Start by marking “Her Teddy Bear: Complete Collection” as Want to Read:
Her Teddy Bear: Complete Collection

Her Teddy Bear: Complete Collection

** CONTENT WARNING: Due to mature content, recommended for readers aged 17+ **

Naomi, twenty-seven and still living at home, is set up on a blind date by her older sister. Naomi expects to hate Trevor, but she feels an undeniable attraction to the tall, handsome, dark-haired man.

Trevor is mature, a powerful business man who develops real estate. He couldn't be more differen
Published January 1st 2013 by ORLY Press

To ask other readers questions about Her Teddy Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Teddy Bear

Karen111
Oct 05, 2014 Karen111 rated it liked it
3 stars for the series as a whole.

The first two books were very good, with the third being the weakest of the three books. Trevor came across as such a douche in the second book, and he never redeemed himself for me. The whole ex-wife set-up was strange, as was the fact that he couldn't see how it might hurt Naomi. I didn't like how weakened Naomi became either. Firstly, she forgave him way too easily for his various moments of idiocy and thoughtlessness, and secondly, she did ALL the running!!
iam
Mar 20, 2014 iam rated it liked it
Not just fluff, funny fluff. (Funny = good, of course.) The female lead is kooky, but not over the top unbelievable. And the male is refreshingly realistic. Meaning, he's not a perfectly-built, mind-reading, millionaire sex machine who's just discovered love for the first time with our heroine.

It was a nice way to spend a couple of hours, which, by the way, is about how long it takes to read the "Complete Collection."

Cheesecake
Trevor and Naomi. Can't remember how I came across this one. I was drawn by the H because he's got body hair and although he's in no way chubby, he isn't Mr. America either. He's a big teddy bear! Big, good looking and a wee bit clueless when it comes to women.
He's Naomi's sister's boss and she sets them up on a blind date. He's 32 and she's 22, so not quite may/dec romance but I kinda count anything a decade or over in age difference as fitting that trope. Just like the H is more of a regular g
Crystal's Many Reviewers
Aug 10, 2016 Crystal's Many Reviewers rated it it was amazing
Well one thing I can say about Mimi Strong’s erotica books, she sure can take something that most people would be turned off with and turn it into a hot and smutty read!
That was completely the case with this book, and granted I was still a little bit on the ewie side, but she was able to turn this series into something amazing!
In this series we get to meet Naomi and Trevor and get to follow along with their amazingly awesome sexual adventure! The things that they do are both very out there as w
Kristy Dean
Apr 10, 2014 Kristy Dean rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, e-book
Buy the whole set instead if the individual books since it's a quick read. I love Mimi strong's writing. In this series Naomi is set up on a blind date with her sisters boss (Trevor). Trevor is older and just got divorced. He is having a hard time moving forward. Naomi is young and trying to still find herself. She only was going on the date to make her sister happy. Trevor was huge compared to Naomi. He had to pick her up and put her in the truck. They both we not expecting to find someone but ...more
Shan ~ A ~
I'm a little confused about the blurb on GR because I got the impression that the heroine was much younger. It was said at some point that Trevor was about a decade older than Naomi, and when asked his age he said 32. Now this says she is 27, that definitely does not make a decade or even an about a decade.

Anyway, I started reading the story in an anthology and thought it was interesting enough to want to read the rest of the story. I taste I had left me wondering if this was going to be a brief
Lara Sweety
Jan 21, 2014 Lara Sweety rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All my rowdy friends...
Her Teddy Bear is tall, dark, handsome, fuzzy and tremendously sexy! If you like your men a little manly, instead of waxed and plucked, Her Teddy Bear is for you.

Trevor is a successful real estate developer with a pending divorce. Seriously strong and seriously silent. Naomi is a college grad whose life is falling flat in the expectations department. When the two are agree to a blind date the sparks fly immediately. It takes a while for the two to figure out what they want out of life. In the m
Kara
Dec 28, 2014 Kara rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5 stars

