Start by marking “The New Temple and the Second Coming: The Prophecy That Points to Christ's Return in Your Generation” as Want to Read:

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  9 reviews
An array of new archaeological finds and revealing discoveries in the ancient city hidden beneath Jerusalem lead to a stunning conclusion: The generation alive today will witness the return of Christ.

The evidence–uncovered by prophecy expert Grant R. Jeffrey–is breathtaking: Jewish authorities are preparing to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem. Quietly they have recovered lo
Published October 16th 2007 by WaterBrook Press

To ask other readers questions about The New Temple and the Second Coming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The New Temple and the Second Coming

Betsy
This was an interesting book in that it added to my understanding of the Jewish point of view about the importance of the temple and the area around it in Jerusalem. I don't agree with the premise that the temple must be restored along with the sacrificial system before Christ can return. That point of view doesn't seem to fit with Scripture as I understand it.
Darrell
This book was awesome. I may be a bit biased though because my aunt, my brother, and myself actually made the trip to Jerusalem and took their underground tour. If you are into archaeology, you could do a lot worse than Jerusalem. But more than that, the material in the book is fascinating. Things are really starting to shake.
Rachel
Very good! Answers lots of questions for seekers of truth about the Second coming and
Gods' plans according to the Bible.
Nothing to fear if you truly love God and love His Word and want to be ready!
Ron Kelso
Tremendous evidence the Jewish authorities are preparing to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem. This is all happening despite impossible odds to prepare for Christs return.
Evelyn
A very interesting book. It will require more research of the Bible and I'd like to discuss it with someone whose theology I trust.
Ernie Dawson
Much heretofore inaccessible information regarding the temple to be build in Jerusalem.
jonesbrand
Great explanation of the end-times and timeline.
Chad
Good read.
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
RaMarie Swart
RaMarie Swart marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Michael Green
Michael Green marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Robert Mutch
Robert Mutch marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
John Bergen
John Bergen marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Liane Canova
Liane Canova marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Carmen Wanous
Carmen Wanous marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Juan
Juan marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Mindy
Mindy marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Mar 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Grant R. Jeffrey is internationally recognized as a leading author on Bible prophecy, history, and apologetics. More than 3.5 million readers have read Grant's 12 best selling books.
More about Grant R. Jeffrey...
The Scroll: A Novel The Signature of God/The Handwriting of God Signature of God: Shadow Government: How the Secret Global Elite Is Using Surveillance Against You Creation: Remarkable Evidence of God's Design