Start by marking “21 Super Foods: Simple, Power-Packed Foods that Help You Build Your Immune System, Lose Weight, Fight Aging, and Look Great” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Powerful, nutrient-rich super-foods that will help you lose weight, manage stress and anxiety, build your immune system, look younger, lower blood pressure, fight cancer, and so much more--without side effects!

In this first book in the series, readers will discover simple, power-packed, one-ingredient, stand-alone foods that will revolutionize their health. These 21 simpl
Published June 3rd 2014 by Siloam

To ask other readers questions about 21 Super Foods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 21 Super Foods

Daniel Albrecht
Oct 04, 2016 Daniel Albrecht rated it it was ok
For someone new to eating healthy this book may come as quite interesting. I won't deny it is packed with some useful information, however if it wasn't for the notes at the end of the book I would even call it one of those books you create to make a quick buck on amazon.
Joan
Aug 01, 2014 Joan rated it it was amazing
This little book is packed full of good information on those foods that are so good for us. Many I knew about but some were a surprise. I didn't realize cooked tomatoes are better than raw as cooking breaks down cell walls, releasing more of the good stuff. I was surprised that celery was good for blood pressure and spinach for smokers. There is a great deal of information on the science behind the benefits of each food. There are a few recipes too.
See my full review at http://bit.ly/XovJxO.
I re
Lina
Lina rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014
Sheila
Sheila rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Christoph Hellmuth
Christoph Hellmuth rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
May 06, 2015
Kristy
Kristy added it
Nov 03, 2014
Shirley Ward
Shirley Ward marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Vangie
Vangie marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Vangie
Vangie marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Tremias
Tremias marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2015
Tammy
Tammy is currently reading it
Mar 04, 2016
Min
Min marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016