Start by marking “Think and Grow Rich for Women: Using Your Power to Create Success and Significance” as Want to Read:

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  122 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Women are the future of American business. According to a recent Nielsen report, women will control two-thirds of American consumer wealth in less than a decade.

And yet almost all business and success literature is still written for men—dispensing advice that doesn’t take into account women’s unique strengths or address the demands of family life on mothers.

Think and Grow
Published June 17th 2014 by TarcherPerigee (first published May 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Think and Grow Rich for Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Think and Grow Rich for Women

Eb Jinx
Jan 26, 2015 Eb Jinx rated it it was amazing
This book is one I can read over and over. It confirmed so many thoughts and hunches I have had over the course of my lifetime. I love that it's faith based and shares some many successful women's quotes and thoughts. It's a must read for any women who is on the path for growth and prosperity through God!
Mo
Feb 19, 2015 Mo rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't impressed. For books about things that aren't especially interesting to me I usually get the audiobook so I could force myself to kind of listen. This book, though, the narrator is so dull I couldn't get to the second half of the second disc. I think there was a total of six discs.

To be fair to the narrator, though, I've tried listening to the original Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon (not the "for Women" edition) and I wasn't impressed either. Maybe the content is that uninteresting to
Allison
Aug 29, 2016 Allison rated it liked it
This book has some good points and I wish I had read it a couple years ago, or even read the original by Napoleon Hill five or 10 years ago. Still, I think I've read it at a time when the lessons will have the most impact. Now, hopefully, I can follow through with the advice.

Read for the 2016 Reading Challenge prompt, "a self-improvement book".
Sheila
Jan 23, 2016 Sheila rated it did not like it
Nice idea in the book. Not captivating enough for me to finish it.
Kirtika
Nov 15, 2015 Kirtika rated it did not like it
Shelves: gave-up
Hill's original book was a much better choice. Using an audiobook made the repetition and hyperbole worse for me.
Penny
Jan 21, 2016 Penny rated it really liked it
This was a really great book and I wish I had read it. Years ago. I will be re-reading this soon.
Lyn
Jun 17, 2015 Lyn rated it really liked it
Very informative. I lost interest in some ares because it seemed repetitive. For the most part the book was a good read.
Carmelle
Apr 09, 2015 Carmelle rated it really liked it
It was a very good book, filled with insight and great advice. Definitely worth the read. I would recommend it to anyone looking to learn, grow, and achieve success. It is inspirational and motivational and offers a positive approach to building a career filled with passion and satisfaction, while using the wisdom of other women.
April Van dam
excellent
Tamia
Jul 03, 2016 Tamia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A good book for older women who want to turn their life around. For me personally it wasn't inspiring
Lori Ben-ezra
Aug 10, 2015 Lori Ben-ezra rated it really liked it
Definitely got some good ideas from this book. Great for female entrepreneurs
Gena Tarrell
browsed but great tips
Elizabeth Stephens
Elizabeth Stephens marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Ellen
Ellen is currently reading it
Aug 26, 2016
Ashley
Ashley is currently reading it
Aug 24, 2016
wealybin
wealybin rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2016
Anita Diane
Anita Diane marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Nita Zogiani
Nita Zogiani marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
Florencia Mascaro
Florencia Mascaro marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Jacki Halas
Jacki Halas rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Deborah Morris
Deborah Morris rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2016
Angie
Angie is currently reading it
Aug 05, 2016
Carrie Masters
Carrie Masters marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
PollyAnna
PollyAnna marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Nikki Tobias
Nikki Tobias rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2016
Gail Farrell
Gail Farrell rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2016
Stephen Dih
Stephen Dih marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
  • Majesty's Offspring
  • A Deal with a Stranger: A Romantic/Mystery Novel Set in Sardinia
  • Into Darkness: Short Stories and Whatever
  • High School Substitute Teacher's Guide: YOU CAN DO THIS
  • Season of Change (A Harmony Valley Novel, #3)
  • Demon Powers and Angel Touched
  • Burly and Grum and the Secret City
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment: A Treatment Guide
  • Deadly Provocation: A Year of Domestic Surveillance
  • Slices
  • Have a Nice Weekend
  • Learn to Tie a Tie with the Rabbit and the Fox: Story with Instructional Song
  • A Royal Christmas Rescue (Royal Heirs #2)
Wife and mother of three, CPA, consultant to the toy and publishing industries and business owner, Sharon Lechter has dedicated her professional efforts to the field of education.

She graduated with honors from Florida State University with a degree in accounting. She joined the ranks of what was then one of the big eight accounting firms, and went on to become the CFO of a turnaround company in th
More about Sharon L. Lechter...