Start by marking “A Song and a Seashell” as Want to Read:
A Song and a Seashell

A Song and a Seashell

Bethany Kuiper is drawn to the ocean. She is 17 and never tasted love. Things are about to change. Summer in Rhode Island is just a vacation...until she meets Tristan Alexander. Everything seems perfect until two murders are committed in town. Much of the evidence points to Tristan. Distraught, Bethany realizes she is in love with Tristan. Will she be able to tread the ...more
Published August 26th 2013 by Ajoyin Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Song and a Seashell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Song and a Seashell

Lainie Baddz
Apr 02, 2015 Lainie Baddz rated it liked it
I received this book from the author and from Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock!
I gave this book 3 fangs!
On a family vacation to help her parents reconcile their marriage, Bethany, unbeknownst to her, returns to the very place where she experienced her first experience in paranormal.
Whilst on holiday, she meets a group of friends that make her holidays bearable and she volunteers at the local marina.
Enjoying her time as a teenager, she meets the mysterious Tristan who confuses her by runn
Kate
Feb 11, 2014 Kate rated it did not like it
Shelves: recommended, own, 2014
I really enjoyed the premise of this book, however the execution was ineffective. Simply put, the book doesn't read well. My belief is that is representative of poor editing, and truly this book would have vastly improved with a good editor. The characters weren't well developed, the paragraphs weren't well organized and I often found myself going back or forward a few pages to see if something had been copied incorrectly. I don't want to bash thus book. Self publishing can't be easy and I'm in ...more
Morgan
May 09, 2015 Morgan rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya
Don't miss out on this lovely debut novel by Susan K. Flach. It opens with childhood sweethearts building sandcastles together. The question is if they'll ever meet again. Jump forward in time and the teen-aged Bethany is heading for another beach vacation. Only this time the reason is to patch up her family that is falling apart.

It's all good since she runs into the boy who stole her heart so many years ago. Tristan is everything right that is until two mysterious murders happen and the evidenc
Nancy Root
Apr 23, 2014 Nancy Root rated it it was amazing
This story is so full of romance and keeps you guessing as to what may happen next. So much mystery is intermingled throughout the book along with danger. A unique twist is introduced shortly into the mix, creating an atmosphere that holds you captive. Will the romance survive? Will Bethany survive?It is such a wild, gripping ending, making me anxious to get into the sequel ASAP!
Kristy McCaffrey
May 20, 2014 Kristy McCaffrey rated it really liked it
Bethany has come to a beach town for the summer with her every-arguing parents and her sibling. She decides to volunteer at a local marine rescue center where she crosses paths with Tristan. The book unfolds the teenage romance well, and the truth of Tristan's true home will keep you turning the pages. Very romantic!
Haley
Mar 22, 2014 Haley rated it it was amazing
I loved the book A Song and A Seashell! It was well written and it captured my attention the whole time! I could not put it down and I am really excited to read the sequel!
Renee Root
Renee Root rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2014
Nephy Hart
Nephy Hart rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2015
M.L. Guida
M.L. Guida marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Susan K
Apr 13, 2015 Susan K added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tess
Tess marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015