Start by marking “Exposed: The Sheikh's Mistress” as Want to Read:
Exposed: The Sheikh's Mistress

Exposed: The Sheikh's Mistress

Is Sheikh Hashim Al Aswad back with Sienna Baker, the model he nearly married, before photos exposing her past were revealed?

Paperback, Harlequin Presents #2488 , 187 pages
Published September 1st 2005 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Exposed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exposed

willaful
Jan 09, 2014 willaful rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of sheikh romances
I sometimes wonder whether Harlequin Presents writers take the books entirely seriously... especially when I see a hero with a name like Hashim Aswad. (Probably a perfectly ordinary name somewhere, but the juxtaposition, for a Western audience... !) The story is pretty over-the-top in other ways too, with Hashim practically having an orgasm over the thought of Sienna’s incredible purity: “‘Innocent virgin,’ he moaned as he kissed her. 'My innocent virgin.’” Oh for heaven’s sake. Hashim proves hi ...more
Jenny
Five years ago Sienna and Sheikh Hashim had an affair. But when he found out that she'd done a topless photo shoot he left her. Now he is back in London and hires her to plan a party for him. This time he realizes that he loves her deeply and Sienna feels the same way about him but how will his conservative country accept a woman with Sienna's past?

I adored this book. Hero and heroine have insane chemistry and I could feel their hopeless love for each other. I was so sad when he had to leave her
Becky
I can't believe how bad this was....The hero's POV was hilarious "now let her see the real Hashim! who treated women as they liked to be treated! If you were cold and disdainful it seemed to make them want you more--never was a woman more giving in the bedroom than to a man who treated her with contempt!" This basically sums up this author's seduction plan...keep treated the spineless doormat like crap and she'll be begging you for it.

That's right, we have a "hero" who openly treats women like
Sati Marie Frost
Years ago, Sienna and Hashim had an affair. Or nearly did. They dated, but he dropped her like a hot brick when he found out that she'd done a topless photo shoot before he met her. Now he's back in London, and wants to hire her to plan a party for him. But that's not all he wants - although he despises Sienna for her loose morals, he still wants her, too...

I feel a little guilty, because I keep giving Sharon Kendrick books bad or mediocre reviews, and skewering authors that I don't care for is
Ms Fine
Dec 05, 2012 Ms Fine rated it really liked it

But Hashim doesn't know the truth behind the "scandal." And though he may just want to bed her, not wed her, with a passion this hot, can he walk away?---
“Hello again,’ he said softly.

His accent was silky, rich and deep, and the tiny blush which had begun deepened to heat her cheeks. Her heart thumping in her chest as if it had just discovered how to beat, Sienna”

“He sen
Missy
Aug 08, 2016 Missy rated it liked it
A good read.

There is a lot of passion burning between Haskim and Sienna which adds some hot sexual tension.

Sienna is baffled by Haskim's extreme anger and hostilty to her and his desire to destroy her life. He really is an extreme male and so darn arrogent that he using somewhat childish behavior and thinking. He is hot and sexy but does that cancel out his bad behavior?

Sienna has tried to put everything behind her and make a good life for herself until he comes bursting back into her life dete
Putri Septiana
Five years ago Sienna Baker met Sheikh Hashim Al Aswad when he had a meeting at the hotel where she work. They attracted to each other, and so the usual things entail. But then Hashim know about nudie photos of Sienna, and so he left her. Now he is back and plan to get his revenge. He blackmailed her to plan a party for him, when actually he just want to bed her. In short, now they realize that they love each other. But it’s not that simple, because Hashim is a sheikh, and he had obligations to ...more
E.M. Lynley
Aug 18, 2015 E.M. Lynley rated it it was ok
Shelves: research, m-f, sheikh
I hated the hero and thought the heroine was an idiot for not only putting up with his horrible behavior towards her. She had no backbone at all. The romance plot could have been a really lovely story with two worthwhile main characters. The main character embodied all the worst characteristics of a sheikh/ruler, which was also a disappointment.
Isa
Jul 02, 2016 Isa rated it it was ok
Shelves: hlqn
Une production harlequin dans la moyenne. Quelques fioritures stylistiques qui m'ont fait sourire : sur la tete de mon chameau, les montagnes et les rivières, et la participation au jury du concours de choux fleurs
Sinon rien de neuf sauf un heros plus obtus que macho....
Bookabulary
Jan 24, 2016 Bookabulary rated it it was ok
I am at odds with what to think about this book. In a nutshell though, this was a so-so read with more on the better part of the scale rather than the bad.
Will2pear95
Will2pear95 rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2011
Jayshini Pursoo
Jayshini Pursoo rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2016
Stefanie Christian
Stefanie Christian rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2014
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2012
Ker
Ker rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2013
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2009
Remya Pillai
Remya Pillai rated it it was ok
May 06, 2016
Stacie.manning
Stacie.manning rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2013
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Oct 31, 2012
Amanda White
Amanda White rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2016
Chrissy
Chrissy rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Tina Collins
Tina Collins rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2013
Ash
Ash rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2014
Anna Tan
Anna Tan rated it liked it
May 19, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2009
Hanh-Uyen
Hanh-Uyen rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2009
Marissa
Marissa rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2010
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
May 19, 2011
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Teresa Fuhrmann
Teresa Fuhrmann rated it it was ok
Sep 20, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I was told off as a child for making up stories—little did I know that one day I’d earn my living by writing them!

To the horror of my parents, I left school at sixteen and held a bewildering variety of jobs: I was a London DJ (in the now-trendy Primrose Hill), a decorator and a singer. After that I became a cook, a photographer and, eventually, a nurse. I waitressed in the south of France, drove a
More about Sharon Kendrick...