Start by marking “What Jackie Taught Us (Revised and Expanded: Lessons from the Remarkable Life of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Introduction by Liz Smith” as Want to Read:

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
She was a woman of confidence and passion who drew on a remarkable wealth of self-knowledge and a sense of purpose to cope with extraordinary public demands and overwhelming private needs.

What Jackie Taught Us offers insights from the life of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis about how to live with poise, grace, and zest, including wisdom about image and style, courage and vision
Published May 6th 2014 by Perigee Trade

To ask other readers questions about What Jackie Taught Us (Revised and Expanded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Jackie Taught Us (Revised and Expanded

Khamneithang Vaiphei
What Jackie Taught Us: Lessons from the Remarkable Life of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis by Tina Santi Flaherty is a wonderful tribute to Jackie. Though she was a character with a flawed personality as we all are, she was a wonderful human-being, who added much charm, aura and glamor to the Kennedy family. Most often, what we read about Jackie used to come from the rumor-mill but reading this book without that chirpy and gossipy feeling is a nice change.

Tina Santi Flaherty has done a commendable jo
Dogsmom Laura
May 13, 2014 Dogsmom Laura rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: history, fashion, public personalities
I really would like to give this 3.5 stars. I was quite young during the Kennedy era, and fashion and politics were not in my interest circles yet. However it was impossible not to be touched by America's royal family.

Reading this as an adult I am fascinated by details and influences that had touched me even while I did not notice them as a child. Of course the older women in my life did notice Jackie's style and poise.
She was an example to women all over the world, and of all ages and income l
Brittany Boucher
Brittany Boucher marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Reb
Reb is currently reading it
Nov 07, 2014
Rebecca Esmail
Rebecca Esmail marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Jacqueline
Jacqueline marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Kara Osthoff
Kara Osthoff marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Sammy
Sammy marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Andrea
Andrea is currently reading it
Jun 07, 2014
Amy Cacali
Amy Cacali marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Ms. Bentley
Ms. Bentley marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Lisa Hendey
Lisa Hendey is currently reading it
Apr 15, 2014
Kelley Tackett
Kelley Tackett marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
What Jackie Taught Us: Lessons from the Remarkable Life of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis The Savvy Woman's Success Bible: How to find the right job, the right man, the right life What Jackie Taught Us (Revised and Expanded): Lessons from the Remarkable Life of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Talk Your Way to the Top The Self-Empowered Woman: 17 Characteristics of High Achievers