Start by marking “Mark My Words (Love on Edge, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mark My Words (Love on Edge, #2)

Mark My Words (Love on Edge #2)

Sloane Markowitz is not accustomed to taking orders from anyone, least of all, her old-fashioned and boisterous father Artie Markowitz. But when Sloane comes home with the announcement that she plans to marry her long-time beau in just two months time, Artie has a different idea.

Artie Markowitz is a firm believer in traditions and values. When his youngest daughter Sloane
Published February 1st 2014 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Mark My Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mark My Words

Lori
Jan 31, 2015 Lori rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All I can say is .....WOW

I loved this book.

This book continues the story of Holly and Sloane's lives. Sloane finally gets her happy ever after and Holly is right there beside her the whole time.
Of course, Sloane's path is covered in drama but she is determined to not have anything stand in her way.
This book is highly recommended to true lovers of a romantic tale.
Magic Within the Pages
Reviewer : Kaylene - Magic Within The Pages
Rating : 3.75 Stars

A lovely quick light read, with a happy ever after ....

Mark My Words is the story of Sloan Markowitz and Luke Casile and follows on from the storyline in the book Down to You. This book also follows Holly and Brant’s story after they put their lives back together and move forward after reuniting at Christmas time with their second chance at love.

Kaylene Osborn
Feb 14, 2014 Kaylene Osborn rated it really liked it
Recommended to Kaylene by: Magic Within the Pages as an ARC for Author Addison Kline
A lovely quick light read, with a happy ever after ....

Holly’s friend Sloane is a quick witted, brash, bold and fiercely independent woman who meets her match with Luke. When they decide to marry Sloane tak
Mandy
Aug 13, 2014 Mandy rated it really liked it
Mark My Words take off where Down to You finishes. Again, a happy easy to read book. This time the focus is on Sloane and Luke, the best friends of Holly and Brant.

Sloane and Luke have been together for a while, but now their ready to take it to forever. But Luke has yet to meet Sloane's parents and this could be a tough sell to Sloane's father (all pun intended!). Artie Markowitz has a mind of his own, lots of money, and he isn't afraid to tell you what he thinks.

Will Artie be able to look past
Lynn Smith
Jan 31, 2015 Lynn Smith rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.

Sloane Markowitz and Luke Casile are ready to get married. After being together seven years, Sloane finally takes Luke home to meet her parents and plan a wedding. Sloane's father Artie isn't to happy about this but Sloane isn't backing down.

This was a very entertaining short read. It picks up where Down to You left off. Sloane is great, she hard headed and doesn't back down and is determined to do what she wants and Luke being so in love ju
Vickie
Feb 03, 2015 Vickie rated it it was amazing
This is Sloane and Luke's story.

Sloane and Luke have been seeing each other for seven years. Sloane hasn't introduced Luke to her father. Her father is overbearing and overprotective.

After Luke proposes to Sloane she figures it's time to introduce them. When her father finds out that Sloane plans on stepping away from the "traditional" marriage he goes nuts. He has to decide if Sloane is more important to him than "tradition". He also has to make the decision on whether he can accept Luke as hi
Elizabeth Robbins
Feb 20, 2015 Elizabeth Robbins rated it really liked it
Mark my words is a classic romantic tale featuring Luke and Sloan. Definitely a warm-fuzzy beach read. There are some laugh out loud moments (grizzly bear, fireman?) and some heart-stopping 'eek!' moments (e-brake?) but mostly just a sweet tale of love. I read this without knowing it was a sequel, and I feel like I may have missed some info regarding Holly and Brant (down to you) but it did not hurt my enjoyment of the story.
Angelle
Feb 16, 2014 Angelle rated it it was amazing
Mark my Words is Luke and Sloan's story. It picks up where Down to You left off and we are reunited with Holly and Brant as they help Luke and Sloan plan their wedding. After dating off and on for 7 years they finally decide to say I do but will obstacles get in their way or will they finally get their happily ever after?
This book is a fast paced,love story that I would highly recommend!
Kim Howlett
Jun 18, 2014 Kim Howlett rated it really liked it
I received a free copy in exchange for a honest review

This was a quick, light read that you could easily finish in one sitting.
The story flowed nicely and the characters were well developed and likeable.
There was a few grammar issues but I can look past these.
A good light hearted romance story
Broken Bird Media
Feb 17, 2014 Broken Bird Media rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hea-story, series
Heartwarming & Humorous Mark My Words is a quick HEA that had me laughing one minute and sighing the next. With crazy parents and best friends at their side, Sloane and Luke aren't the only ones whose dreams are coming true. This book will leave you with a smile on your face when you finish.
Belinda Raia
Nov 10, 2015 Belinda Raia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!!

I'm not very good at writing reviews but this was a really good book... I realized halfway through that it had more than one part... I plan on reading all of them... However many there are...
Janet
Janet rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2015
Tammy Marie shook
Tammy Marie shook rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2015
Layla Stevens
Layla Stevens rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2014
S. Donahue
S. Donahue rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2014
Bibliophile Book Reviews
Bibliophile Book Reviews rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2014
Nikky
Nikky rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Sarah Strawinski
Sarah Strawinski rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2016
Laura Hannaway
Laura Hannaway rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2015
Carola
Carola rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2015
Iriz
Iriz rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2016
Addison Kline
Feb 22, 2015 Addison Kline rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Roshell
Roshell rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2016
Jennifer Craig
Jennifer Craig rated it really liked it
May 27, 2015
Laura Hannaway
Laura Hannaway rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2015
Javon Montgomery Williams
Javon Montgomery Williams rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2016
Brandy Glaser
Brandy Glaser rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2014
Vickie
Vickie rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Tessa
Tessa rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2015
  • Trusting Hearts (The Heart Series Book #2)
  • O'Mara and the Bone Tree (Elkhart Case File, #2)
  • Crazy in Love (Blue Lake, #3)
  • Wayward Son (Texas Wildfire, #2)
  • Perfectly Matched: ...and the rest of the Matchmaking Chef Books (The Matchmaking Chef Collection)
  • Starks' Reality
  • By Hook or By Crook
  • Snowbound with the Biker (Holiday Encounters #2)
  • The Wilde One (Wilde Series)
  • Life After (Infinite Love #1.5)
  • Amanda's Blue Marine
  • World Enough and Time
  • The Art of Being Indifferent (The Twisted Family Tree Series, #1)
  • Under the surface ( Love is not enough, #2 )
  • Dirty Little Secret (Dirty, #1)
  • Badass - The Complete Series
  • Addicted to You (Logan Brothers, #4)
  • A Song for Sophie

Love on Edge (2 books)
  • Down to You (Love on Edge, #1)