Start by marking “Trust in Us” as Want to Read:
Trust in Us
Preview

Trust in Us

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  10 reviews
From one night…to forever?

With a successful boutique in Charlotte and plans to open another exclusive one in Aspen, Alythia Duffy feels as if she's finally arrived. Then a wild week in the Caribbean at her best friend's bachelorette celebration threatens to ruin everything, though Alythia doesn't regret her passionate idyll with a sensual stranger.

Self-made developer Gag
Published March 18th 2014 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Trust in Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust in Us

Toni
Alythia Duffy and Gage Vincent meet while in the Caribbean for a meet and greet for the wedding party they are part of. They are attracted to each other and try to steal time away from the others to see where it will go. The rest of the wedding party, including the bride & groom are causing all kinds of problems and acting up something fierce. They keep trying to draw Alythia & Gage into it, until they decide to leave them to their devices and go back home to try to work on he feelings t ...more
CHANDRA  FIELDS
Trust In Us Harlequin Kimani Romance)

I gave this book 5star's because it was well worth it. From the beginning to the very end it was intriguing, interesting, wicked, a nd wild! I loved every minute of it! Couldn't put it down till I finished it.. I loved it!
Tigger
Excellent!!

I am really starting to enjoy AlTonya stories!

Just also read Remember Love that's from 2003

She will now be an author that I will just pick up her books to read without reading what the story is about
Shone
May 30, 2014 Shone rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Alythia Duffy and Gage Vincent believe they have it all together. Into their world comes friends who reek havoc in their lives as they try to build a relationship. How do they survive?
Matysha
Love this story. The characters were crazy but in a good way off course. Every time I thought I knew was going happen next I was wrong. Altonya has definitely done it again for me.
Zaneta
I like the fact that Alythia and Gage stayed together regards of how their friends' behavior. Love conquers all!!!
Wendy W
The drama involving secondary characters takes away for the romance of the hero and heroine.
Angela
This was good. Don't let your friends drama keep you from happiness.
Marilyn Diamond
It took me a minute to finish it because of the violence clauses. It was a good read though I enjoyed.
Harlequin Books
"This story moves at a great pace, and the sights and sounds leap off the pages, allowing readers to feel connected to the story (RT Book Reviews)". 4 stars
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Brittany Hemphill
Brittany Hemphill marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
MidnightAce
MidnightAce marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Jackie Roberts
Jackie Roberts marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
AlTonya Washington has been a published romance novelist for 10 years. In 2013, her Harlequin Kimani novel "His Texas Touch" won the Romantic Times Magazine Reviewer's Choice Award for Best Series Romance of 2012. In addition to being an author, AlTonya also works as a college Reference Librarian. Writing as T. Onyx, AlTonya released her latest erotica "Ravenous: Ruler of Perfection II" in 2013.
He
More about AlTonya Washington...
A Lover's Dream A Lover's Pretense A Lover's Mask A Lover's Regret: The Ramseys A Lover's Worth: The Ramseys