Start by marking “El beso perfecto: (The Perfect Kiss)” as Want to Read:
El beso perfecto: (The Perfect Kiss)

El beso perfecto: (Gage Brothers #2)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  240 ratings  ·  39 reviews
¿Quéocurre cuando se retiran las máscaras?

Uno de los atractivos hermanos Gage le robó a Molly Devaney el corazón en un baile de máscaras con un apasionado beso, y ella pensó que había encontrado por fin a su alma gemela. Pero al día siguiente el seductor enmascarado se comportó como si ella no existiera. Molly decidió darle celos, por lo que recurrió a otro de los hermanos
Published April 15th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about El beso perfecto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about El beso perfecto

Giovanni
Marimarime
I hate writing reviews but I just love Red Garnier`s books I even read Spin Devil and really enjoyed the plot of Bona Fide Liar and loved The Bilionaire`s Club! Can`t wait for the next Gage read!
Molly is 23 she`s blooming later than girls nowadays being sheltered and in a world of her art and Julian John who is her best friend,her everything till one kiss under masks that awakens and intrigues her so she thinks herself in love with the wrong brother!It`s just beautiful how those two molded and
Andrea Guy
This book had so much promise. I have been having a lot of problems with the Desire line. The stories just don't pack the punch that they used to. I love friends to lovers stories. The problem is that Jules and Molly are almost family, or at least they were raised like family.

In Wrong Man, Right Kiss, 23 year old Molly Devaney decides after one kiss at a masquerade that Garrett Gage is the man for her. Huh? If only it were that easy.

I think what my problem with this story was how unrealistic it
Nancy Crocker

This is my first time reading a book from this author and I was not disappointed at all. It had in my opinion the perfect mixture of friendship, attraction, humor and passion, with a little misunderstanding thrown in.

Sister’s Molly and Kate Devaney were raised in the Gage household after their father was killed protecting Garrett Gage and his father. At the age of 3 little Molly Devaney and Julian Gage become fast friends and are inseparable. There is an adorable part to this story of when they
Susan
Good book. When Molly was three she and her sister were orphaned and went to live with the Garrett family. Ever since that time, she and Julian, who had been nine at the time, were best friends. The kiss at the masquerade was amazing and made her think that he was her soul mate. She freaked out a little at the time, but now wants him to know that she wants him too. So she asks her buddy Julian to help show him. I liked Molly, but I found her conviction that it had been Garrett who kissed her a b ...more
Diah Didi
My very first of Red Garnier and I loved it!
I didn't realize it's the second book of the Gage Brothers series.
A friends-to-lovers, pretended lovers, PDA theme. One of my most favorite theme!

It's almost easy to guess who's the mysterious man Molly kissed at the masquerade party.
I really really loved Julian. And I loved the chemistry, the connection, the bantering between Julian and Molly. I loved the fact that he loved her for twenty years... she did, too, but didn't realized it until Garrett as
Candice Snow
I'm not a fan of the romance genre, but I decided to read this for two reasons. Firstly, I'm trying to expand my horizons by broadening the types of books I read. Secondly, I was given this book for free from a thrift store in exchange for volunteer work.

Wrong Man, Right Kiss is the story of twenty-something virgin Molly Devaney. One night at a masquerade ball, Molly kisses one of the Gage brothers and instantly needs to marry him because apparently being a good kisser is all it takes to make so
Vashti
One of my favorite tropes in this Harlequin Desire, the friends to lovers.Loved this book,loved the hero, his feelings for the heroine that the reader knows straight off.The heroine was clueless,but in a lovable way.This is the second book about the Gage brothers and looking forward to the third.Really enjoyed this read and this couple. 4.5****
seton
Second of three Desires about three brothers.

I sorta liked it bc it had tropes I usually like to read but it was a mess. Didnt even feel like a Red Garnier. The H/h were also younger than usual (26/23).
Syahira Sharif
Basically, its a story of two person who love each other since forever but for a lot of reasons they never get to be together. The book surprised me once I tried to finish it for real. I lost interest with the story for a while when the female main character began to annoy me with her insistence in trying to make someone else jealous by having a fake relationship with her guy best friend.

