Start by marking “Welcome to Wyoming (Mail-Order Weddings, #2)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to Wyoming (Mail-Order Weddings, #2)

Welcome to Wyoming (Mail-Order Weddings #2)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  9 reviews
What kind of situation is she walking into?

Seeking justice for his murdered colleagues, Detective Simon Garr has gone undercover as infamous jewel thief Jarrod Ledbetter. All is going to plan, until he finds out that Jarrod's mail-order bride is on her way to Wyoming! Simon can't afford to jeopardize his cover, and is left with only one option—he must marry the woman!

Whe
Published March 18th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to Wyoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Welcome to Wyoming

Dana

This novel had me questioning the definition of rape. Is it rape if a man seduces a woman through fraud? I'm not certain, all that I am sure of is that this novel really blurred the lines. I was very uncomfortable with the whole situation. I do not believe that being lonely is any excuse to take advantage of a woman in such a terrible way. It was hard to enjoy this book with a male lead that was so deplorable.

The other thing that bothered me was the constant back and forth between love and hate.
Susan
Simon is working undercover as a jewel thief as he tries to find out where the man hid the loot from his last heist. Things are going great until he discovers that Jerrod had sent away for a mail-order bride. He can't blow his cover, so he has to go along with it until he can figure out what to do. Natasha is a victim of the Great Chicago Fire and has become a mail-order bride to start a new life. She liked everything she found out about Jerrod in the letters that they exchanged. But when she ar ...more
June
Simon is undercover as jewel thief Jarrod Ledbetter. He gets the surprise of his life when Natasha shows up to be his mail-order bride. Not knowing if she is involved in the jewelry heists, Simon has to pretend that he's anxious to marry her. But he has no intention to marry since his own father abandoned him as a child.

Natasha feels Jarrod is a different man than the one she's been writing to, but he seems to have an explanation for everything. It comes as a shock when she finds out who he rea
char
Very good

I could not put this book down. From start to finish it held my attention. It had some intrigue and a shoot out. The h was a strong, smart woman. You will enjoy this book.
Linda
Dec 09, 2014 Linda rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone that loves western romances!
A Harlequin Historical and the 2nd in the series "Mail-order Weddings". A sweet romance with just a touch of heat, just a touch mine ya! A fast read at only 280 pages.
Karen
I found this to be an excellent book.. Lots of sweet moments and quite a bit of mystery that all ties up at the end.. Really enjoyed getting to know Natasha and Simon..
Deborah Gebhardt
I was ok. I never really became vested in the characters and the story line just didn't move fast enough to keep me interested. Keep getting distracted my more exciting characters and story lines.
Harlequin Books
May 22, 2015
Lah
Lah added it
Apr 20, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Denise Murphy entry
Denise Murphy entry marked it as to-read
Keziah Pinto
Keziah Pinto marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Elaine Breault
Elaine Breault marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
T Johnson
T Johnson marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Becci
Becci marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Feb 25, 2015 09:07AM
  • Salvation in the Rancher's Arms (Salvation Falls #1)
  • Bride by Mail
  • The Bride Raffle
  • Snowflakes and Stetsons
  • The Gunslinger and the Heiress
  • Her Wyoming Man
  • Portrait of a Scandal
  • Wanted: Mail-Order Mistress
  • The Last Cahill Cowboy (Cahill Cowboys, #4)
  • Unveiling Lady Clare (The Knights of Champagne # 2)
  • Never Forget Me
  • Bought for Revenge
  • A Debt Paid in Marriage
  • Falling for Her Captor
  • Saved By The Viking Warrior
USA Today bestselling and award winning author Kate Bridges writes Young Adult fiction and romance. For research, she loves to travel to such faraway places as the Yukon, the Rocky Mountains, and London, England. With over one million books sold worldwide, she’s been honored with Reviewers’ Choice awards, Top Picks on reader websites, and listed as Recommended Reading on national library lists. He ...more
More about Kate Bridges...

Mail-Order Weddings (2 books)
  • Rancher Wants a Wife (Mail-Order Weddings, #1)
The Surgeon (Canadian Mounties, #2) Alaska Bride On the Run (Alaska, #4) Rancher Wants a Wife (Mail-Order Weddings, #1) Klondike Fever (Klondike Gold Rush, #3) The Engagement (Canadian Mounties, #3)