Start by marking “The Tarot Masters: Insights From the World's Leading Tarot Experts” as Want to Read:
The Tarot Masters: Insights From the World's Leading Tarot Experts

The Tarot Masters: Insights From the World's Leading Tarot Experts

Thirty-eight luminaries from the world of Tarot share their insights on this ancient craft
In this beautifully illustrated book, leading experts from the world of Tarot, including Rachel Pollack, Mary K. Greer, Ciro Marchetti, and Caitlin Matthews, share their insights into the cards of the Major Arcana, and reveal the profound impact that Tarot has had on their lives.

Eac
Published November 4th 2013 by Hay House UK

To ask other readers questions about The Tarot Masters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tarot Masters

Mary Collin
Oct 19, 2015 Mary Collin rated it it was amazing
What I enjoyed most about this book was the fact that each card in the Tarot Major Arcana has been linked to a Tarot luminary. It gives a really interesting perspective. It's fantastic that Kim, the author (and creator of The Tarot Conference) has helped to facilitate me meeting many of the people involved. My mission now is to collect their signatures on 'their' pages. Turning learning and growing into huge fun - thank you Kim. What a brilliant idea. Highly recommended.
Patricia Weston
Mar 07, 2015 Patricia Weston rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this! It's very inspiring and I especially liked the stories from other readers about their first encounters with the cards.
Adam Clark
Adam Clark rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2016
Renee
Renee rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2014
Laury Walkey
Laury Walkey rated it it was ok
May 25, 2015
Aja
Aja marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Tanya Yermishyna
Tanya Yermishyna marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016