It began rather cliched with the character kissing someone in a masquerade and then think she found her soul
Karla
Sigh. I liked the basic story but I could not get past how unbelievable the heroine was. A super successful artist and a 23 year old virgin? Not likely. Molly comes across as sheltered and naïve and I didn't enjoy reading about her.
Sorcha
What happens when the masks come off? When one of the supersexy Gage brothers blows Molly Devaney away with a scorching kiss at a masquerade ball, she thinks she's met her soul mate. But why does her masked seducer act as if she doesn't exist the next day? To win him over, she'll make him jealous, so she turns to his brother Julian Gage, who offers to play the role of her lover.

But Julian is playing for keeps. There's nothing fake about the way this woman makes him feel, and now he's going to s
Lila Leigh Hunter
My view

Who needs Christian Grey when you can have Julian John Gage? I really like this book. It is sexy and sweet at the same time and the build-up between the two characters is hot. The physical and emotional attraction between them take center stage. The heroine is brave and independent, just like the hero.

They had a relationship since they were very young and their friendship always went further than that in everyone’s eyes, but theirs. Everyone will want to be love by a man like Julian John
Bitten By Love Reviews
What happens when the masks come off?

Book Reading Gals
Title: Wrong Man, Right Kiss

Series: N/A

Author: Red Garnier

Genre: Romance

Blurb: What happens when the masks come off?

But Julian is playing for keeps. There'
Hsiau Wei
This book tells the story of Molly who has thought that Garrett is the love of her life after he kissed her at a masquerade ball and Julian, Garrett’s little brother. In order to get Garrett to take notice of her, she asked Julian to pretend that they are couple in the hope that Garrett may come to realisation and come after her. Julian agreed to be her boyfriend but he has all the intention that to prove to her that he is the one for her and not his brother. Molly have no idea that Julian have ...more
Ceacily cici Sherly
4 1/2 bintang..harusnya 5 bintang tapi saya sebel knp ni novel harus jd HQ yg cerita n pagenya cuma dikit..i want moreeeee..
Poor Juliannn..saya baru nemu di novel ini yg cwonya jadi playboy gr2 keluarganya..what de..?tapi bgaimana saya bisa benci sma kluarganya Julian kalo mereka smua adorable n charming..jd bingung..asli saya gag bs bikin ripiu so garis besarnya si Molly alias Moppey,Mo-mo,Moo,Molls dan kakaknya Kate yatim piatu gr2 orangtua mereka berdua meninggal karena melindungi ayah Julian
ies
Julian Gage, si bungsu dari Gage bersaudara... mencintai Molly Davaney sejak usia 6th, yup.. sejak pertama kali Molly menginjakkan kaki di Gage Mansion. Sejak itu Molly selalu menjadi satu2nya orang yg bisa melihat kehidupan Julian apa adanya.
Sejak itu juga, semua saudaranya sll memperingatkan Julian bahwa Molly adalah satu2nya orang yg tidak boleh Julian dekati, dan keluarganya juga sll menganggap Julian itu Playboy sejak dini, boleh dgn siapa saja kecuali Molly! desperadolah pastinya si Julian
Beate
This book is adorable! Or rather, the characters are adorable. Molly gets kissed by a man in a mask, and assigns the kiss to the wrong brother. She believes it's Garrett who kissed her, while the real kissing man is his younger brother, Julian, who's been in love with Molly since he was five.

Molly ropes Julian in to help her catch Garrett. She tells him all about the kiss, and under the guise of helping her, Julian plans to keep Molly all to himself. The bond between Molly and Julian is unbreaka
Rhonda
I love this book. It grabs you from the beginning and will not loosen its hold. I couldn’t put the book down. Ms. Garnier put the perfect amount of angst and steaminess in her story. I loved Molly and everything about her. She was a sweet, sassy firecracker. Julian was the playboy, but only because he’s been warned away from the woman he’s loved forever, since he was a child. These two knew at a very young age that they were meant to be together, even if they fought it for several years.

The one
Camy
Really fun story. The banter between the hero and heroine is absolutely fantastic, whether they're teasing each other, arguing, or sharing an emotional moment.

The first half of the book was, unfortunately, really slow for me. I put this book down a few times. However, the characters were interesting enough to keep me going back to pick the book up again and the story picked up at the halfway mark.

At one point, I wasn't sure I understood why the hero hadn't said something to the heroine about the
Yannicca
I'd rate this more as a 3.5/5.

