Start by marking “Release (Angler, #3)” as Want to Read:
Release (Angler, #3)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Release (Angler #3)

Nosferatu rule from the shadow and keep order over their blood thirsty people. Bald with pointed ears, they give vampires something to fear. If a law is broken, they have only one punishment. Death. They are the most powerful clan in the Vampire Nation and the most monstrous. Only a male vampire can be transformed into a Nosferatu but not all survive.

Connie Bence is on th
ebook
Published October 17th 2013 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Release, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Release

Shannon Robinson
Jan 02, 2014 Shannon Robinson rated it it was amazing
awesome book. hopefully not the end of the story. I need more!
Laurie P
Jan 02, 2014 Laurie P rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC book!!! now ready for next book! LOVE this series!!!!
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
What an awesome conclusion to the series!!! This book totally sucked me in and I couldn't put it down. The ending was completely unexpected, and really a unique one. I've never read one like it before. Very cool!

Connie and Tane are still two of my all-time favorites EVER. Connie keeps me entertained with her witty remarks. I have implemented the use of some of them in my household.

I'm a HUGE fan of this series, and of Annie's! I can't wait to read more!!!
Shelley
May 14, 2014 Shelley rated it it was amazing
Connie finds herself in her own little family, her Rurik and Tane. She never knew she could love to men, but they love each other also so they just make sense. However, now their happily ever after has turned into a nightmare. Rurik is sick which is odd because vampires don't get sick. Soon they discover he is turning into a Nosferatu, which is not a big deal except that the other Nosferatu did not approve and are not happy, they want him killed. Connie and Rurik are now on the run to hide but ...more
Tammy
Jan 08, 2014 Tammy rated it it was amazing
I adored this series and I hope there are more books in this series, I don't wanna let these characters go.
Liza O'Connor
Jan 02, 2014 Liza O'Connor rated it it was amazing
The best of a fabulous series.
Highly recommend.
Gloria
Jan 02, 2014 Gloria rated it it was amazing
Very good ending to this wonderful trilogy.
Terisa
Feb 05, 2014 Terisa rated it it was amazing
Tane, Rurik and Connie have been lovers for a year now. They share everything that lovers do in bed. Connie is still considered Tane’s blood slave and acts as she should when others are around but when alone with him and Rurik, she is able to be herself and they treat her an equal. Rurik is Tane’s right hand man when it comes to the political side and he is really good at it but Rurik is changing, not in a good way and they have no idea why. He’s losing his hair, becoming more aggressive, and ...more
Claire
May 26, 2014 Claire rated it really liked it
Wow. This one hits you from the blindside!

The book is written so you keep holding your breath at every turn.

Rurik has been losing his hair. His blood thirst has increased beyond anything a normal vampire needs. The only vamps that lose their hair is the Nosferatu but they need to be voted in to the brotherhood.....but theres no way that Rurik could be a Nos.....is there?

Tane is pulled into his "brotherhood" clan, the Nosferatu to question about turning Rurik into one of them....which worries Ta
SN the Viking
Jan 03, 2015 SN the Viking rated it liked it
I don't know how to write this review, the book itself was real good and flew by. I could hardly let it down.

I do have one really huge problem with it and that's the end. It is a no for me, NOOOO.
 photo WTF_zpsd96b7f2c.gif

photo aPvR0bV_460sa_zpsd2232137.gif

photo tumblr_mqg7qb8cII1qd0t0wo1_500_zps12b9876d.gif

I give 3 stars book was good in general so. I don't know I am lost here. Feel like I have been cheated on somehow.
Debbie Saraceni
Mar 21, 2014 Debbie Saraceni rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series and couldn't wait for this book to come out. Annie Nicholas did not disappoint with this story. Tane...Rurik and Connie have all been through so much to get to the point they are now. I love how they have grown to love one another and the life they are trying to build together. I was really surprised with the outcome of this story and the journey they travelled to get there. What an amazing group of characters and the things they have learned about life and each ...more
Rhonda
Mar 12, 2014 Rhonda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It had it all!

What a way to end a series! When you read this make sure you have Kleenex ready!
It was intense not knowing what the next day would hold. Take is now a well developed character, Rurick is in anguish over what is happening to him. Connie just realized that she loves them both. Without giving spoilers you must read this book to find how it ends. Definitely a must-read!
Nene
Feb 04, 2014 Nene rated it really liked it
Loved it, hope the Author will let us know what happens after the fifty years. Couldn't put it down and loved the twist. Please let us know what happens after the fifty years. I would read again and recommend.
Stephanie
Jan 18, 2014 Stephanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book had me on an emotional roller coaster ride. I loved the ending & I am happy with how it all turned out, left it open to a possibility of more books, but if not an acceptable ending.
Spynonu
Jun 12, 2016 Spynonu rated it really liked it
Well, that was an unusual twist in the "make me vampire" game. :-)

I enjoyed the Angler series. I will be checking out other novels by this author.
GONZA
Jan 02, 2014 GONZA rated it really liked it
This such a great book that I would like it to be the end of this series.

Questo é un libro talmente bello che vorrei che la serie finisse cosí.
Mari (Smut Duchess)
Jan 02, 2014 Mari (Smut Duchess) rated it really liked it
4.5
Jeana Musial
Jan 02, 2014 Jeana Musial rated it really liked it
Loved the characters ! Once you think you know whats going to happen it throws you for a loop.
Romancing the Book
Oct 05, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Robin
Book provided by the author for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Just want to say before I start that to me Nosferatu is a beer… (Highly hopped imperial red ale rich with flavor, yet remarkably balanced) by Great Lakes Brewery in Cleveland Ohio. With that said it was hard to get used to thinking of Nosferatu as Vampires. Although I did know that is what Nosferatu was.

