 2014 Dana rated it it was ok

This novel had me questioning the definition of rape. Is it rape if a man seduces a woman through fraud? I'm not certain, all that I am sure of is that this novel really blurred the lines. I was very uncomfortable with the whole situation. I do not believe that being lonely is any excuse to take advantage of a woman in such a terrible way. It was hard to enjoy this book with a male lead that was so deplorable.

The other thing that bothered me was the constant back and forth between love and hate.
Susan
Simon is working undercover as a jewel thief as he tries to find out where the man hid the loot from his last heist. Things are going great until he discovers that Jerrod had sent away for a mail-order bride. He can't blow his cover, so he has to go along with it until he can figure out what to do. Natasha is a victim of the Great Chicago Fire and has become a mail-order bride to start a new life. She liked everything she found out about Jerrod in the letters that they exchanged. But when she ar ...more
June
Jun 01, 2014 June rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-copy
Simon is undercover as jewel thief Jarrod Ledbetter. He gets the surprise of his life when Natasha shows up to be his mail-order bride. Not knowing if she is involved in the jewelry heists, Simon has to pretend that he's anxious to marry her. But he has no intention to marry since his own father abandoned him as a child.

Natasha feels Jarrod is a different man than the one she's been writing to, but he seems to have an explanation for everything. It comes as a shock when she finds out who he rea
Jimmy Smith
Jan 02, 2015 Jimmy Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good

I could not put this book down. From start to finish it held my attention. It had some intrigue and a shoot out. The h was a strong, smart woman. You will enjoy this book.
Linda
Dec 09, 2014 Linda rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone that loves western romances!
A Harlequin Historical and the 2nd in the series "Mail-order Weddings". A sweet romance with just a touch of heat, just a touch mine ya! A fast read at only 280 pages.
Karen
May 06, 2014 Karen rated it it was amazing
I found this to be an excellent book.. Lots of sweet moments and quite a bit of mystery that all ties up at the end.. Really enjoyed getting to know Natasha and Simon..
Deborah Gebhardt
Dec 18, 2014 Deborah Gebhardt rated it it was ok
I was ok. I never really became vested in the characters and the story line just didn't move fast enough to keep me interested. Keep getting distracted my more exciting characters and story lines.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Mail-Order Weddings
Harlequin Historical
Miniseries: Mail-Order Weddings
Laurie
Laurie marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2016
Danelle Cale
Danelle Cale marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Terra Mendoza
Terra Mendoza marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
DON OPBLINGER
DON OPBLINGER rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
f(x)
f(x) added it
May 22, 2016
Gregory S. Fitch
Gregory S. Fitch is currently reading it
Apr 21, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Harry Huggins
Harry Huggins marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Sandra Buvala
Sandra Buvala rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Kesliane Larsen
Kesliane Larsen marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Debbie Diamond
Debbie Diamond marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
David Anderson
David Anderson marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Feb 25, 2015 09:07AM
  • Salvation in the Rancher's Arms (Salvation Falls, #1)
  • The Gunslinger and the Heiress (Heroes of San Diego #2)
  • Bride by Mail (Wild West Weddings #1)
  • The Wrong Cowboy
  • Mail-Order Marriages: Rocky Mountain Wedding\Married in Missouri\Her Alaskan Groom (Alaska, #3)
  • Portrait of a Scandal
  • The Bride Raffle
  • Western Winter Wedding Bells
  • The Last Cahill Cowboy (Cahill Cowboys, #4)
  • Never Forget Me
  • Bought for Revenge
  • His Bewildering Bride (The Brides of Paradise Ranch - Spicy Version, #3)
  • Unveiling Lady Clare (Knights of Champagne #2)
  • In Want of a Wife (Bitter Springs #3)
  • A Debt Paid in Marriage (Business of Marriage #1)
  • Falling For The Highland Rogue (Gilvrys Of Dunross, #3)
  • Her Enemy Highlander (Lovers and Legends, #2)
USA TODAY bestselling and award winning author Kate Bridges writes romance and YA fiction. For research, she loves to travel to such faraway places as the Yukon, the Rocky Mountains, and London, England. With over one million books sold worldwide, she’s been honored with Reviewers’ Choice awards, Top Picks on reader websites, and listed as Recommended Reading on national library lists. Prior to be ...more
More about Kate Bridges...

Mail-Order Weddings (2 books)
  • Rancher Wants a Wife (Mail-Order Weddings, #1)