It's a great Fifty shades kind of romance that I love to have once in a while but the cliches in this book make it incredibly predictable.
Theresa
When I started reading this I didn't realize that it was sortof a sequel to Paper Marriage Proposition that I absolutely loved.

Julian James Gage ... what is not to love about him? He is smoking hot.

I loved how he and Molly connected when they were little kids and how their friendship has developed throughout the years. Everyone aroud them was so worried about them taking it to the next level up, little did they realize that these two were meant to be and were so perfect for each other.

Another g
Elizabeth_s
Love Love Love how Red Garnier writes!!

**Received an advance copy from Netgalley for an honest review**

As you can tell I loved this book. It was a quick read but that was probably because I read it from cover to cover in basically one sitting. It was pretty predictable but many contemporary romances are. When I picked this up I was looking for something light with a bit of heat, a good beach read per say. If you like a great story that has a lot of humor as well as a fair amount of heat then th
Seeshel kettler
This is a great series with the Gage brothers
Marina Andreou
Τι να πω..εξεπλαγηκα αφανταστα.Αν και για μενα η συγραφεας μου ηταν αγνωστη..εντουτοις λατρεψα κυριολεκτικα το βιβλιο.Τι να πω ..ενα πολυ καυτο αρλεκιν ηταν!!!ουαου δεν το περιμενα κυριολεκτικα και σκεφτομουν οταν πηγαινα στο περιπτερο να μην το επαιρνα.Καλα που το πηρα...και ειδικα το ντουετο ζευγαρι ηταν το κατι αλλο.Μαζι δεν καναν και χωρια δεν μπορουσαν.Μακαρι να βρω και το 1 βιβλιο της σειρα, αν και το 3 θα βγει συντομα στα αγγλικα ...
Elliebit
So-so grammar (caught a few mistakes/typos) and ok writing. Read like a self-published book. Normally I would look past the cookie cutter characters and occasional mistypes, but not when the plot and characters are so problematic. I can't even bring myself to give it two stars. The calculus guiding the main characters' actions are worrisome and plain old unevolved.
Will not be reading more from this author if this how she creates and world-builds.
N. Kuhn
This book is your typical Harlequin book. Huge predictable build up, hot emotional predictable ending. It's well written, and a good story. I enjoy the back story and feel that the characters were well developed. It's your typical sweet romance. Decent steam. My only hindering factor from a 5 star review, is the fact that it's your cookie cutter Harlequin. They are all so see through from the beginning. But still fun to read.
Chris Mead
Wrong Man, Right Kiss by Red Garnier is a fun and flirty romance that features a friends to lovers trope. It is easy to fall in love with Red Garnier’s lively and entertaining writing style. If you’re looking for a book that is at times humorous but also super sexy, then look no further than […]

• A Baby Between Friends
  • A Beauty Uncovered (Secrets of Eden, #2)
  • The Baby Deal
  • A Real Cowboy (Rich Rugged Ranchers #2)
  • Conveniently His Princess (Married by Royal Decree, #2)
  • The Consequences of That Night
  • Prince of Secrets (By His Royal Decree, #2)
  • The Divorce Party (The Delicious De Campos, #1)
  • Riding High (Sons of Chance, #14)
  • An Inconvenient Affair (The Alpha Brotherhood, #1)
  • Waking Up to You: Waking Up to You / Overexposed
  • The Virgin Sex Queen
  • Avenge Me (Fifth Avenue Trilogy #1)
  • 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man
  • Seduced into a Paper Marriage (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #6)
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
Red Garnier is an erotic romance author whose first book released from Ellora's Cave Publishing in May 2007 to receive a Fallen Angel Recommended Read.

She writes fun and sexy erotic contemporaries as well as paranormals, which can range from dark and emotionally intense, to witty and fun and sweet as cherries! Whatever she's writing at the time, Red loves to sit down with her characters and let th
More about Red Garnier...

Gage Brothers (3 books)
  • Paper Marriage Proposition (Gage Brothers #1)
  • Once Pregnant, Twice Shy (Gage Brothers #3)
Claimed by Him (The Billionaire's Club #1) Taken by Him (The Billionaire's Club #2) Bound by Him (The Billionaire's Club #3) Kept by Him (The Billionaire's Club #4) Bared by Him: (The Billionaire's Club #5)