Trevor is like a breath or fresh air! Although I'm not a fan of hairy men, Mimi makes Trevor sound appealing and delicious with his teddy bear ways. I was uncomfortable with the ex situation as well as the refusal to address that situation and talk about feelings. Naomi and Trevor's escapades were daring and excitingly hot! I wanted their story to pan out and I also wanted Trevor to reach out to Naomi instead of her instigating their "get togethers". This is a quick sexy read th
JoAnne
18+ Erotic Romance
Naomi is a little bored with her life. She has made some mistakes with men but she needs to get laid! Her sister, sets her up with her boss, Trevor. They have a great attraction for each other and have some hot sex. But he gets distant with her and then Naomi finds out his wife (soon to be ex) is staying at his house. That throws her. He won't really talk about anything and sort of rejects her. They come back together and have more hot sex. Will they have more than that?
Indie Editor Nancy
Feb 15, 2014 Indie Editor Nancy rated it it was amazing
Teddy Bear: Complete Collection (Erotic Romance)
Loved Naomi and Her Teddy Bear

Mimi has done it again with this erotic tale of new love. Trevor a separated and lonely man and a younger single Naomi go on a blind date and sparks fly. Lots of lovemaking and not just in the bedroom. Mimi, these two need a 4th installment and soon.
Shelley Scheck
Jul 15, 2014 Shelley Scheck rated it it was amazing
Loved!!

Another great collection by Mimi Strong!! She has such a way with her writing that it makes you fall in love with the characters. This collection was no different & did not disappoint. I had a hard time putting it down & finished it in a day & a half. I highly recommend this collection.
Jane
Mimi Strong's Her Teddy Bear ~ Complete Collection is a trilogy about a fellow that is big and yes, hairy, like a big cuddly teddy bear of a man, who is a soft and gentle lover. Each part of the three part collection is fun, has great cuddly sex scenes and I purchased them individually, not in this better bargain price box set.
Ragatnia Clara
Aug 11, 2016 Ragatnia Clara rated it liked it
I didn't particularly hate hairy man, I found myself fascinated the idea of Trevor as a Teddy bear, makes you just want to hug and snuggle him. But the characters didn't develop as deep as I expected, this series was really just like one short story instead of three short stories.
Sue Parker
Apr 12, 2014 Sue Parker rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the fact that Trevor is a normal guy. Not some extra large hunk of a man with ripples everywhere. He is normal! He is just as insecure as anyone else. Especially since he is in the middle if a divorce. The stories are short but cute.
J.P. Lundstrom
Apr 24, 2016 J.P. Lundstrom rated it liked it
Over all, I'd say the hero wasn't all that heroic. The big reveal fell flat, causing the ending to defy logic. But if you like that sort of thing...
Leslie Rodriguez
Apr 17, 2014 Leslie Rodriguez rated it really liked it
I really like this one. The characters were very believable. A very sweet romance with some hot steamy sex thrown in.
Jennifer Bayles
Mar 20, 2014 Jennifer Bayles rated it really liked it
I really liked this. Short and sweet and with a female lead that definitely picked her battles. Not too much drama. I like that. And Trevor was so sweet. Lightened my mood.
Christine
Mar 22, 2014 Christine rated it really liked it
Liked the story

Liked the story

Liked the story. Loved the characters. Wanted to see what would happen. Will read more from this author. Read the book in a day.
Wendy
Wendy rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2014
Cyndy James
Cyndy James rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2014
Cintia Aleixo
Cintia Aleixo rated it it was ok
Jun 23, 2016
Cynthia Dey
Cynthia Dey rated it did not like it
Feb 20, 2015
Dawn Bowker
Dawn Bowker rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2015
LAURA CORTES
LAURA CORTES rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Brandi
Brandi rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Holly
Holly rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2014
Patti Manion
Patti Manion rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2014
Sylvia
Sylvia rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
Kat Scruggs
Kat Scruggs rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2014
Ana Gauterio
Ana Gauterio rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2015
  • Breakaway (Hot Shots Trilogy, #1)
  • The Girl He Knows (No Strings Attached, #1)
  • Forged in Fire (Homefront, #3)
  • In Bed with the Boss
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
  • Breaking All the Rules
  • Artistic License
  • Love's Awakening Anthology
  • Backfield in Motion (Seattle Lumberjacks, #4)
  • On the Dotted Line
  • SEAL's Promise (Bad Boys of SEAL Team 3, #1)
  • A Gentleman and a Scoundrel (Regency Gentlemen, #1)
  • Ask Me Nicely (Naughty or Nice, #2)
  • Bonds of Courage (Wicked Play, #6)
  • The Substitute Bridegroom
  • A Few Good Men (Red, Hot & Blue, #7)
  • Code of Honor (Intrepid Heroines, #1)
  • A Loyal Companion