Well, what to say about a ménage that deals with two vampires…one being Nosferatu, and a human
Laurie Hopkins
Sep 11, 2016 Laurie Hopkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good series

I really enjoyed this series. Even wrung tears o
ut of me and had to laugh at Connies not gonna take any hair attitude. Take, Rurik and Connie are wonderful characters to fall in love with.
Jordan
Jun 26, 2015 Jordan rated it liked it
Shelves: vampires
Three Good But Could Have Ended Better Stars

When I started reading this series i was hooked pretty quickly. the characters were interesting and so was the story line, heck the first book took my only a couple of hours to finish. so you can imagine how sad i was when i was half way through this book because it was the last.
that being said the ending of this book sucked.

the book started great and like the previous ones it hooked me quickly but the ending was not so steller. I felt like Tane (inse
Eva Millien
Apr 03, 2014 Eva Millien rated it really liked it
The latest addition to The Angler series is an emotional rollercoaster of a romantic paranormal read. Overall, I was totally engrossed in the story from beginning to end, but if you haven’t read the previous books in the series I highly recommend that you do. The book can be read by itself, but to get the full impact you should really know the characters and their full histories together, where they started and how they got to where they are now and just how much they deserve the happy ending ...more
Shonda Franks
Apr 14, 2016 Shonda Franks rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this whole series start to finish. I try not to include spoilers in my reviews simply because I don't like when the books are spoiled for me. I will say this...
Book one was about Vampires and vamp hunters. Book 2 was about vampires and their lovers. Book 3 was about Vampire Hunters learning about themselves while defending or working with vampires or vampire hunters. Book 4 Crazy shit goes down and it all looks like its gonna go ass over tea kettle but Annie Nicholas sews everything up
Kathy I Ross
Feb 12, 2015 Kathy I Ross rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this series is the BEST !!!!!!!!!

This trilogy got my heart and wrung it dry...

I can't begin to tell you how much these 3 books affected me. For the past three days I've sobbed and was ridiculously happy.
Though there were quite a lot of errors and missing words or too many it still didn't stop me from enjoying this trilogy. I just wish it hadn't ended.
I'm not gonna tell you what the books were about, you can read that elsewhere. I will say that in reading this trilogy I got to travel and love a
Melani José
Sep 07, 2016 Melani José rated it really liked it
Wow, the final instalment to Rurik, Connie & Tane's triangle = awesome!

Rurik is transforming into... A Nosferatu... Connie, Kam & Rurik are on the run while Vamp King Tane leads his fellow Nosferatu brothers away from them.

Running from Monte Carlo to Rome to Venice where Connie discovers Rurik's maker is a woman named Catharine and looks a lot like Connie...

Rurik's transformation to a Nosferatu isn't going well... There's one snag tho... Kill Cat or Tane to save his ass... Which one wil
Kathleen
Jan 28, 2016 Kathleen rated it liked it
Shelves: on-my-nook
3.5 Stars
I want to give it 4, but for some reason four doesn't feel right. Lots of twists and turns. I liked the characters and their love for each other- even though at times it feels line Tane is a third wheel. Great story until the end. I understand that Catarina wasn't the nicest lady ever, but (view spoiler)
Monique
Robin Rains
Jul 04, 2015 Robin Rains rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE THIS SERIES!

I have never connected & enjoyed characters like Tane, Connie & Rurik. I bawled my eyes out in this book & was delighted with the outcome! I can't wait to see what they're next adventure entails they are awesome! These books suck you into they're universe & you are absorbed thru the whole journey. Easily my new favorite of all time & I thought vampire series had gotten stale & a bit dull
Jessica
Dec 27, 2014 Jessica rated it really liked it
Hmm...I loved this series but, the ending wasn't what I was expecting. I'm not so sure I liked how this book (or series) ended. For lack of a better term, it was a bit corny how it ended. With this series being a really great pnr series, you don't expect a "contemporary" ending. That's my only qualm though. Other than that this was a great book/series. I'll definitely be reading more from this author.
Sue Parker
Feb 08, 2014 Sue Parker rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I sure hope this is not the end of this series. Connie has Rurick and Tane as her lovers. Now Rurick has taken I'll and they can't figure out what is going on with him. Tane is the king of the vampires and is very powerful but his court is upset with him and they want Rurick taken down. They take off and try to figure out a solution. This is a great story I have to admit I laughed and cried. And I really hope for more books in this series.
  • The Dark God's Bride Trilogy (The Dark God's Bride, #3)
  • Shadow Watcher (Darkness, #6)
  • Keep (Kept, #2)
  • Utter Domination
  • Love Me Tonight
  • The Perfect Ten
  • Deadly Trilogy Boxed Set (Deadly Trilogy, #1-3)
  • Distant Desires: Part 3
  • The Naughty Box
  • Tangled (The Handfasting, #2)
  • Lust & Longing: A Collection of Erotic Shorts
  • Mirth, Murder & Mystery
  • Forbidden Lovers
  • Surrender Boxed Set (Surrender, Volume 1-7)
  • Sudden Sex: 69 Sultry Short Stories
  • Dangerous Desires Boxed Set
  • Duty and Desire
  • In the Light of the Moon (Dark War Chronicles #1)
Annie Nicholas hibernates in the rural, green mountains of Vermont where she dreams of different worlds, heroes, and heroines. When spring arrives the stories pour from her, in hopes to share them with the masses one day.

Mother, daughter, wife are some of the hats she happily wears while trudging after her cubs through the hills and dales. The four seasons an inspiration and muse.
More about Annie Nicholas...

Angler (4 books)
  • Bait (Angler, #1)
  • Catch (Angler, #2)
  • Hunting Colby (Angler, #2.5)